Windows 10: Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 7/8/8.1

Discus and support Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 7/8/8.1 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Can I still upgrade free of cost into windows 10 from windows 7 or windows 8/8.1 Computers. They can activate by windows 7/8/8.1 product keys.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Md Danish Ansari, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 7/8/8.1

Hi,

Can I still upgrade free of cost into windows 10 from windows 7 or windows 8/8.1 Computers. They can activate by windows 7/8/8.1 product keys.

Please reply

:)

Md Danish Ansari, Sep 21, 2020

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Sep 21, 2020
  3. How to reinstall Windows 10 if my computers used the free upgrade from 7 and 8?

Will windows 10 still accept the license keys from 7 and 8 now if I reinstall my computer?

Does Microsoft keep a list of users who upgraded to Win 10 using their 7 and 8 keys so that when users need to reinstall windows 10 the old keys would work?

Do I need to call in Microsoft to ask them to activate my Windows 10 when I give them my win 7 keys?

Both computers are laptops. The windows 7 machine had the serial printed on the back, and I needed to enter that when I upgraded to 10. The windows 8 machine had the serial built in inside its boot system so I didn't need to enter the key when I upgraded to 10, but I did manage to write down the keys using a fetcher program.

JebusPrime, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 7/8/8.1

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 7/8/8.1

1. Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 7/8/8.1 - Similar Threads - Upgrade

2. I cannot upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro [0x80070057]

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro [0x80070057]: Please help, I keep getting this after a restart. ERROR: Invalid argument specified INFOMSG: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Clipup.exe Usage: INFOMSG: -?/-h This help menu INFOMSG: -p Attempts to migrate data from the legacy Windows Phone database INFOMSG: -o Attempts to migrate...
  3. The upgrade to version 2004 destroyed all Sound

in Windows 10 Support
    The upgrade to version 2004 destroyed all Sound: I have tried all the suggestions i could find with no success. I obtained a Dell Optiplex 990 and had a clean installation of Version 1909, Build 18363.1082 installed. Still no sound. I originally had Realtek Drivers installed. I deleted the installed Realtek drivers and...
  4. Windows 10 Repair Upgrade Not Working

Windows 10 Repair Upgrade Not Working: Hi, I am trying to do a Repair Upgrade on Windows 10 20H2. I have followed this guide https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install-winpc/how-to-perform-a-repair-upgrade-using-the-windows/35160fbe-9352-4e70-9887-f40096ec3085 but it is having...
  5. Inplace Upgrade Needed

Inplace Upgrade Needed: I was online with Office Technical Assist this afternoon. The technician told me that I need to contact the Windows Team to have Inplace Upgrade. I cannot do this myself. Please call me at 414-351-3059...
  6. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro Edition from Windows 10 Home Edition

Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro Edition from Windows 10 Home Edition: I currently have a license and USB Flash drive containing Windows 10 Home Edition. I'm considering doing the upgrade to Professional Edition for $99. If I perform that upgrade will I then have a new Professional product key that will allow me to perform a clean reinstall...
  7. Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Upgrade Stuck after 3 reboots

Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Upgrade Stuck after 3 reboots: Hi, I've been trying to upgrade a Windows 7 Pro system to Windows 10 Pro. After downloading the upgrade tool (MediaCreationTool20H2) I try to "upgrade this PC" and keep all my data and apps. Anti-Virus (Norton) and firewall are disabled. Things go smoothly, the system...
  8. How to know what is preventing the upgrade ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to know what is preventing the upgrade ?: I'm stuck on w10 1909. Sometimes I see the auto update to upgrade and it just disappear when selected and I get that it's not ready yet. I checked on the ms web page for known issue but found no mentioned incompatibilities. Is there a tool, switch or anything that could tell...
  9. Windows 10 fails to upgrade from Home to Pro edition via store upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 fails to upgrade from Home to Pro edition via store upgrade: Issue faced : I have an Asus G14 that came with Windows 10 Home. I purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade via MS Store. When I try upgrading/installing Windows 10 Pro via the store, the upgrade fails with an error code 0x80070005. Post which my laptop loses its original...
  10. Upgrade to version 2004 (may 2020) giving issues with credentials

Upgrade to version 2004 (may 2020) giving issues with credentials: On several client computers, containing Windows 10 pro 1903, I have upgraded to Windows 10 version 2004. On some of them I am experiencing severe issues. The Chrome and Edge stored password are gone. Office 365 is not saving the user account password. OneDrive is not saving...