Windows 10: Windows 10 Upgrade to Windows 11 - PC Health Check shows PC does not meet requirements even...

Discus and support Windows 10 Upgrade to Windows 11 - PC Health Check shows PC does not meet requirements even... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Getting this using PC Health CheckCurrent SystemThe Microsoft Website for supported processors shows Windows 10 Version 21H1 does support Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NamVet69-70, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Upgrade to Windows 11 - PC Health Check shows PC does not meet requirements even...

Getting this using PC Health CheckCurrent SystemThe Microsoft Website for supported processors shows Windows 10 Version 21H1 does support Intel i-7-6700Website - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/design/minimum/supported/windows-10-21h1-supported-intel-processors

:)

NamVet69-70, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Upgrade to Windows 11 - PC Health Check shows PC does not meet requirements even...

1. Windows 10 Upgrade to Windows 11 - PC Health Check shows PC does not meet requirements even... - Similar Threads - Upgrade Health Check

2. Cannot upgrade to windows 11 even though I meet requirements according to PC Health Check

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot upgrade to windows 11 even though I meet requirements according to PC Health Check: In the Windows Update window it said my computer was not eligible due to TPM 2.0, so I went into the BIOS and Enabled this chip. Now I still get the same message under the Windows Update tab, but if I run PC Health it says that I AM eligible to upgrade for free. So I click on...
  3. Cannot upgrade to windows 11 even though I meet requirements according to PC Health Check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot upgrade to windows 11 even though I meet requirements according to PC Health Check: In the Windows Update window it said my computer was not eligible due to TPM 2.0, so I went into the BIOS and Enabled this chip. Now I still get the same message under the Windows Update tab, but if I run PC Health it says that I AM eligible to upgrade for free. So I click on...
  4. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my pc to windows 11, but I get the error in windows update which says I lack the specified requirements. It tells me to use the Health Check app to find the solution, but the health check app says I DO meet all the requirements. Any solution?...
  5. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my pc to windows 11, but I get the error in windows update which says I lack the specified requirements. It tells me to use the Health Check app to find the solution, but the health check app says I DO meet all the requirements. Any solution?...
  6. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

7. Windows 10 Upgrade to Windows 11 - PC Health Check shows PC does not meet requirements even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Upgrade to Windows 11 - PC Health Check shows PC does not meet requirements even...: Getting this using PC Health CheckCurrent SystemThe Microsoft Website for supported processors shows Windows 10 Version 21H1 does support Intel i-7-6700Website -...
  8. Windows 10 Upgrade to Windows 11 - PC Health Check shows PC does not meet requirements even...

Windows 10 Upgrade to Windows 11 - PC Health Check shows PC does not meet requirements even...: Getting this using PC Health CheckCurrent SystemThe Microsoft Website for supported processors shows Windows 10 Version 21H1 does support Intel i-7-6700Website -...
  9. PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not: Hello,So got my TPM 2.0 enabled and got the PC Health Check to say the computer is all good as that was the only hold up. So the pc is good on that end, but Windows update still says I do not meet the requirements, what could be the cause?...
  10. PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not: Hello,So got my TPM 2.0 enabled and got the PC Health Check to say the computer is all good as that was the only hold up. So the pc is good on that end, but Windows update still says I do not meet the requirements, what could be the cause?...