Windows 10: Windows 10 - Username field and Password field not showing up when attempting to login to...

Discus and support Windows 10 - Username field and Password field not showing up when attempting to login to... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a weird issue. Computer is Windows 10, joined to a domain. Issue just started a few days ago. When pressing CRTL-ALT-DELETE to login the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Mark_2424, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Mark_2424 Win User

Windows 10 - Username field and Password field not showing up when attempting to login to...

I have a weird issue. Computer is Windows 10, joined to a domain. Issue just started a few days ago.

When pressing CRTL-ALT-DELETE to login the username and password field boxes are missing. I have tried the following:

1. chkdsk c: /r

2. Startup Repair

3. Disable fast startup

When I boot to safe mode the username and password boxes are there and I can login without an issue.

How can I get the username and password fields back under a normal startup? HELP! (many thanks in advance)

:)

Mark_2424, Aug 7, 2019

2. Windows Login Password Field Not Showing Up

I upgraded to Windows 10 on a Dell Inspirion 11 3137 that had W8.1. When the Login screen shows the Password field is missing. I can still login by entering the password so this is an annoying bug rather than a critical one. It has a Dell 1705 graphics
    card. It has all the latest drivers and latest updates applied. I blurred the user name and email. I tried the HDMI output but I get the same results. Other than this Windows 10 appears to work perfectly.

Windows 10 - Username field and Password field not showing up when attempting to login to... 23be85b0-27d2-4a7c-b25d-78563a707e9e.jpg

mogulman52, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Aliva82 Win User
    Window 10 login password field missing, no power button

Windows 10 - Username field and Password field not showing up when attempting to login to... [​IMG]

Hi i got a window 10 login password field missing with no power button to choose for.

I think i had try to use the shutdown 3 times in order to go in for reset mode. i dun have amy system restore point right now. i cant get into my pc beyond the welcome page for the past 3 days. As you see the screenshot i got the mouse, connect and ease of access. But i am unable to type in the password coz there is no field for me to write. I try to set reformat my pc.. but i need to access my files

I need help. Please..

Aliva82, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Windows 10 - Username field and Password field not showing up when attempting to login to...

Login text field not showing

When i am going to the Login screen, i could not find any Text field to enter password to signup... Why is that???

LasithaNayanajith, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - Username field and Password field not showing up when attempting to login to...

1. Windows 10 - Username field and Password field not showing up when attempting to login to... - Similar Threads - Username field Password

2. My log-in password field gets filled with "~", and only at the password field. Is there a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My log-in password field gets filled with "~", and only at the password field. Is there a...: For the past few days when I've logged in, when I click to type my password in the field it gets filled with the black dots. I used the eye icon to check if maybe it was a stuck key, and it was all "~". The thing is, I'm able to erase these dots and input my password normally...
  3. My log-in password field gets filled with "~", and only at the password field. Is there a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My log-in password field gets filled with "~", and only at the password field. Is there a...: For the past few days when I've logged in, when I click to type my password in the field it gets filled with the black dots. I used the eye icon to check if maybe it was a stuck key, and it was all "~". The thing is, I'm able to erase these dots and input my password normally...
  4. Windows security prompt missing username and password entry fields

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows security prompt missing username and password entry fields: I have a machine that when I do anything requiring elevation I'm getting the windows security pop up, but the username\password entry fields are missing and my only option is to select cancel. I've recreated the entire user profile but it's still happening. No idea at this...
  5. Windows 10 laptop asks for PIN but shows password field

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 laptop asks for PIN but shows password field: Hope you can help. We returned our faulty Dell laptop to Currys due to a fan error message and battery charging issues. Those were all fixed no problem. But now if I try to log into Windows 10 it won't recognise my fingerprint, it says my PIN is inactive due to changes in...
  6. Windows 10 login screen password field is filled with dots.

Windows 10 login screen password field is filled with dots.: When I login to Windows 10 on my laptop, the password field is filled with black dots. I am unable to clear or backspace these black dots to key in my password. I can only hit the Enter key; and the system will prompt that the password entered was incorrect. From here, the...
  7. Windows 10 - No Field for Password and/or Username

Windows 10 - No Field for Password and/or Username: Hello, My organization has been having an issue for a few months now where a user will try to unlock their Windows 10 computer but no field populates to enter their password. Sometimes the username will appear, other times nothing will appear. On the lock screen you can...
  8. Window 10 login password field missing, no power button

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Window 10 login password field missing, no power button: [img] Hi i got a window 10 login password field missing with no power button to choose for. I think i had try to use the shutdown 3 times in order to go in for reset mode. i dun have amy system restore point right now. i cant get into my pc beyond the welcome page for...
  9. Can't Login - missing user/password field

Can't Login - missing user/password field: Hello, I'm having an issue that's preventing me from logging into my Lenovo Thinkpad T410 with Windows 10. Previously you could swipe your finger on the fingerprint scanner to both turn the computer on, and login. Since the Windows 10 upgrade, that was no longer supported,...
  10. Unable to login, no password field.

Unable to login, no password field.: I have a friend's HP Omni 120-1133w which was upgraded from win7 to win10 and was working fine. She had a power outage and ever since can't log in. It boots up to the lock screen with the time in the left corner and the wireless icon in the right corner. When you hit any key...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. username field

2. since windows 10 upgraded on my computer a few days ago my screen lock photo is blurred when it asks for my password