Windows 10: Windows 10 user login and startup

Discus and support Windows 10 user login and startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dell XPS 8900, freezes in starting Desktop, Slideshow pane appears but taskbar does not, mouse and keyboard clicks do not respond, Windows button does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TimothyO'Neil, May 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 user login and startup

Dell XPS 8900, freezes in starting Desktop, Slideshow pane appears but taskbar does not, mouse and keyboard clicks do not respond, Windows button does not respond, have to power down and restart

:)

TimothyO'Neil, May 20, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 20, 2020
  3. marknyy Win User
    Windows users at login

I cannot see all of my user accounts on the login screen on a new Windows 10 laptop. I have an account for my son and it does not appear as a user on the login screen. It is listed if I display the users with the CMD prompt. The only account I see is my
    account which is an admin. His account is a user. All the suggestions I've seen are not available on home edition.

marknyy, May 20, 2020
  4. BunnyJ Win User

Windows 10 user login and startup

BunnyJ, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 user login and startup

1. Windows 10 user login and startup - Similar Threads - user login startup

2. Disabling application startup BEFORE users login possible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling application startup BEFORE users login possible?: Hello all, our family has got a number of Windows 10 systems. On all systems we use microsoft account to login.Some days ago my son's rig went out of order, so I allowed access to his microsoft account on my own system. By doing so, I've noticed that system processes have...
  3. Disabling application startup BEFORE users login possible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling application startup BEFORE users login possible?: Hello all, our family has got a number of Windows 10 systems. On all systems we use microsoft account to login.Some days ago my son's rig went out of order, so I allowed access to his microsoft account on my own system. By doing so, I've noticed that system processes have...
  4. Disabling application startup BEFORE users login possible?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. startup login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    startup login: About 2 weeks ago I had to get a new modem from my internet provider and the startup login that was on my laptop is now on my desktop and the startup login that was on my laptop is now on my desktop. Why did this happen and what caused it to happen and how do I change it?...
  6. Windows 10 user login and startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 user login and startup: Community: On my DELL XPS 8900, running Windows 10, once previously and today, the lock screen would not dismiss to the sign on screen after multiple interrupts, mouse taps, key hits, for 25 minutes of waiting and tapping. Previously I rebooted, today just about...
  7. User switching on startup windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User switching on startup windows 10: Hello I am currently trying to solve this issue. Yesterday i created my girlfriend account on my PC with your online service. Problem comes out that when I turn off the computer and the turn it on again, we are not able to get a choice which account we want to login. If I...
  8. Windows 10 User Login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 User Login: Hello, I did a fresh install of Windows 10 for a friend and everything went absolutely fine. I setup a Local User account with password and a few days later decided to remove the password as that's what they wanted. When I started the laptop there was no User login required...
  9. SUDDEN Windows(OS) User Startup Password LogIn Failure

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SUDDEN Windows(OS) User Startup Password LogIn Failure: Hope you can be of help here. Suddenly while working without an issue up till yesterday afternoon by yesterday evening I have encountered a log in issue on the Windows OS on my desktop. I am now not able to log back into my PC at all; it says my windows user PW is...
  10. List of users not showing at startup *and* login as other user also not showing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    List of users not showing at startup *and* login as other user also not showing: Here is my startup screen - as you can see it only allows the last user to Login. There is no way for any other users to login - they aren't listed and there isn't an option to login as another user. This used to work - I'm afraid I can't say exactly when it stopped - a few...