Windows 10: Windows 10 Users list background

Discus and support Windows 10 Users list background in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I select "Switch users" from the Shutdown menu the background display of the users list is totally blurry. This seems to have begun happening... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Andrew1944, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Users list background

When I select "Switch users" from the Shutdown menu the background display of the users list is totally blurry. This seems to have begun happening after the most recent update.

:)

Andrew1944, Jul 16, 2019

2. Windows 10 Task menu background transparency

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Apologize for delay in reply.

As a workaround, I suggest you to change the desktop background/ remove the desktop background and check.

I suggest you to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

Windows 10 Users list background

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Users list background

1. Windows 10 Users list background - Similar Threads - Users list background

2. How to list all Users in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to list all Users in Windows 11/10: [IMG]Privacy and security are of utmost importance for any organization or even a user in general. If you are part of an organization, giving unauthorized users access to the computer can be a hindrance to the organization’s data. That is why, in this post, we are going to...
  3. Account not listed by net user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account not listed by net user: Good day,I am trying to login to a laptop using an account with administrator rights. Unfortunately, this account seems to be locked - when attempting to login I get a message stating 'The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to'.Following...
  4. Account not listed by net user

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account not listed by net user: Good day,I am trying to login to a laptop using an account with administrator rights. Unfortunately, this account seems to be locked - when attempting to login I get a message stating 'The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to'.Following...
  5. Default User Desktop Background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default User Desktop Background: One important thing for us to include in our Windows 10 clone/image is we want to set the wallpaper to a particular .jpg file to be used as the initial desktop background when new users log in. We do not want to use a policy GPO setting because we want the user to have the...
  6. Why windows 10 desktop background is black on domain user

Why windows 10 desktop background is black on domain user: Why Windows 10 desktop background is black on domain user??????????? If same user i login in other system than my company default background coming. i delete the file from this path C:\Users\harnish.accuris\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\CachedFiles and restart...
  7. User not showing up on User list.

User not showing up on User list.: Hey, Recently my account got deleted from user list but every time i restart my PC i get the login screen to my account which was deleted from user list. Since i don't know the password, I tried using cmd.exe (admin) to change my password there with another account by doing...
  8. desktop background not changing in windows 10 for domain users

desktop background not changing in windows 10 for domain users: Hiiii I have a problem that desktop background & lock screen not changing in windows 10 for domain users I applied in GPO but for some users applied the update but for some users not applied. The wallpaper & lock screen is changed through group policy. I have...
  9. Startup user is not in user list

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Startup user is not in user list: At startup Win 10 quickly goes to a user and says "The user name or password is incorrect. Try again". I click OK and then select the proper user from a list on the left of the screen, then click "Sign In" and everything is fine. That first user is not in my list of users....
  10. Unnecessary background stuff – list?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unnecessary background stuff – list?: Stuff running in the background slows down the computer so I want to disable (stop) as many as I can without messing up stuff I want to keep (happen). What I want to keep (happen). 1. Auto fill – name, address, email address, phone# etc. 2. User names and passwords....