Windows 10: Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 7 Starter

Discus and support Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 7 Starter in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Acer Aspire One that has the Windows 7 Starter. It was out of commission for a while and I got it working again. I am trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YolandaJames2, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 7 Starter

Hello,

I have a Acer Aspire One that has the Windows 7 Starter. It was out of commission for a while and I got it working again. I am trying to update to the new Windows and I am unable to get this started. Can you please direct me to the correct download that I need? I did see the feed regarding the upgrade about the registry but I am not understanding where I need to locate that information.

:)

YolandaJames2, Apr 22, 2020

2. Problem with Windows 7 Starter - and networking

What Exactly I Need To Do ????

I have windows 7 starter.
    and Buffalo NAS
    I tried everything recommended on this thread and others on the internet.
    But nothing has worked.

Anybody who has got it working! PLEASE step by step instructions.

ercanmetin, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Baum Win User
    Windows 7 Starter

Windows 7 on a netbook, ...okey...
    XP and Ubuntu are nice too

if you need to keep windows 7 starter maybe the "Godmode" works for it?

4. PC-Myths Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 7 Starter

Windows 7 Starter

Seem's this is turning to be a general discussion about Windows 7 Starter *Smile Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 7 Starter :)

PC-Myths, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 7 Starter

1. Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 7 Starter - Similar Threads - Upgrade Starter

2. Incompatible processor for Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible processor for Windows 11 upgrade: My Dell 27AIO running Windows 10 Home passes a PC Health Check for a Windows 11 upgrade except for an incompatible processor. Wondering if anyone knows what missing functionality is present with an Intel Core i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz and 48 GB of RAM. Is it possible to upgrade...
  3. Incompatible processor for Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incompatible processor for Windows 11 upgrade: My Dell 27AIO running Windows 10 Home passes a PC Health Check for a Windows 11 upgrade except for an incompatible processor. Wondering if anyone knows what missing functionality is present with an Intel Core i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz and 48 GB of RAM. Is it possible to upgrade...
  4. PC boots to black screen after upgrading to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC boots to black screen after upgrading to windows 11: Basically the title. I upgraded my PC from win10 to win11 and now when it restarted, it only shows a black screen. When I force restarted my PC, everything turns on but my monitor only shows a black screen, doesn't even show the prompts for the motherboard since it is...
  5. PC boots to black screen after upgrading to windows 11

PC boots to black screen after upgrading to windows 11: Basically the title. I upgraded my PC from win10 to win11 and now when it restarted, it only shows a black screen. When I force restarted my PC, everything turns on but my monitor only shows a black screen, doesn't even show the prompts for the motherboard since it is...
  6. How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 - my settings button and my shut down buttons, together with my apps, have disappeared. How do I get them back?...
  7. How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...

How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 - my settings button and my shut down buttons, together with my apps, have disappeared. How do I get them back?...
  8. Any Upgrade Path from Windows 7 Starter to Win10 on ASUS Netbook?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Any Upgrade Path from Windows 7 Starter to Win10 on ASUS Netbook?: I read with interest the thread by teachermark about installing Windows 10 on his netbook and it got me thinking about the same to mine. My 2012 ASUS Eee PC 1012C with the Dual core Intel Atom N2600, 1600 MHz w/ 1 GB ram. It came with Windows 7 Starter but that made the...
  9. Office 2010 Starter Disappears With Win 10 Upgrade

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2010 Starter Disappears With Win 10 Upgrade: I've got a Dell laptop running Win 7 Home Premium. It also came with Office 2010 Starter edition, a brain damaged version of Word and Excel, but fine for what I am using the laptop for. I want to go to a Pro version so that I can turn this into a domain connected PC. My...
  10. Windows 10 Upgrade from 7 Starter on 32GB Drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Upgrade from 7 Starter on 32GB Drive?: I've read that the Windows 10 upgrade process can take up to 32GB, so I'm wondering if it is going to be possible on my netboook. This currently has Windows 7 Starter Edition installed on the 32GB SSD. Is there anything I can do to ease the process? 12508