Windows 10: (Windows 10) USB device not recognized loop ... yet the only devices plugged into USB ports...

Discus and support (Windows 10) USB device not recognized loop ... yet the only devices plugged into USB ports... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 installed on a desktop computer. Everything has been working fine for years. But for the last several days my computer has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BrianFransen, Oct 12, 2018.

1. (Windows 10) USB device not recognized loop ... yet the only devices plugged into USB ports...

I have Windows 10 installed on a desktop computer. Everything has been working fine for years. But for the last several days my computer has incessantly been looping the "USB device not recognized" error, making the (now annoying) sound effects every couple of seconds. The only USB devices that are connected to the computer are they keyboard and mouse, and both are working fine. No other USB devices were trying to be plugged in when this error started happening. While troubleshooting the issue, when I plug in other USB devices (like external hard drives) they work fine as well. It seems that everything is working fine, but the error keeps making noise and popping up.

I have searched this forum as well as Google to find out how to resolve this issue to no avail. There are many websites that describe four different things to be done, or even six different things to do. I have done them all, to no avail. What could it be? How can I resolve this issue and regain my sanity while trying to use my computer with sound?

:)

BrianFransen, Oct 12, 2018
  2. raven1819 Win User

usb device not recognized

hi all

ok when i moved my pc into a new case i am getting usb device not recognized now but the mouse work's fine in usb just nothing eles i use.

the joystick i trying to get working again is a saitek st50

it don't come with a disk and all i did before was just put it in and the pc found the driver's for me.

i looked all over the net and did try afew things already

i got SP2 and updated all the way

turn off pc and pull the plug out and leave it for afew min

hold in the power button for like 30 sec

turn the power saving thing off in the device manager on all usbs

uinstalled all usb's and restalled them

and still nothing *Frown (Windows 10) USB device not recognized loop ... yet the only devices plugged into USB ports... :( like i said the mouse works fine in all the usb ports just not the joystick or my bluetooth device.

thanks for help

raven1819, Oct 12, 2018
  3. USB device not recognized

hi...
    I am facing a problem. Even if I plug in my pen drive into my computer, then my computer is not reading it. I am getting the error message "USB device not recognized"?

ashleysimpson052, Oct 12, 2018
  4. (Windows 10) USB device not recognized loop ... yet the only devices plugged into USB ports...

usb device not recognized (malfunction) - Printer

Hope somebody can help a non-techy here.
    I have a canon IX4000 printer, and had been using it without problem. The next day (having touched nothing), I got a USB device not recognized warning, and that it has a malfunction (this is under Windows XP).

I've tried the following:
    - deinstalling all USB drivers under device manager
    - system restore to several days prior, when I knew the printer was working
    - trying a different USB lead (tested the lead on another device, so know it works)
    - plugged lead into every other available USB port on the computer (front and back).
    - tried plugging it into another computer (comes up with the same malfunction warning)
    - deinstalled the printer drivers, downloaded and reinstalled them.

Nothing I've tried works. I know the printer functions as I can start it up under service mode and print off test pages without problems, but my computer just won't have it. Could it be a hardware failure, and if not is there anything else I can try that isn't listed above?

Really grateful to anyone who can reply. *Smile (Windows 10) USB device not recognized loop ... yet the only devices plugged into USB ports... :)

zarathustra2012, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

(Windows 10) USB device not recognized loop ... yet the only devices plugged into USB ports...

1. (Windows 10) USB device not recognized loop ... yet the only devices plugged into USB ports... - Similar Threads - USB device recognized

2. USB Ports Not Recognizing Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Ports Not Recognizing Device: This machine has 4 USB ports, but none of them are recognizing any devices being plugged into the machine. Not sure what other information may be necessary, but I am here in front of the machine ready to answer any questions that I can. Thank you....
  3. USB Ports Not Recognizing Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Ports Not Recognizing Device: This machine has 4 USB ports, but none of them are recognizing any devices being plugged into the machine. Not sure what other information may be necessary, but I am here in front of the machine ready to answer any questions that I can. Thank you....
  4. Windows does not recognize devices plugged into the USB port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows does not recognize devices plugged into the USB port: Windows cannot recognize any device being plugged into the USB port. Doesn't make any difference if it 2.0 or 3.0. I went into device manager and uninstalled Intel USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller-1.10Microsoft, USB Composite Device, USB Root Hub 3.0 rebooted drivers...
  5. Windows does not recognize devices plugged into the USB port

Windows does not recognize devices plugged into the USB port: Windows cannot recognize any device being plugged into the USB port. Doesn't make any difference if it 2.0 or 3.0. I went into device manager and uninstalled Intel USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller-1.10Microsoft, USB Composite Device, USB Root Hub 3.0 rebooted drivers...
  6. USB device not recognized when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB device not recognized when plugged in: When i plug in a usb stick into my laptop it makes a noise as though it knows it's there but won't display the contents. I've looked a loads of you tube videos which didn't solve the problem but i have noticed that I have a generic USB hub file listed under Universal Serial...
  7. USB device not recognized when plugged in

USB device not recognized when plugged in: When i plug in a usb stick into my laptop it makes a noise as though it knows it's there but won't display the contents. I've looked a loads of you tube videos which didn't solve the problem but i have noticed that I have a generic USB hub file listed under Universal Serial...
  8. USB Port not recognizing device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Port not recognizing device: I have an HP Revolve 810 Elitebook. One of the two usb ports will recognize a thumbdrive but not my plantronics head set. I can't seem to find where to do any troubleshooting on the usb port. The headset works on another computer just fine, is recognized and configured...
  9. USB device not recognized endless loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB device not recognized endless loop: My computer was fine last night when I went to bed. I don't check it in the morning because I work early. My wife told me the power went out at our house due to a storm. Everything is plugged into power strips that are functioning perfectly even after being off. When my...
  10. USB device not recognized - With no USB devices plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB device not recognized - With no USB devices plugged in: Just built a new gaming rig Sunday, haven't had a lot of time to mess around with it but Monday night and Tuesday morning the only issues I had were with some slow networking. Tuesday evening a new problem cropped up - constant USB device connected/disconnected sounds,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb device not recognized loop

2. windows 10 usb device not recognized loop

3. usb device not recognized windows 10 loop

4. usb not recognised loop,
  5. windows 10 pro usb device not recognized loop,
  6. iphone not detected when plugged into usb port