Windows 10: windows 10 user

Discus and support windows 10 user in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i accidentally made myself a device owner on win 10 now i cant add users or make myself admin anyone got a solution ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ertuğrulbahçeli, May 12, 2019.

1. windows 10 user

i accidentally made myself a device owner on win 10 now i cant add users or make myself admin anyone got a solution ?

:)

ertuğrulbahçeli, May 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 12, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 12, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

windows 10 user

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, May 12, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 user

1. windows 10 user - Similar Threads - user

2. How can declutter User Accounts which are not used now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can declutter User Accounts which are not used now?: Over the years, I have accumulated several unnecessary and unused user accounts. I would like to delete them. Could anyone assist me, please?...
  3. How can declutter User Accounts which are not used now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can declutter User Accounts which are not used now?: Over the years, I have accumulated several unnecessary and unused user accounts. I would like to delete them. Could anyone assist me, please?...
  4. How can declutter User Accounts which are not used now?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I need to buy window 10pro multi user license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need to buy window 10pro multi user license: I need to buy window 10 professional license for multi users https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-buy-window-10pro-multi-user-license/6cad0286-f55d-4361-9826-866d0b64a7c1
  6. I need to buy window 10pro multi user license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to buy window 10pro multi user license: I need to buy window 10 professional license for multi users https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-buy-window-10pro-multi-user-license/6cad0286-f55d-4361-9826-866d0b64a7c1
  7. I need to buy window 10pro multi user license

8. Strange user folder names Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange user folder names Windows 11: Hi all.I have just bought a new laptop with Win 11. I am not real familiar with Win 11.MS set my user name as the first 5 letters of my email address, so I changed the user name to Steve.I now notice there are folders under users named "steph" and two folders named...
  9. Strange user folder names Windows 11

Strange user folder names Windows 11: Hi all.I have just bought a new laptop with Win 11. I am not real familiar with Win 11.MS set my user name as the first 5 letters of my email address, so I changed the user name to Steve.I now notice there are folders under users named "steph" and two folders named...
  10. The "add account" button in the Accounts->Other Users windows settings not doing anything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "add account" button in the Accounts->Other Users windows settings not doing anything...: If I click on the button located in "other users" in the windows setting, a white pop up appears which just immediately crashes without giving me any information....