Windows 10: Windows 10 USB not responding and stuck on restart

Discus and support Windows 10 USB not responding and stuck on restart in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Today my PC has been acting really wierdly which included not recognising any USB devices including my bluetooth dongle. When i tries to restart my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by thekidwholostcontrol, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 USB not responding and stuck on restart

Today my PC has been acting really wierdly which included not recognising any USB devices including my bluetooth dongle. When i tries to restart my cmputer the dots have been going round and round for 2 hours. What should I do?

I am a safe ring insider.

:)

thekidwholostcontrol, Feb 17, 2020

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Feb 17, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 10 USB not responding and stuck on restart :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 USB not responding and stuck on restart

Delta6326, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 USB not responding and stuck on restart

1. Windows 10 USB not responding and stuck on restart - Similar Threads - USB responding stuck

2. Windows 10 restart and shutdown stucks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 restart and shutdown stucks: These days my laptop starts to stuck in restart and shutdown screen without the loading circle of points and my pc acts like there is no restart , i still see the mouse cursor and the pc goes sleep mode Pleas the force shutdown suggestion isnt helpful bcz it always do this...
  3. Windows 10 stuck on restart

Windows 10 stuck on restart: I do not know what is currently happening with my computer at home at the moment. I can work on it with out issue, but I noticed one evening while zooming that the CPU was loud. For whatever reason I didn't pay it much attention again and left the room/office. Upon coming...
  4. Windows 10 update stuck on restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update stuck on restarting: I’m on mobile right now so I apologize for the formatting I’ll correct when I can get my computer actually up and running again… I just got a update for windows 10 and was notified of it and rather than put it off until in the evening when I want to go to bed like as I...
  5. windows 10 is not responding and stuck in first attamp

windows 10 is not responding and stuck in first attamp: windows 10 is not responding and stuck in first attamp when I start my laptop ,but when I shutdown using longpress on shutdown button and start again my laptop its work properly ,please tell me why this happend becasue I felt tired to restart system again and again I face...
  6. Windows 10 stuck on the restarting screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on the restarting screen: Hello, I've had a restarting issue for quite some time now. When I go to restart the machine it gets stuck on the restarting screen for about an hour or so. I'm currently on version 1909 and it's been like this for a few major updates. I've looked at the event viewer for the...
  7. Windows 10 stuck in restart loop

Windows 10 stuck in restart loop: Last night my computer hit an error and restarted twice, then went back to working fine. Today it worked for about an hour or so, then hit the same error and is now stuck in infinite restart error. Please note I have TRIED MANY TIMES to access safe mode. The closest I got...
  8. Windows 10 stuck in restart loop

Windows 10 stuck in restart loop: When I was reinstalling Windows 10 on the laptop,the battery died. Now when I am booting my laptop, it first starts loading thenstops, then starts again.. and it is a loop. I have to shut down the PC to stop it...
  9. Windows 10 stuck on restart

Windows 10 stuck on restart: I restarted my computer, and when it was restarting, it eventually just froze. I’m not sure what I should do. image of windows 10 restarting submitted by /u/man_wif-waluigi-hed [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5zbk9/windows_10_stuck_on_restart/
  10. Windows 10 USB not responding and stuck on restart

Windows 10 USB not responding and stuck on restart: Today my PC has been acting really wierdly which included not recognising any USB devices including my bluetooth dongle. When i tries to restart my cmputer the dots have been going round and round for 2 hours. What should I do? I am a safe ring insider. submitted by...