Windows 10: Windows 10 USB Flash Drive

Discus and support Windows 10 USB Flash Drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What should I do if I accidentally wipe my MCT created USB flash drive containing the installation files with diskpart clean command and I don't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Keith Weisshar, Apr 16, 2019 at 2:23 AM.

1. Windows 10 USB Flash Drive

What should I do if I accidentally wipe my MCT created USB flash drive containing the installation files with diskpart clean command and I don't have another PC handy to redownload the MCT? Do I need to call a repair shop?

:)

Keith Weisshar, Apr 16, 2019 at 2:23 AM
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

3. 7.62 Win User
    Installing Windows 7 via USB flash drive!

USB drive doesnt show up, even after a format through windows (XP)

Any suggestions?

4. regism Win User

Windows 10 USB Flash Drive

How to create Windows 10 system image on a usb flash drive

Thanks Maria:

I made a system image on a USB flash drive using the tools available in Windows 10. I want to make this image bootable so that I can reinstall it on my computer from the same USB flash drive. Can I do this using the method you have suggested?

If not, can you or anyone else tell me how to do this?

Thanks again,

Regis

Thema:

Windows 10 USB Flash Drive

1. Windows 10 USB Flash Drive - Similar Threads - USB Flash Drive

2. USB flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB flash drive: usually, when I insert a cd/dvd in my laptop, it usually asks how I want to use it, and gives 2 options: like a USB flash drive or with CD/DVD drive. I just need to see and read what's in it. which option is appropriate?...
  3. Problem with Windows 10 Home and USB flash drives

Problem with Windows 10 Home and USB flash drives: All of a sudden no USB flush drive (different makes) seem to be recognised by Windows but it does recognise USB external drive. I have uninstalled the flush drives in Device manager, power off the pc and power it on again and tried the flush drives again but to no avail!...
  4. USB flash drive help

in Windows 10 Support
    USB flash drive help: Hi, its my first post. My problem is that my 128gb flash drive wont appear in windows 10 or any programs. It showed up in the Devices section of the control panel, but said there was a problem with the USB mass storage device driver. I reinstalled the mass storage, and it...
  5. USB Flash Drive Problem

USB Flash Drive Problem: Hey guys, So, I have this 8 GB USB Flash Drive which is completely empty, no hidden files/folders, nothing. But it says that around 1 GB is used - Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Why is that? Can I free up that memory? Not that it's very important, but I...
  6. USB flash drive problem

USB flash drive problem: I purchased a flash drive to use as ReadyBoost, and I had it set and know it was working. I removed and when I plugged it back in, went to Properties/ReadyBoost tab it shows the error message attached. The hub I an using is 2.0 so I don't know what this means. [img] 103195
  7. Format usb flash drive

Format usb flash drive: Hi looking for a good program to format my USB flash drive. Windows 10 won't recognise my flash drive it knows it's there but it's not showing up in drives I used the flash drive in my zgemma and the zgemma changes the partition in some way so PC won't recognise it now. I...
  8. Make USB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Make USB Flash Drive: I was going to make a USB Flash Drive to install windows 10 as described in tutorial by Brink. But I find that ISO has been removed?? Can I still make Flash Drive / How?: 8461
  9. Making a Windows 10 USB Install flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Making a Windows 10 USB Install flash drive: Is it legal to make a Windows 10 USB install flash drive for a friend in another state? Thanks, 16378
  10. Setup and Run Windows 10 on USB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Setup and Run Windows 10 on USB Flash Drive: I think I'll try this! Very good tutorial, Wolfgang! Thank-you. *Thumbs 3373