Windows 10: Windows 10 upgrade caused email accounts to be removed from my windows

Discus and support Windows 10 upgrade caused email accounts to be removed from my windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When Windows 10 had the last upgrade two of my three email accounts were deleted from the "mail" box but they still show up on the page to manage my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MikeMerrill, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Windows 10 upgrade caused email accounts to be removed from my windows

When Windows 10 had the last upgrade two of my three email accounts were deleted from the "mail" box but they still show up on the page to manage my accounts. How can I get the two missing accounts back to work in the pinned "mail" box?

:)

MikeMerrill, Aug 8, 2018
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 8, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 upgrade caused email accounts to be removed from my windows

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 upgrade caused email accounts to be removed from my windows

1. Windows 10 upgrade caused email accounts to be removed from my windows - Similar Threads - upgrade caused email

2. Removing main email account from Windows Mail 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing main email account from Windows Mail 10.: I have an Outlook mail that I use prominently on Windows 10. My preference mail delivery software is Microsoft Outlook and I place my main account on it. The issue is that I cannot remove my main email from the Windows mail and now I have two delivery systems that is doubling...
  3. Removing main email account from Windows Mail 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing main email account from Windows Mail 10.: I have an Outlook mail that I use prominently on Windows 10. My preference mail delivery software is Microsoft Outlook and I place my main account on it. The issue is that I cannot remove my main email from the Windows mail and now I have two delivery systems that is doubling...
  4. Removing email account from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing email account from Windows 10: I want to remove my personal email account from my laptop but I am concerned about deleting my msn account. Who can I safely remove my email account from this laptop?...
  5. remove old microsoft account from email & accounts in windows 10

remove old microsoft account from email & accounts in windows 10: My system has an old microsoft accountdoes not exist anymore that is still in email & accounts section. How do I remove that account from my system if I don't have access to that account anymore. I am the administrator on my system. Thanks...
  6. Removing an account from "Emails & Accounts" in Windows 10

Removing an account from "Emails & Accounts" in Windows 10: I cannot remove an account from Settings / Email & Accounts / Manage. The delete button does not appear. When I click Manage, my browser opens and tells me to sign into an account in Microsoft Online. It was an account that I used for an old domain, that was connected to a...
  7. Remove email account from windows 10 without password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove email account from windows 10 without password: How can I remove an email account under the Email & Accounts setting in Windows 10 if they email has been deactivited/removed by my previous organization? [ATTACH]...
  8. Removing Email Account Error From Windows 10

Removing Email Account Error From Windows 10: I opened my Windows 10 Calendar App this morning and nothing was on there. I am used to sync issues happening with my work email account, so usually I just remove and then re-add the account through my Windows 10 Settings. When I go into Windows 10 Settings and then to the...
  9. How to remove my account from Email & accounts ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove my account from Email & accounts ?: Windows 10 deceived me and told me i had a problem about my accounts, i clicked there to solve the problem and see what could be and linked my hotmail account to my computer without permission, i tried to remove it clicking in my account, edit and then there is not remove...
  10. Removing an Xbox account from my email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing an Xbox account from my email: I want to remove my Xbox account but I want to keep my email. Is there a way to do it? I've searched multiple websites trying to figure it out, but I can't. My Xbox account is useless and I don't use it, but I do use my email. I don't want to change the email, I just want...