Windows 10: Windows 10 upgrading impact on msi gaming laptop, need help to solve technical issues

Discus and support Windows 10 upgrading impact on msi gaming laptop, need help to solve technical issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just reformat my MSI GV62 7RC I5 Processor GeForce MX150 Nvidia, upgrading windows 10 version 1703 to windows 10 1803, after I bring back home my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rodhiabdullah, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Windows 10 upgrading impact on msi gaming laptop, need help to solve technical issues

I just reformat my MSI GV62 7RC I5 Processor GeForce MX150 Nvidia, upgrading windows 10 version 1703 to windows 10

1803, after I bring back home my laptop, I realize that Fn keys being swaped with Windows key logo,

How to
    rectify this problem, to do the interchange back normal as previous function, can anyone help.

:)

rodhiabdullah, Oct 1, 2018

2. upgrade msi laptop from Windows 7 Home 32bit to Windows 10 32 bit Failure

Thank you for your suggestion. Upon checking the msi web site, it looks as of now my GX720 laptop is not listed as upgradeable to windows 10. I guess I can stop trying for now.

Retireeguy, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Windows 10 upgrading impact on msi gaming laptop, need help to solve technical issues

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

you can edit the title to say "issue solved", or "fixed " with the 'thread tools' option,under 'edit title' at the top right of the OP, so other who dont read all the posts dont keep posting suggestions *Wink Windows 10 upgrading impact on msi gaming laptop, need help to solve technical issues ;)

jboydgolfer, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 upgrading impact on msi gaming laptop, need help to solve technical issues

1. Windows 10 upgrading impact on msi gaming laptop, need help to solve technical issues - Similar Threads - upgrading impact msi

2. Need help with a technical question or product issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with a technical question or product issue?: Need help with a technical question or product issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-a-technical-question-or-product/5606b853-2158-40ef-aea8-f04376e5553c
  3. Need help with a technical question or product issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with a technical question or product issue?: Need help with a technical question or product issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-a-technical-question-or-product/5606b853-2158-40ef-aea8-f04376e5553c
  4. BSOD issue, need help solving

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD issue, need help solving: PC has BSOD a few times, now looking to fix the issue.PC Specs: CPU-Ryzen 5 5600RAM-32GBGPU-GTX 1060 6GBLink to minidump.zip filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AhQ_lZPeDJHIkhdkcQZtmDE3xzQX?e=SVO3Bm...
  5. BSOD issue, need help solving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issue, need help solving: PC has BSOD a few times, now looking to fix the issue.PC Specs: CPU-Ryzen 5 5600RAM-32GBGPU-GTX 1060 6GBLink to minidump.zip filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AhQ_lZPeDJHIkhdkcQZtmDE3xzQX?e=SVO3Bm...
  6. BSOD issue, need help solving

7. Need help in solving registry issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help in solving registry issues: Hi,Whenever I do a health check on my PC, there will always be a registry issue. Most if not all are related to "HKCU".One of them is "HKCU\SOFTWARE\CHANGETRACKER" - Key is empty.What is HKCU?...
  8. Need help in solving registry issues

Need help in solving registry issues: Hi,Whenever I do a health check on my PC, there will always be a registry issue. Most if not all are related to "HKCU".One of them is "HKCU\SOFTWARE\CHANGETRACKER" - Key is empty.What is HKCU?...
  9. Laptop technical issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop technical issues: I want my laptop to be checked with all the configurations, drivers and Settings, if any thing is not working or missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-technical-issues/e0b5dc3d-3b9e-4de2-bcfc-7a0b4eb9c1b0
  10. Technical preview upgrade help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Technical preview upgrade help: okay so i have a version of windows 10 already the technical preview version 9926 and i know that not everyone has their update as yet and has to wait but is it the same for the people who already have a version of windows 10? do i still have to wait or do i have to do...