Windows 10: Windows 10 utter disaster Christmas 2021 wishlist

Discus and support Windows 10 utter disaster Christmas 2021 wishlist in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Here is my Christmas wishlist regarding Windows 2010:Please do not ever update my computer. Never again, not in my lifetime. Don't even think about it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lady Pepys, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Windows 10 utter disaster Christmas 2021 wishlist

Here is my Christmas wishlist regarding Windows 2010Windows 10 utter disaster Christmas 2021 wishlist :please do not ever update my computer. Never again, not in my lifetime. Don't even think about it. Don't ask me if you can do it. Don't ask. Don't tell. NEVER EVER TRY IT AGAIN. Every attempt fails; every failure requires rebooting; every reboot takes at least 27 minutes; every reboot destroys my shortcuts and taskbar. Every reboot leaves a Dead start button, a Dead windows key, a Dead search slot that will accept no input. Every reboot loses my files, I am unable to find MS office on my computer. Every reboot leaves me unable to access Sett

:)

Lady Pepys, Nov 23, 2021
  2. pepanee Win User

Windows 10 Wishlist?

Windows 10 utter disaster Christmas 2021 wishlist [​IMG]

pepanee, Nov 23, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Windows 10 utter disaster Christmas 2021 wishlist

Apps wishlist

I'm sure we're all happy with our nice, shiny Symbian phones - but face it...there are more Apps for iPhone and Android.

To - er - 'encourage' Ovi, what would you like to see? My wishlist would include:

• Decibel Meter
    • Light Meter
    • Guitar Tuner (available paid - but free on Android)
    • Magnifier (currently in 'Experimental')
    • Mood Tracker
    • Handwriting recognition (does anyone find Swype useful?)
    • Text recognition from photos
    • Panoramic photo stitching
    Any other suggestions?

edwardthebonobo, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 utter disaster Christmas 2021 wishlist

1. Windows 10 utter disaster Christmas 2021 wishlist - Similar Threads - utter disaster Christmas

2. New store wishlist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New store wishlist: How to I access my Microsoft store wishlist with the new revamp? I used to be able to just click the three dots in the top right corner, but that is no longer the case.Thank you...
  3. Windows 10 utter disaster Christmas 2021 wishlist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 utter disaster Christmas 2021 wishlist: Here is my Christmas wishlist regarding Windows 2010:Please do not ever update my computer. Never again, not in my lifetime. Don't even think about it. Don't ask me if you can do it. Don't ask. Don't tell. NEVER EVER TRY IT AGAIN. Every attempt fails; every failure requires...
  4. Windows 10 utter disaster Christmas 2021 wishlist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 utter disaster Christmas 2021 wishlist: Here is my Christmas wishlist regarding Windows 2010:Please do not ever update my computer. Never again, not in my lifetime. Don't even think about it. Don't ask me if you can do it. Don't ask. Don't tell. NEVER EVER TRY IT AGAIN. Every attempt fails; every failure requires...
  5. utter worst performance of windows 10...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    utter worst performance of windows 10...: 1. Updates take very long time both download and install. Why do you provide so many updates almost every week, when basic things wont work correctly!! 2. Particularly after upgrading to 1909 version, situation is worst than ever. 3. Whenever I login, profile load takes...
  6. Wishlist in Microsoft store on windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Wishlist in Microsoft store on windows 10: Hello, When i go to the microsoft store and press the 3 dot menu in the top right, i don't get an option for wishlist. When i wishlist something and hit "go to wishlist," the only items on my wishlist are freeware games (candy crush, etc) i frankly want nothing to do with....
  7. Windows 10 Sandbox is utterly useless

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Sandbox is utterly useless: I'm on the latest feature update v1903. Has anyone else seen these issues with the sandbox?(:) says it needs to be activated (the host is activated) can't get files on the sandbox other than using cloud storage (e.g.: OneDrive); can't copy/drag & drop/use external storage...
  8. Windows 10 update, utter disaster!

Windows 10 update, utter disaster!: My laptop did a Windows 10 update on May 5th. It has destroyed it! It will not boot. It opens a blue screen to Automatic Repair. I have tried System Restore, Uninstall update, and Reset. All of them fail! I am angry!!! This is the second time an update messed up my laptop. I...
  9. windows 10 update -- an utter catastrophe!!!

windows 10 update -- an utter catastrophe!!!: Until a few days ago I had a well-functioning computer, using windows 10, but the latest automatic update of the program has turned my computer in a disfunctional shambles. I have wasted hours and days trying to find and reorganize files and search online for solutions to...
  10. Windows 10 Wishlist?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Wishlist?: I thought it might be nice to put together a list of features we would like Microsoft to add to Windows 10. Bonus points for ranking by likelyhood. Likely: - continue porting apps to metro - including File Explorer - allow metro apps to open multiple windows. One window...