Windows 10: Windows 10 upgrade has messed up WiFi network adapter

Discus and support Windows 10 upgrade has messed up WiFi network adapter in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Afternoon all, My acer ultrabook installed a windows10 upgrade today 27 Jan 2019. It has resulted in the ultrabook (re)booting VERY slowly minutes)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pholo15, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Pholo15 Win User

Windows 10 upgrade has messed up WiFi network adapter

Afternoon all,

My acer ultrabook installed a windows10 upgrade today 27 Jan 2019.

It has resulted in the ultrabook (re)booting VERY slowly minutes) and the wifi network unusable.

Does anyone have a dolution to this?

Thanks

:)

Pholo15, Jan 27, 2019
  2. mw10 Win User

WiFi Windows 10 upgrade after making 2 (Network adapter), the network

Windows 10 upgrade has messed up WiFi network adapter [​IMG]
    My pc wifi 2 adapter network no screnn *Sad

3. Gino Des Win User
    Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jan 27, 2019
  4. Allyce-10 Win User

windows 10 upgrade what happen to my network adapter wifi driver

We have the same issue

can no longer connect to wifi as it says no network adapters available I have followed the steps you have listed but cannot go to the website and download a new one as I can't connect to the Internet??

Thanks

Allyce-10, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 upgrade has messed up WiFi network adapter - Similar Threads - upgrade has messed

2. Wifi network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi network adapter: My other PC does have a Wifi network adapter and therefore unable to connect to WiFi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-network-adapter/1fa8a8fb-ac57-4afb-88d5-dc42a1808905
  3. Wifi network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi network adapter: My other PC does have a Wifi network adapter and therefore unable to connect to WiFi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-network-adapter/1fa8a8fb-ac57-4afb-88d5-dc42a1808905
  4. Windows 10 Wifi Network Adapter Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Wifi Network Adapter Failure: Hi,I have been using an old Toshiba L655 laptop with Windows 10. The driver for the WiFi is obviously not supported anymore as Toshiba hasn’t made computers for years. In the most recent windows 10 update, the wifi adapter failed to find my network at all. It will find other...
  5. Windows 10 Wifi Network Adapter Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Wifi Network Adapter Failure: Hi,I have been using an old Toshiba L655 laptop with Windows 10. The driver for the WiFi is obviously not supported anymore as Toshiba hasn’t made computers for years. In the most recent windows 10 update, the wifi adapter failed to find my network at all. It will find other...
  6. Windows 10 Wifi Network Adapter Failure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows 21H1 update has messed up my Wireless Adapter

Windows 21H1 update has messed up my Wireless Adapter: Hello,I am running W10 on a desktop PC, and I use a Wireless Wifi/BT USB Adapter EZC-5300.I just tried to install the optionnal update called 21H1. When it finished I rebooted and then, I noticed I couldn't connect to the internet anymore. I checked available WiFi Networks ,...
  8. Wifi Adapter has disappeared NOT after Windows 10 upgrade

Wifi Adapter has disappeared NOT after Windows 10 upgrade: Hi, My Wifi adapter has disappeared on my new Lenovo C50 all in one computer. I have had the computer about 2 months and it has been Windows 10 the whole time and has functioned generally well, although the Wireless connection has occasionally stopped and showed no wireless...
  9. WiFi Has Disappeared from Network Adapter in Device Manager-No WiFi

WiFi Has Disappeared from Network Adapter in Device Manager-No WiFi: Hello, Thank you in advancefor any help. I am senior who helps other seniors in this small townkeep their pc ‘s operating as best I can. I have an HP laptopthat was reworked by a shop sometime ago. I updated this pc to WinAnniveresary Issue and then this past Spring to...
  10. WiFi Windows 10 upgrade after making 2 (Network adapter), the network

WiFi Windows 10 upgrade after making 2 (Network adapter), the network: [img] My pc wifi 2 adapter network no screnn *Sad 13292

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 install attempt messed up access to internet