Windows 10 USB drives can now be pre-ordered, shipping date is...

Discus and support Windows 10 USB drives can now be pre-ordered, shipping date is... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Later this month, Microsoft will begin selling Windows 10 and if you are in need of a key for the OS and want physical media, Amazon has you covered.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jul 15, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Source

:)

labeeman, Jul 15, 2015
  2. maxximuscool Win User

N900 is now shipping to Pre-order customers.

Great news everyone, the long waited device is now releasing to pre-order customers. Yes soon people who has pre-ordered t he device will be able to give us some details on this device. But there is NO information about this device being release in ASIA
    region.

NOKIA LISTEN UP your forum stink.. The CSS is broken you need to fix it up for Firefox browser. Also let the device go to ASIA by Xmas would be a great thing you've done in years. Not to mention all your bad devices.

maxximuscool, Jul 15, 2015
  3. arvar---01 Win User
    N900 is now shipping to Pre-order customers.

here is a video of an opening of a n900..enjoy it

arvar---01, Jul 15, 2015
  4. gdscrtr Win User

gdscrtr, Jul 16, 2015
  5. swarfega Win User
    I don't think any are available in the UK yet.

swarfega, Jul 16, 2015
  6. paulsalter Win User
    paulsalter, Jul 16, 2015
  7. swarfega Win User
    Thanks!

But £189 for Pro oO when its $129 in the US. I don't get it.

Edit: I see Newegg have updated their prices.

swarfega, Jul 16, 2015
  8. Arfer Daley Win User

I will wait for he price too drop hopefully someone somewhere might discount it ?
    a little that's a bit steep for an old pensioner

Arfer Daley, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 USB drives can now be pre-ordered, shipping date is... - Similar Threads - USB drives pre

2. Cannot connect my Epson WF-3640 printer to Win 10 desktop wirelessly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot connect my Epson WF-3640 printer to Win 10 desktop wirelessly: Need help connecting Win 10 desktop to Epson Wireless printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/cannot-connect-my-epson-wf-3640-printer-to-win-10/09ecdb17-7fd6-480a-b2b3-63b6f0245881
  3. Error Code 0x80070032 when logging on to Windows using PIN - can only login to windows...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Code 0x80070032 when logging on to Windows using PIN - can only login to windows...: Hello All, Thanks in advance for your replies. Yesterday I tried to login to my Dell Inspiron 15 5570 laptop but got error code 0x80070032 with message that went something along the lines of restarting and trying again. However, I was able to logon using my Microsoft...
  4. My laptop lag, freeze, and got blue screen after Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop lag, freeze, and got blue screen after Windows Update: So I got windows 10 installed on my laptop. It works so smooth like a charm at first. I've successfully installed all the Windows updates, but my laptop getting hotter than usual and then it lag, freeze, and got blue screen randomly after the updates. My laptop is HP P231ax...
  5. E drive is full

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    E drive is full: Microsoft, why don't you fix this problem. You do everything else remotely. Please fix the problem that concerns "my E drive is full" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/e-drive-is-full/7efe3f7a-b04b-4c36-890f-9d21ca1f9a59
  6. I cant upgrade unactivated windows 10 home to pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant upgrade unactivated windows 10 home to pro: So i bought a key from a friend who had a spare one, and when i tried to activate it always came it with an error. He told me in order for the key to work, i need to upgrade to pro first. How do i do this? I've tried many methods and nothings worked....
  7. Mouse without Borders stopped working after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse without Borders stopped working after Windows 10 update: Windows 10 did update, then MWB would not connect as before. I restored using Restore Point, and problem was fixed. After next Update, returned and have not been able to get it to work since (lost Restore Point due to memory not being set high enough.) Have tried deleteing...
  8. Lost icon for volume ,have windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost icon for volume ,have windows 10: lost icon for volume for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/lost-icon-for-volume-have-windows-10/bd0f9b03-1ba8-4840-acad-6524c018d0a1
  9. Windows 10 Display Scale

Windows 10 Display Scale: Hi Folks, To set the scene, I have 2 x Dell 4K monitors, these are great. I used the Nvidia driver to merge them together making a single screen at 7680 x 2160 To make it easier to use word/email and other applications, I go to display settings and set the scaling to 150%...
  10. USB failure

USB failure: Problem with win 10 usb not recognizing devices ? Is there a better driver to fix usb recognition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/usb-failure/d8ea8486-3e39-4588-bf65-26ba43f3c2ae