Windows 10: Windows 10 USB booteable stick is stuck on windows blue logo.

Discus and support Windows 10 USB booteable stick is stuck on windows blue logo. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I'm the owner of a samsung RV-511 Notebook that I recently upgraded the SSD, the computer originally had Windows 7 and I just swapped the old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Francisco Laferrière, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 USB booteable stick is stuck on windows blue logo.

Hello, I'm the owner of a samsung RV-511 Notebook that I recently upgraded the SSD, the computer originally had Windows 7 and I just swapped the old HDD to a new SSD from the GigaByte brand.

I created my windows 10 installation USB stick using the known tool called Rufus, and I made sure to make an USB MBR BIOS booteable stick.

So far, I tried the following:

Resetting bios settings to default, disabling legacy, enabling legacy, basically I tried everything at hand and the thing is still stuck on that boot logo.

And nothing happens, not even a loading bar.

Previously I attempted the instalation using a UEFI boot USB stick, and the thing said "Loading Files" it loaded twice and then it just got stuck on a black screen.

What can I do?
    Thanks.

:)

Francisco Laferrière, Sep 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Sep 9, 2020
  4. thraxed Win User

Windows 10 USB booteable stick is stuck on windows blue logo.

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 USB booteable stick is stuck on windows blue logo.

1. Windows 10 USB booteable stick is stuck on windows blue logo. - Similar Threads - USB booteable stick

2. Windows Phone stuck on blue Windows logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Phone stuck on blue Windows logo.: I have a Lumia 540 Windows Phone. I have tried to factory reset it multiple times, but every time it gets stuck on the blue windows logo. I waited to see if it would get past it, but 9 hours later it's still stuck. Any ideas?...
  3. Windows Phone stuck on blue Windows logo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Phone stuck on blue Windows logo.: I have a Lumia 540 Windows Phone. I have tried to factory reset it multiple times, but every time it gets stuck on the blue windows logo. I waited to see if it would get past it, but 9 hours later it's still stuck. Any ideas?...
  4. Windows 10 stuck on logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on logo: Hello everyone, whenever I try to boot up my windows 10 laptop it stays stuck on the Windows logo with no spinning dots like usual. This seemingly started for no reason, as I was not doing anything notable to my computer prior to turning it on and off again. I have tried to...
  5. stuck on blue logo when booting from usb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    stuck on blue logo when booting from usb: I tried to download windows 10 from the website it paused/failed multiple times but the sha256 checksum was okay and it wasn't corrupt so I used rufus. But when I boot from the usb I get stuck on the logo Ryzen processor , no igpu Radeon graphics The installation works...
  6. Windows 10 stuck on blue Windows logo with no spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck on blue Windows logo with no spinning dots: Hello, I am experiencing a problem where if I go an extended amount of time without turning on my computer, the very next time I turn it on it will get stuck on the blue Windows logo with no spinning dots. I then turn it off and back on again, it boots up like normal. When...
  7. Windows 10 stuck on blue logo no dots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck on blue logo no dots: Recently, I booted up my unused windows 10 SSD. It was all going smooth at first. I was downloading programs, so I left the computer running for the night (about 6-8h) and turned the monitor off. Next morning I turned it back on. There wasn't anything on the screen. After a...
  8. USB stick of Windows 10 stuck in endless loop.

USB stick of Windows 10 stuck in endless loop.: Hi, I have a pc sitting in my room that I can't use. I tried to install Windows 10 and it went only so far and then began to do an endless loop over and over again. Sorry, can't tell you where it is stuck at. It never finished the job. And the culprit was a bad usb stick of...
  9. windows 10 usb stick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 usb stick: Windows 10 refuses to recognise any of my usb sticks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-10-usb-stick/d912e459-704e-4d75-a97e-b2316939c1a5
  10. Windows 10 USB Installer Stuck On Blue Logo

Windows 10 USB Installer Stuck On Blue Logo: Hi! I'm desperately trying to format my laptop and install brand-new Windows 10 on it. At first, I downloaded Microsoft's Media Creation Tool and tried to upgrade my Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. The installation failed saying: 0xC1900101 - 0x20017 The installation...