Windows 10: Windows 10 USB Clean Install Missing Drivers Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 USB Clean Install Missing Drivers Issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So recently my hard drive on my ASUS ROG gl502vs gaming laptop failed and honestly I didn't really care too much for the files on that drive as they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarceliottEncarnacion, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 USB Clean Install Missing Drivers Issue

So recently my hard drive on my ASUS ROG gl502vs gaming laptop failed and honestly I didn't really care too much for the files on that drive as they weren't that important. Anyway, I bought a FireCuda SSHD 2.5 as a replacement for my old drive. I tried creating the Windows 10 installation media on a 3.0 16GB usb from a mac as I dont currently own any windows devices. I was able to boot up the windows setup but I keep getting the missing drivers error. My laptop only has three 3.0 usb ports and no 2.0 ports. Not sure what to do. Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

MarceliottEncarnacion, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Windows 10 USB Clean Install Missing Drivers Issue

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 USB Clean Install Missing Drivers Issue

1. Windows 10 USB Clean Install Missing Drivers Issue - Similar Threads - USB Clean Install

2. Missing drivers after clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing drivers after clean install: My son's ACER Aspire A515-51G that he uses for school was running very slow and at times wouldn't boot. I tried to use the recovery USB to reset it to factory but it would hang at 30% every time and didn't matter which way I tried from inside Windows, booting from the USB,...
  3. Missing drivers after clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing drivers after clean install: My son's ACER Aspire A515-51G that he uses for school was running very slow and at times wouldn't boot. I tried to use the recovery USB to reset it to factory but it would hang at 30% every time and didn't matter which way I tried from inside Windows, booting from the USB,...
  4. Missing drivers after clean install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop Driver & Clean Installation issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Driver & Clean Installation issues: Heya. As per guidelines, I'll do my best to elaborate as clearly as I can. I'll also try and explain all the events leading up to it. So! I've had this Laptop for about... two years? Three years? It worked fine until about six months or so ago. Randomly, it just started to...
  6. Windows 10 USB Install- Media Driver Missing

Windows 10 USB Install- Media Driver Missing: Hey y'all, I have been trying to fix this for a while now. When I try to install Windows on my new system, I get fed out the "Media driver missing" message. I have seen all the other people having this issue, and tried a ton of different responses. I have tried switching...
  7. Driver issue for windows 10 USB install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Driver issue for windows 10 USB install: I have had an issue where drivers cannot be found when trying to do a clean install of windows 10 when plugging in a 128gb SanDisk with windows install media on my pc I just build, any guidance on this issue would be great, Thanks. submitted by /u/xdfirthboi [link]...
  8. Installing Windows 10 from USB - Drivers Missing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows 10 from USB - Drivers Missing: Hey everyone, I just recently upgraded my old Dell Inspiron with some new hardware. Here are the specs: ASUS Prime B540M-A Motherboard AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics WD 2TB Hard Drive Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB RAM All the other parts were included with the...
  9. Windows 10 clean install 'A media driver is missing’

Windows 10 clean install 'A media driver is missing’: I am doing a Windows 10 clean install through a USB Flash drive which is made with a Mac system I have already tried: Plugging the flash drive into all of my USB 2.0, 3.0 and 3.1 ports Changing flash drive Downloading ISO again, and downloading a older version Trying to...
  10. Windows 10 Clean Install: Missing Media Driver?

Windows 10 Clean Install: Missing Media Driver?: Hi, all. Bought a new Dell XPS13, (9360). Wanting to start with a clean machine, I'm trying to wipe the drive and install Windows 10 from a USB. But I am receiving an error message each time I try: A media driver your computer needs is missing. I'm stumped. What am I doing...