Windows 10: windows 10. using my own photos hackers changed the photos to a white blue icon cant see...

Discus and support windows 10. using my own photos hackers changed the photos to a white blue icon cant see... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have windows 10.I use a lot of personal photos onmydesktop . Hackers altered the viewing of the photos to a white n blue icon not the actual photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PeachesPiezz, Feb 12, 2020.

1. windows 10. using my own photos hackers changed the photos to a white blue icon cant see...

I have windows 10.I use a lot of personal photos onmydesktop . Hackers altered the viewing of the photos to a white n blue icon not the actual photo image. what settings do I need to change it back to see the photo image itself? I tried usingVIEW there is nothing to check tochange it back.
    how do I do this?

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Also hackers removed the check box to click all emails to delete hundreds at a time. Email account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

PeachesPiezz, Feb 12, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

windows 10. using my own photos hackers changed the photos to a white blue icon cant see... 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Photo Gallery White Box Windows 10

I have just installed windows 10 and Photo Gallery comes up with a white/checkered box in the left hand corner of photos when I am editing them. I use Photo Gallery all the time to edit my photos. Please help me fix this problem. Someone suggested it
    could be the Catalyst Control Centre in settings, but I don't know how to access this in Win 10. I will need step by step instructions.

Thanks

Telegraph 707, Feb 12, 2020
  4. windows 10. using my own photos hackers changed the photos to a white blue icon cant see...

windows 10 photos app wont open

I appear to have a slight variant of this problem. I have 2 accounts on my PC. Currently Photos works fine in one but in the other when I try to open .jpg files it displays the error message “Invalid value for registry”. Photos worked fine in both
    accounts when I first upgraded to Windows 10. Photos are displayed in the Photos tile on the Start page. Photos is shown as the default photo viewer but the icon is pale blue whereas all the others are dark blue. Photos will not open from the apps list. Also
    in the list of installed apps the “uninstall” button for Photos is not highlighted. If I right click on the jpg file and look at the “open with” listing, Photos is listed but the icon is completely white. I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling
    Photos. I have run the Windows Store App troubleshooter with no fault detection. While I can open the jpg files with a number of other programs using the “open with” function I cannot change the default photo viewer app from the Photos app.

JudithFitt, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

windows 10. using my own photos hackers changed the photos to a white blue icon cant see...

1. windows 10. using my own photos hackers changed the photos to a white blue icon cant see... - Similar Threads - using own photos

2. Seeing Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeing Photos: In previous versions of Windows, I could simply click on a photo in a folder and see the other photos by using the left and right directional keys. Now, I can only do that by holding down the mouse button and include all the pictures like I'm playing an RTS game. Is there a...
  3. Icons changed to Photo Icon in Search

in Cortana
    Icons changed to Photo Icon in Search: My search icons turned into the photo icons. It seems to only be items downloaded from the Microsoft Store.Please respond if you know what is happening.Thanks...
  4. Cant see photo's in windows 10 iCloud Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant see photo's in windows 10 iCloud Drive: I'm a bit of a novice but here goes.All my old photos are on my ICloud Drive on my PC. When I try to open the files, some of the photos load and others don't. I can open them individually but they don't all display automatically, yet some do which are in the same folder. For...
  5. Changing time stamp on Photo using Windows Photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing time stamp on Photo using Windows Photo: This issue has been asked previously but there is a way using Photos. 1. Open file in Photos 2. Open File Properties in . . . on right if not open. 3. Change Date and/or time using boxes. 4. Click check mark on bottom make sure the boxes return to white background 5. Go...
  6. Generic blue & white 'face' on all photos

Generic blue & white 'face' on all photos: About two weeks ago, suddenly all my stored and new downloaded photos took on a generic blue and white 'face'. Not the folder icon, the PHOTOS themselves. So I need to click on and open every one to see what it is, before resizing and renaming. Can't find my original similar...
  7. Can Windows Photos see photos?

Can Windows Photos see photos?: I have been using the Microsoft Photos app seamlessly for a few days now. I am impressed and happy with what I have seen. I have imported many photos from my camera. However, earlier I moved my photos around in my "Pictures" folder. I have them organized nicely now, and I...
  8. Changing background to own photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing background to own photos: How do I change windows background to my own photo's? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-background-to-own-photos/ea771912-440f-4afe-9b77-621c82cdb67d
  9. WANT TO USE OWN PHOTOS FOR WALLPAPER ON WINDOWS 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    WANT TO USE OWN PHOTOS FOR WALLPAPER ON WINDOWS 10?: WANT TO USE OWN PHOTO FOR WALLPAPER, HELP PLEASE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/want-to-use-own-photos-for-wallpaper-on-windows-10/f9016a2f-c0c1-460d-bb46-9206d14bff4a
  10. default icon for photos is white and transparent - help

in Windows 10 Support
    default icon for photos is white and transparent - help: Hi, I have just noticed that for some reason any file that opens int he default photos app now has a transparent white icon in explorer. I have tried everything I can think of to correct this but I just can't resolve it. Can anyone help. I have attached a screenshot of the...