Windows 10: windows 10 useless and annoying apps

Discus and support windows 10 useless and annoying apps in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi It's a big question for me that why Microsoft forces users to deal with lots of useless and annoying apps? Internet explorer is useless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mamad000, Dec 19, 2020.

1. mamad000 Win User

windows 10 useless and annoying apps

hi

It's a big question for me that why Microsoft forces users to deal with lots of useless and annoying apps?

Internet explorer is useless

Microsoft Edge is useless.

Photos is useless

People is useless

Store is useless

Cortana is useless

and many other apps that are hammering on our minds and processors and cause nothing but big big headaches.

why we can't get rid of these apps?

setting window is ugly, disgusting and useless, we want windows 7 control panel to come back.

I don't know why Windows is getting worse and worse every year.

it's my question. WHY DO YOU DO THIS? have you ever used your own built product? how can you do this?

:)

mamad000, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Juggerdog Win User

Windows 10 useless apps

Hello! Can anyone make me a list of apps and programs that come pre-installed with Windows 10 and always that are useless/just dont make any sense and just slow up your pc? For example I was running Task Manager and found out I was running Skype but couldn't see it anywhere plus I just dont want it. So I want a list and how to disable them, can anyone help me out? Thanks a lot!

Juggerdog, Dec 19, 2020
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Windows 10 forgets default apps

I have noticed like not 5mins ago that Winamp just got kicked out of my default apps list in Windows 10 Pro.
    I installed this installation not max 3 weeks ago with fresh downloaded Windows 10 Pro using Microsoft Media Creation Tool, is there a way to fix this bcs I using sfc /scannow don't do a lot for me and I have run it before on this installation.

Before u ask, I have fully updated my Windows 10 with all non-insider/beta updates.

The only thing I have disabled is the uac prompt that popup when u need admin for applications to run bcs it's simply annoying.

I don't remember having all these problems with Windows 8.1 Pro when i was using that and I am really thinking about going back so I can have "fully control" over Windows again with like disabling all the admin crap bcs I feel like it's messing more up and makes things less useful in Windows 10 with all these small problems I have and I read a lot of ppl having problems with various things time and time again where they needed to reinstall Win10 over and over to get it to work fully.

Any advice on how I can get Windows 10 to just work as a "daily driver" without all these small annoying things? *Frown windows 10 useless and annoying apps :(

puma99dk|, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

1. windows 10 useless and annoying apps - Similar Threads - useless annoying apps

2. Annoying Cortana app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying Cortana app: I cannot remove, stop, uninstall, deactivate Cortana incessantly popping up. even my shredit software cant remove it. It is like a virus. why does it keep popping up and how can i stop it?...
  3. Windows 10 is completely useless

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is completely useless: My Hp laptop was working fine the other day, but now all of a sudden I can’t click on anything in my taskbar, sometimes it’ll boot up to a black screen, sometimes it’ll boot up and get stuck on the log in screen and won’t let me log in, and sometimes it’ll boot up to only my...
  4. Windows 10 useless apps

Windows 10 useless apps: Hello! Can anyone make me a list of apps and programs that come pre-installed with Windows 10 and always that are useless/just dont make any sense and just slow up your pc? For example I was running Task Manager and found out I was running Skype but couldn't see it anywhere...
  5. Annoying cursor offset in Windows 10 OneNote app

Annoying cursor offset in Windows 10 OneNote app: There is frequently a cursor offset in OneNote (Version 17.8366.57611.0 currently). When I click the mouse the text cursor is set one or few lines higher than the pointer. All drivers are updated. It seems that it happens on additional screens attached to the laptop. I have...
  6. Windows 10 Sandbox is utterly useless

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Sandbox is utterly useless: I'm on the latest feature update v1903. Has anyone else seen these issues with the sandbox?(:) says it needs to be activated (the host is activated) can't get files on the sandbox other than using cloud storage (e.g.: OneDrive); can't copy/drag & drop/use external storage...
  7. Windows 10 multiple desktops – useless?

Windows 10 multiple desktops – useless?: Hi, I’ve been using Windows 10 now for a while and asking myself if it would be worth using the virtual desktops/workspaces feature. ([WIN] + [TAB]) I’m thinking of using it for different tasks at work. First desktop work with my IDE and working on code: using the IDE, the...
  8. Deleting useless apps

Deleting useless apps: My laptop gets slower with each update. I think if I could delete all the extra apps that come along with the updates, like the xbox app, then my laptop might function faster than a brick. When I click the uninstall button on these useless apps, nothing happens. Does anyone...
  9. App store and Photo app annoying

App store and Photo app annoying: Basically I have a problem... Every time I leave my computer for more than 5 minutes the App Store and Photo app opens. It is bugging me as it minimizes games I am in. I then just right click and exit. Any ideas on how to prevent this? 17180
  10. Background Apps Annoying

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Background Apps Annoying: howdy since the latest insider preview evaluation copy build 14251.rs1 release 160124-1059 store and pc settings are in background, i use stardock objectdock and god knows how many times a day i get a blue question mark, on clicking it i get store then pc settings, never had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. useless annoying software