Windows 10: Windows 10 :user account error after upgrade...hp stream...

Discus and support Windows 10 :user account error after upgrade...hp stream... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Just upgraded to windows 10 and successfully created user accounts passwords succesfully accepted but error:user profile service can not log in user... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by m.e.l.a.n.y.n, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Windows 10 :user account error after upgrade...hp stream...

Just upgraded to windows 10 and successfully created user accounts passwords succesfully accepted but error:user profile service can not log in user account really frustated...feel like dying...

:)

m.e.l.a.n.y.n, Nov 6, 2018
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows 10 :user account error after upgrade...hp stream... :(

Zakin, Nov 6, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Windows 10 :user account error after upgrade...hp stream...

Windows 10 upgrade on HP stream 13 - a dead end?

I still don't understand why Microsoft makes things difficult for HP stream users who want to (well may be forced?) to upgrade to Windows 10 and have a disk space issue. I am surprised that you have not created a program for the end users? Lots of information
    provided on the web (sometimes with 20 steps or so...?). However, the HP stream problem existed in July 2015 and still exist in July 2016....one year later. One year....and the problem is still ongoing.

MaryJaneAlbert, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 :user account error after upgrade...hp stream...

1. Windows 10 :user account error after upgrade...hp stream... - Similar Threads - user account error

2. How to delete account on Windows 10 HP stream?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to delete account on Windows 10 HP stream?: Hello, I’m planning on selling my laptop, but not sure how to delete my account for that to happen. I also have my laptop connecting with my pc and have no idea how to stop it so I can delete the account without effecting my pc....
  3. How to delete account on Windows 10 HP stream?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete account on Windows 10 HP stream?: Hello, I’m planning on selling my laptop, but not sure how to delete my account for that to happen. I also have my laptop connecting with my pc and have no idea how to stop it so I can delete the account without effecting my pc....
  4. How to delete account on Windows 10 HP stream?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. hp stream

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hp stream: how do I connect a hdmi dvd/cd player, I have plugged in with hdmi cable, downloaded the free trial dvd app played a dvd but nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-stream/29b2237d-c3fc-4f97-9784-a9bf77dfda0a
  6. Hp Stream

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp Stream: I recently bought a HP Stream laptop, It has Microsoft edge as the web browser but I been trying to set the browser as Google but it wont download and keeps taking me to Bing. Also when i try to open certain pages my internet cuts off....
  7. HP Stream notebook - contiued notification of Windows 10 upgrade mandatory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Stream notebook - contiued notification of Windows 10 upgrade mandatory: HP Stream notebook - continued notification of Windows 10 upgrade but drive is too small for the full free upgrade version that windows 10 updater is providing and can't fully load. I tried removing apps but they are all the previous window 10 update apps locked into the...
  8. Windows 10 Update for HP Stream

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update for HP Stream: My HP keeps attempting to update but I do not have enough internal storage. I have an SD card with plenty of storage and it says that I can use an external storage, but it is still not working. I don't understand why it still won't update....
  9. hp stream

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hp stream: I bought a hp stream and reset it because I thought it would give me hard drive space ,well its asking me for a product key. its telling me that my license will expire jan 4 2019 go to settings . I went to settings it says my pc is activated usin organization activation...
  10. User Accounts - After Upgrading to Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Accounts - After Upgrading to Windows 10: In File Explorer, now has FOUR accounts, specifically, Default, Default Migrated, K, and Public. K should have been my personal user account which was set up under Win 8.1. What are these other accounts doing, why do I need them and how can I remove them? Thanks! 24016