Windows 10: Windows 10 Upgrade Deployment

Discus and support Windows 10 Upgrade Deployment in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Have an NGO in a cloud only environment that needs to upgrade 47 laptops to Win10 Professional thru the Volume License program. Without an internal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NuncaListo, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Upgrade Deployment

Have an NGO in a cloud only environment that needs to upgrade 47 laptops to Win10 Professional thru the Volume License program. Without an internal directory (on-prem AD or Azure) what would the best way be to store the disk image file along with license/authorization info for their staff to access and self-serve upgrading their personal (non enterprise) computers? Could the files be transferred/uploaded to a storage service like Box? Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/NuncaListo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NuncaListo, Feb 16, 2021
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Upgrade Deployment

Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro was aborted

Hi E.S. Bustillo,

Errors when trying to upgrade Windows are usually occurring due to some damaged system files or broken Windows Update components. To address this concern, we suggest that you follow steps provided in these links:

If additional help is needed, let us know.

Darleen Pen, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Upgrade Deployment

1. Windows 10 Upgrade Deployment - Similar Threads - Upgrade Deployment

2. Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade: Hi everyone,I work for an MSP and I have a managed customer who needs a few existing PC's upgraded from Windows 11 Home to Pro.I've done this before with the method of putting in a company Microsoft account with a company credit card to purchase the upgrade from right inside...
  3. Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade: Hi everyone,I work for an MSP and I have a managed customer who needs a few existing PC's upgraded from Windows 11 Home to Pro.I've done this before with the method of putting in a company Microsoft account with a company credit card to purchase the upgrade from right inside...
  4. Any signification within Windows that an Upgrade is pending?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any signification within Windows that an Upgrade is pending?: Hello,I'm writing a script to automate the Windows 11 upgrade process. While the script captures the exit code from setup.exe, I'm particularly interested in identifying if the initial upgrade phase before the first restart completes successfully.Is there any documented...
  5. Any signification within Windows that an Upgrade is pending?

Any signification within Windows that an Upgrade is pending?: Hello,I'm writing a script to automate the Windows 11 upgrade process. While the script captures the exit code from setup.exe, I'm particularly interested in identifying if the initial upgrade phase before the first restart completes successfully.Is there any documented...
  6. Nach CPU Upgrade Lässt sich Windows 11 nicht mehr Aktiviren.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nach CPU Upgrade Lässt sich Windows 11 nicht mehr Aktiviren.: Hallo, nachdem ich meine CPU von ein Ryzen 5 7600X auf ein Ryzen 9 7950X3D geupdatet habe kommt immer diese Fehlermeldung 0x803fabc3.Ich gehe davon aus das mein Key Legal und Berechtigt ist für eine Erneute Aktivierung da ich mit den Key schon Mehrfach mein PC geändert habe...
  7. Nach CPU Upgrade Lässt sich Windows 11 nicht mehr Aktiviren.

Nach CPU Upgrade Lässt sich Windows 11 nicht mehr Aktiviren.: Hallo, nachdem ich meine CPU von ein Ryzen 5 7600X auf ein Ryzen 9 7950X3D geupdatet habe kommt immer diese Fehlermeldung 0x803fabc3.Ich gehe davon aus das mein Key Legal und Berechtigt ist für eine Erneute Aktivierung da ich mit den Key schon Mehrfach mein PC geändert habe...
  8. Windows Upgrade failures from SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Upgrade failures from SCCM deployment: I'm trying to deploy a Windows 11 upgrade to some of our older Windows 10 machines that meet the minimum requirements but am having problems with deploying to my initial test machine. When the Task Sequence progress is shown, the installation keeps hanging at 14%. Which log...
  9. Windows Upgrade failures from SCCM deployment

Windows Upgrade failures from SCCM deployment: I'm trying to deploy a Windows 11 upgrade to some of our older Windows 10 machines that meet the minimum requirements but am having problems with deploying to my initial test machine. When the Task Sequence progress is shown, the installation keeps hanging at 14%. Which log...
  10. Windows Updates Issue after fresh MDT Deploy or In-Place Upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Updates Issue after fresh MDT Deploy or In-Place Upgrade: Good morning, everyone. Our business, within the last few months, has decided to push through with a company-wide upgrade to Win 10 Pro (not Enterprise). And while the initiative to upgrade is recent, we in IT had spent the previous 8 months before that to hammer out a solid...