Windows 10: Windows 10 Upgrade OCZ Agility 3 SSD. SSD not recognized & not bootin

Discus and support Windows 10 Upgrade OCZ Agility 3 SSD. SSD not recognized & not bootin in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Everyone. I have an issue with my new windows 10 upgrade. I have successfully upgraded my laptop and family pc but i am having issues with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bizz, Sep 8, 2015.

1. bizz Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade OCZ Agility 3 SSD. SSD not recognized & not bootin

Hi Everyone.

I have an issue with my new windows 10 upgrade. I have successfully upgraded my laptop and family pc but i am having issues with my main pc.

Its custom built.
    990FX - MOBO
    AMD FX - CPU
    SSD - OCZ Agility 3

So I was on windows 7 and upgraded to windows 10. I left pc for a while to do the upgrade, comeback to it and could see it had frozen on a black screen.

I tried to reboot but nothing is happening. The SSD isnt been picked up by my BIOS and neither is it on the family pc when I load up the other OS Win 10 system. However once i load up the system from another HDD then attached SSD to the system the SSD is found, BUT.. I cannot access the drive or do anything to it.. I have also tried to use, recuva, etc etc but the computer locks up until i disconnect the SSD and things are okay. I noticed i can get the pc to find the SSD in windows 10, but then it locks up when i try and do something to it, like restore it or format it or even access it like you would normally.

Perhaps someone can please help.... PS. i know the OCZ Agility 3 isn't good, i will change it, but i could do with getting my data of this ssd first.

thanks!

:)

bizz, Sep 8, 2015
  2. Gripper Win User

network file not re-connecting

1 No error message (except program that is not able to access one of the drives). All I get is the Red Cross, click on each one and it connects with no probs.

2 Yes, Windows 7 Netbook - no probs

3 Loads that have been there for ages. Have just changed from OCZ Agility SSD to Samsung SSD 960 EVO M2

Gripper, Sep 8, 2015
  3. Partition won't mount after Windows 10 Anniversary Update.

Self built desktop. Intel i5 3570K, Gigabyte GA-Z77x-UP5 TH Motherboard, 16GB Corsair DDR3 1333MHz RAM, MSI 980TI Gaming G6. Effected HDD as mentioned in original post is a 3TB Seagate ST300DM001. Bootdrive
    is a Samsung 830 120GB SSD, there's also an OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD, a couple of 1TB Samsung Spinpoint HDDs, 1 is a F1 and the other is a F3 but no issues on these drives.

IanMcKeaveney, Sep 8, 2015
  4. Mansome Win User

Sorry to hear this. If you are not seeing it in the bios and the cable connecting it is a known working cable, then its probably the drive. You might can get it to read with an enclosure. Keep in mind going forward do not ever by anything OCZ, this company is practically going bankrupt due to its 60% failure rate on its SSD's.

Mansome, Sep 8, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Upgrade OCZ Agility 3 SSD. SSD not recognized & not bootin - Similar Threads - Upgrade OCZ Agility

2. SSD Not recognized.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD Not recognized.: HP Notebook 15-ef0025wm. My SSD with Windows 10 crashed on my PC. I've replaced it with a new one, but Bios uefi doesn't see it. I got the bios firmware updated with the help of a USB. The SSD driver file is however an .exe file, by hp and could only be launched on an already...
  3. SSD Not recognized.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD Not recognized.: HP Notebook 15-ef0025wm. My SSD with Windows 10 crashed on my PC. I've replaced it with a new one, but Bios uefi doesn't see it. I got the bios firmware updated with the help of a USB. The SSD driver file is however an .exe file, by hp and could only be launched on an already...
  4. SSD Not recognized.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Ssd is not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ssd is not recognized: Hi. I have HP PAVILION Laptop with windows 10. I used to have a ssdsamsung mznlf1280 the laptop used to run fine until one day it showed an immitent hard drive failure. I just ignored it and continued startup. The next time I turned on my laptop it turned on and the screen...
  6. Ssd is not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ssd is not recognized: Hi. I have HP PAVILION Laptop with windows 10. I used to have a ssdsamsung mznlf1280 the laptop used to run fine until one day it showed an immitent hard drive failure. I just ignored it and continued startup. The next time I turned on my laptop it turned on and the screen...
  7. Ssd is not recognized

8. Windows 10 doesn't recognize SSD

Windows 10 doesn't recognize SSD: I have an Asus X510UQ and a new 250GB Samsung EVO970Plus NVMe. I checked the BIOS, every single driver that popped up on Google and everything is up do date. My computer runs on an HDD drive and has an extra slot in the motherboard for an SSD drive. I looked online and...
  9. m5a 78L-MUSB-3 Not recognizing SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    m5a 78L-MUSB-3 Not recognizing SSD: AMD 6300 ASUS m5a78L-MUSB-3 Its not showing up on bios or when I'm trying to install windows 10. My other pc does recognize. What do I need to do so my old mobo can recognize my newKingston 240GB A400 SATA 3 SSD?...
  10. SSD not recognized by Windows 10 installer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SSD not recognized by Windows 10 installer: Recently I've purchased a SSD (Crucial MX200) as replacement for the original HD of my laptop (Lenovo ideapad s510p). The problem is that my bios doesn't recognize the SSD, even though the manufacturer (Crucial) guarantee the total compatibility of the device with my system...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ocz agility 3 not detected

2. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

3. ocz agility driver win10