Windows 10: Windows 10 USB drives can now be pre-ordered, shipping date is...

Discus and support Windows 10 USB drives can now be pre-ordered, shipping date is... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Later this month, Microsoft will begin selling Windows 10 and if you are in need of a key for the OS and want physical media, Amazon has you covered.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jul 15, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 10 USB drives can now be pre-ordered, shipping date is...

Source

:)

labeeman, Jul 15, 2015

2. N900 is now shipping to Pre-order customers.

Great news everyone, the long waited device is now releasing to pre-order customers. Yes soon people who has pre-ordered t he device will be able to give us some details on this device. But there is NO information about this device being release in ASIA
    region.

NOKIA LISTEN UP your forum stink.. The CSS is broken you need to fix it up for Firefox browser. Also let the device go to ASIA by Xmas would be a great thing you've done in years. Not to mention all your bad devices.

maxximuscool, Jul 15, 2015
  3. N900 is now shipping to Pre-order customers.

here is a video of an opening of a n900..enjoy it

arvar---01, Jul 15, 2015
  4. gdscrtr Win User

gdscrtr, Jul 16, 2015
  5. swarfega Win User
    I don't think any are available in the UK yet.

swarfega, Jul 16, 2015
  6. paulsalter, Jul 16, 2015
  7. swarfega Win User
    Thanks!

But £189 for Pro oO when its $129 in the US. I don't get it.

Edit: I see Newegg have updated their prices.

swarfega, Jul 16, 2015
  8. Windows 10 USB drives can now be pre-ordered, shipping date is...

I will wait for he price too drop hopefully someone somewhere might discount it ?
    a little that's a bit steep for an old pensioner

Arfer Daley, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 USB drives can now be pre-ordered, shipping date is... - Similar Threads - USB drives pre

2. Order not shipped and still pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Order not shipped and still pending: Good morning. I ordered a Xbox series S from the Microsoft on the 24 December 2022, Order No: 6898727184 with express delivery selected. I recieved a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date of 28 December 2022. I checked this morning and the order status was...
  3. Order not shipped and still pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order not shipped and still pending: Good morning. I ordered a Xbox series S from the Microsoft on the 24 December 2022, Order No: 6898727184 with express delivery selected. I recieved a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date of 28 December 2022. I checked this morning and the order status was...
  4. Order not shipped and still pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Order still not shipped & pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order still not shipped & pending: Good morning. I ordered a Surface Book 3 from the Microsoft UK store on the 31st December 2021, Order No: 7804640046 with express delivery selected. I recieved a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date of 03 January 2022. I checked this morning and the order...
  6. Order still not shipped & pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Order still not shipped & pending: Good morning. I ordered a Surface Book 3 from the Microsoft UK store on the 31st December 2021, Order No: 7804640046 with express delivery selected. I recieved a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date of 03 January 2022. I checked this morning and the order...
  7. Microsoft starts shipping the Surface Go pre ordered devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft starts shipping the Surface Go pre ordered devices: Earlier in the month we had reported that Microsoft is launching a budget friendly Surface Go device targeting educational sector. The device was announced with full Windows 10 in S Mode. Microsoft had earlier started taking pre orders for the Surface Go tablet couple of...
  8. Windows 10 can be pre-ordered from Amazon on USB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 can be pre-ordered from Amazon on USB Flash Drive: If I pre-order Windows 10 on USB Flash Drive from Amazon and it arrives on the shipping date, will the Microsoft branded flash drive be write protected to prevent erasing the original installation files preinstalled by Microsoft? 8357
  9. Announcing HoloLens Dev Edition open for pre-order, shipping March 30

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing HoloLens Dev Edition open for pre-order, shipping March 30: Just over one year ago, we introduced Microsoft HoloLens to the world. It was exciting to see the response to our unveil of the first and only fully untethered holographic computer. We’ve spent the past year focused on connecting with developers and commercial customers to...
  10. Pre-Order Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Pre-Order Windows 10: Good morning all: I just found a fantastic deal on Windows 10 DVD ($89.99 Home and $129.99 Pro) that might be of interest to those who are planning to buy a retail copy of Windows 10. If you find a deal, post it here . . . we all need a good deal! Newegg.com - Windows...