Windows 10: Windows 10 USB Install on new PC Error

Discus and support Windows 10 USB Install on new PC Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i just bought and assembled a new PC today. I got the Windows 10 installer on a USB and went to launch the installer, but I always end up getting an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Michael_013, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 USB Install on new PC Error

So i just bought and assembled a new PC today. I got the Windows 10 installer on a USB and went to launch the installer, but I always end up getting an error that stops me dead in my tracks.

For clarity, I have done the following:

- Set the boot priority for the Windows 10 USB to #1

- disabled Fast Launch

The specific error i get occurs after I boot off the USB and select to launch the Windows 64bit option. The Loading bar appears for about 30 seconds and then i get a black screen with white text that reads:

”Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fix the problem:

1. Insert your Windows installation disc and restart your computer.
    2. Choose your language settings, and then click “Next”.

3. Click “Repair your computer”.

If you do not have this disc, contact your system administrator or computer manufacturer for assistance.

Info: A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed.”

I’m not too certain what I can do to fix this. Does anyone have any suggestions? I’d really appreciate any help here!

Cheers,

Michael

:)

Michael_013, Mar 24, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Mar 24, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Windows 10 USB Install on new PC Error

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 USB Install on new PC Error

1. Windows 10 USB Install on new PC Error - Similar Threads - USB Install Error

2. Brand new PC and Brand new Windows 11 Installer USB Error 0xc0000001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new PC and Brand new Windows 11 Installer USB Error 0xc0000001: Hey All,I have a brand new PC, Brand new WD Green 1TB SSD, and a brand new windows 11 official USB.I have had two errors consistently with trying to install windows on the computer.General specs of the computer: - 16GB Ram, - RX6600 - Ryzen 5 4600G - Gigabyte B550M F on the...
  3. Brand new PC and Brand new Windows 11 Installer USB Error 0xc0000001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new PC and Brand new Windows 11 Installer USB Error 0xc0000001: Hey All,I have a brand new PC, Brand new WD Green 1TB SSD, and a brand new windows 11 official USB.I have had two errors consistently with trying to install windows on the computer.General specs of the computer: - 16GB Ram, - RX6600 - Ryzen 5 4600G - Gigabyte B550M F on the...
  4. How to install windows 10 through usb to a new pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install windows 10 through usb to a new pc?: So I recently built a new pc and tried to install windows 10 through a usb. During the setup, it was loading and loading saying "getting windows ready" and suddenly shut down. Now everytime I turn on my pc, it will just shut down right after. Is there a way to revert back to...
  5. How to install windows 10 through usb to a new pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install windows 10 through usb to a new pc?: So I recently built a new pc and tried to install windows 10 through a usb. During the setup, it was loading and loading saying "getting windows ready" and suddenly shut down. Now everytime I turn on my pc, it will just shut down right after. Is there a way to revert back to...
  6. How to install windows 10 through usb to a new pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Trying to install Windows 10 on a new PC using USB

Trying to install Windows 10 on a new PC using USB: Hi all, I'm building a PC for someone and the last thing I need to do is install the OS - which has turned out to be the most headache-inducing part of the build. I went and downloaded the media creation tool and set it up on a new flash drive. BIOS reads the flash drive...
  8. New PC Windows 10 Installation ERROR

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New PC Windows 10 Installation ERROR: submitted by /u/Happy981101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijp8ep/new_pc_windows_10_installation_error/
  9. Windows 10 USB Installation on brand new PC

Windows 10 USB Installation on brand new PC: Hello, I am trying to install Windows 10 on a new PC from a USB drive, on which I created the installation media. When I go to install on my SSD I get the following error message: "Windows cannot install required files 0x8007025D. I have already clear the USB,...
  10. New PC build new window usb not installing

New PC build new window usb not installing: Built my son a new gaming pc, have done a few of these but brand new windows usb install key wont install, will make a new key but hoping issue is fixable as new key not cheap...