Windows 10: windows 10 upgrade to version 2004

Discus and support windows 10 upgrade to version 2004 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I received the windows 10 upgrade to version 2004 yesterday. Now when I try to print from my laptop through the home network printer which is connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArleneL, Aug 2, 2020.

1. ArleneL Win User

windows 10 upgrade to version 2004

I received the windows 10 upgrade to version 2004 yesterday. Now when I try to print from my laptop through the home network printer which is connected to my desktop, the docs won't print. They get lined up in the printer queue but don't print. My laptop obviously connects to the printer but when I hit "print" I get a popup that says unable to print. I read that this windows update has caused a lot of printer problems but there is supposed to be a fix for it. Can anyone help? I need to use the printer from my laptop desperately.

:)

ArleneL, Aug 2, 2020

2. Having problem update to Windows 10, version 2004

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that your encountering error while installing the latest windows updates so I suggest you follow the below instructions to upgrade the windows to the latest version 2004 manually
    following the below steps.

Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

1. windows 10 upgrade to version 2004 - Similar Threads - upgrade version 2004

2. Upgrade to version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to version 2004: I am currently on version 1909 of Windows 10. I want to upgrade, but not to version 20H2, because some of my friends have issues with 20H2. I would rather upgrade to version 2004. How do I go about doing that?...
  3. Error when upgrading to Windows 10 2004 version

Error when upgrading to Windows 10 2004 version: Hi all, I am trying to upgrade to 2004 version, offline and remotely. The upgrade process failed due to block by Trend Micro Officescan This info I got when I go through setupact.log I tried to disable the AV - still failed The upgrade successful after I uninstall the...
  4. Windows 10 Home Upgrade to Version 2004

Windows 10 Home Upgrade to Version 2004: Good afternoon. Has anyone here successfully updated the new 2004 Version from their Windows Update site? OR, run into problems with the upgrade you wish to share? Thanks, scotirish...
  5. Upgrading to version 2004

Upgrading to version 2004: I have an asus pc released in 2019 and i bought it on may 2020 I'm having some issues with version 2004 when i upgraded my service provider took it back to version 1909 now i am unable to get update for ver 2004...
  6. Windows 10 Version 1903 upgrade to Version 2004 failure.

Windows 10 Version 1903 upgrade to Version 2004 failure.: I am not able to successfully upgrade my PC to version 2004. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Here is the log from SetupDiag: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?> <SetupDiag xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"...
  7. No way to upgrade to windows version 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No way to upgrade to windows version 2004: I am trying to update my pc to windows 2004, 'cause I need a specific "fix update" for the printing errors bug... But using windows update the latest version I get was 1909 (atm my build version is stuck at 18363.959) and it can't find newer updates. I also tried the update...
  8. Error after Windows 10 version 2004 upgrade

Error after Windows 10 version 2004 upgrade: I performed the version 2004 update and now i cant access my computer. I had partitioned stoage and it seems that the system is unable to access files rendering my PC useless. Is there a workaround? Unable to gestora system to previous point or unsintall updates since files...
  9. issues upgrading to windows 10 version 2004

issues upgrading to windows 10 version 2004: I encountered issues when upgrading my system to windows 10 version 2004. After installing the windows update, my system restarted. After restart, the system locked up with hitmanpro in the removing malicious software screen. Microsoft edge, and outlook, also were locked...
  10. Windows 10 version 2004 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 version 2004 Upgrade: My laptop prompted me to update to the latest version of Windows 10 version 2004. I had Windows 10 Pro version 1909 at the time. Th eupdate to 2004 was successful but the OS Build now shows Windows 10 Home Single Language instead of Windows 10 Pro - why is this? I tried...