Windows 10: Windows 10 upgrade not working

Discus and support Windows 10 upgrade not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Afternoon all, Can anyone help with the following? Other computers with the same spec are not presenting this so I am stuck *Sad [img] Many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BathgateBairn84, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Windows 10 upgrade not working

Afternoon all,

Can anyone help with the following? Other computers with the same spec are not presenting this so I am stuck *Sad

Windows 10 upgrade not working [​IMG]

Many thanks,
    Christopher

:)

BathgateBairn84, Jul 27, 2016

2. Windows10 upgrade

windows 10 free upgrade, Jul 27, 2016
  3. Missing Operating System after Windows 10 download

Is there anywhere to download replacement OS for Windows 7 Home Premium? Mine crashed on Windows 10 upgrade.

Windows 10 upgrade frustration, Jul 27, 2016
  4. Windows 10 upgrade not working

is this a clean install of windows 10 or a upgrade becouse its a bit strange that window 10 did not do a compatibility test before installing or upgrading

gijoetech1, Jul 27, 2016
  5. It's an upgrade from Windows 8.1 and there are no outstanding updates.

BathgateBairn84, Jul 27, 2016
  6. unfortunately looks like it don't like the display driver or not compatible check your video card update from the manufacture driver if there is one more up to date

gijoetech1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 upgrade not working

1. Windows 10 upgrade not working - Similar Threads - upgrade working

2. Upgrade from Win 10 to Win 11. Microsoft App Store not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Win 10 to Win 11. Microsoft App Store not working: Tried everything to get the Windows Store to work. PLease help Install the latest PowerShell for new features and improvements! https://aka.ms/PSWindows PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  3. Upgrade from Win 10 to Win 11. Microsoft App Store not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade from Win 10 to Win 11. Microsoft App Store not working: Tried everything to get the Windows Store to work. PLease help Install the latest PowerShell for new features and improvements! https://aka.ms/PSWindows PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  4. HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10

HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10: My laptop has a broken screen and i use HDMI to connect it to TV screen. i upgraded to windows 10 and now i cant switch screens again, tried Win + P and it doesnt work, i think im in middle of upgrade because i can barely see little blue window on top of my screen and it...
  5. HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10: My laptop has a broken screen and i use HDMI to connect it to TV screen. i upgraded to windows 10 and now i cant switch screens again, tried Win + P and it doesnt work, i think im in middle of upgrade because i can barely see little blue window on top of my screen and it...
  6. HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 11 / USB Installer / Upgrade wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 / USB Installer / Upgrade wont work: My computer has been stuck on "Undoing changes from update" for a week now, ive decided to reinstall windows as that was the only way to get out from what i read.I downloaded the windows installer to a USB drive and i booted into it from my computers boot menu.The problem i...
  8. Windows 11 / USB Installer / Upgrade wont work

Windows 11 / USB Installer / Upgrade wont work: My computer has been stuck on "Undoing changes from update" for a week now, ive decided to reinstall windows as that was the only way to get out from what i read.I downloaded the windows installer to a USB drive and i booted into it from my computers boot menu.The problem i...
  9. Bitlocker key not working, after window upgrade 10 to 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker key not working, after window upgrade 10 to 11: I recently i upgrade my window 10 to 11, after that my bitlocker key is not working in my encrypted drive.I try many to unlock my bitlocker drive but showing msg wrong key but I enter the correct key my bitlocker.Anyone can suggest, how to fix the issue...
  10. Bitlocker key not working, after window upgrade 10 to 11

Bitlocker key not working, after window upgrade 10 to 11: I recently i upgrade my window 10 to 11, after that my bitlocker key is not working in my encrypted drive.I try many to unlock my bitlocker drive but showing msg wrong key but I enter the correct key my bitlocker.Anyone can suggest, how to fix the issue...