Windows 10: Windows 10 UWP Games crash with no errors shown.

Discus and support Windows 10 UWP Games crash with no errors shown. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have W10 gamepass and I got a few games, notably Forza Horizon 4, Sea Of Thieves and Astroneer. All those games worked perfectly fine and normal.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FernTheFern, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 UWP Games crash with no errors shown.

So I have W10 gamepass and I got a few games, notably Forza Horizon 4, Sea Of Thieves and Astroneer. All those games worked perfectly fine and normal. Recently however I started having an issue where those games would just crash immediately after the splash screen. However Minecraft W10 works just fine, Minecraft Java Edition works just fine and Fortnite works just fine. I have no clue what has happened for this issue to occur, especially with NO error messages shown (not even in system log, at least where I checked)

I have version 1903 18362.295 W10 Education i5 6600 with 16 GB of RAM and a GTX 1050 Ti. My GPU Drivers are latest (checked today at 8/20/2019 with the new Ultra Latency etc. update)

:)

FernTheFern, Aug 20, 2019

2. Error 0x2efd in XMLHttpRequests crashes Hosted Web UWP App

Hi,

i also posted this question in the developer forums, cause it is more appropriate there:

[UWP][HTML]Error 0x2efd in XMLHttpRequests crashes Hosted Web UWP App

But to give you the asked infos:

• It is a self developed Hosted WebApp
    • The Windows is updated, Version in previous post
    • The issue started when i first tested the App offline
    • The troubleshooting steps are all described in my post
    • No Screenshot, cause the app crashes silently, when debugging the Exception comes from the WWAHost
    Greetings

Lars Wolter

LarsWolter, Aug 20, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Windows 10 UWP Games crash with no errors shown.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 UWP Games crash with no errors shown.

1. Windows 10 UWP Games crash with no errors shown. - Similar Threads - UWP Games crash

2. Windows 10 UWP Crash Problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 UWP Crash Problem: when Open Apps like Alarms & clock, camera , Movies and TV, Photos they crashingPlease HELPVersion:22H219045.3393And Apps from MS store won't installing with 0x80070005...
  3. Windows 10 UWP Crash Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 UWP Crash Problem: when Open Apps like Alarms & clock, camera , Movies and TV, Photos they crashingPlease HELPVersion:22H219045.3393And Apps from MS store won't installing with 0x80070005...
  4. Windows 10 UWP Crash Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 20H2 UWP Apps Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 20H2 UWP Apps Crashing: So I am using Windows 10, and I am facing problems with the Windows 10 UWP Apps, Sometimes they crash, don't work, unresponsive etc. But the other apps e,g Microsoft Edge, .exe apps work. How do I fix those problems with the UWP Apps?...
  6. Windows 10 20H2 UWP Apps Crashing

Windows 10 20H2 UWP Apps Crashing: So I am using Windows 10, and I am facing problems with the Windows 10 UWP Apps, Sometimes they crash, don't work, unresponsive etc. But the other apps e,g Microsoft Edge, .exe apps work. How do I fix those problems with the UWP Apps?...
  7. UWP Apps Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    UWP Apps Crashing: Since upgrading to 1909, I noticed I'm having issues trying to launch some of the Windows Store apps. SO far I've found issues with both the Feedback Hub and Xbox Console Companion (including beta) apps. What happens is that the app will launch for a second, before force...
  8. Windows 10 Calculator and other UWP apps crashing

Windows 10 Calculator and other UWP apps crashing: Currently having an issue when I launch either Calculator or the Photos app the only apps I really use on Windows 10 it crashes and force closes immediately. I tried resetting, reinstalling the apps using powershell commands following this guide here but to no avail. Also...
  9. Backing up A UWP game on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backing up A UWP game on windows 10?: I have to format and install win10 again but i don't want to have to redownload over 100 gigs for forza horizon 4 or however big gears ultimate, gears 4 and quantum break are... In total it would be a massive download. How do we backup uwp games and then restore them?...
  10. Windows.UI.Xaml.Markup.XamlParseException UWP app error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows.UI.Xaml.Markup.XamlParseException UWP app error on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The UWP platform is fairly new, yet it works great, and Microsoft is betting big on it. With the power of .NET Core and XAML, it helps developers build applications for Windows 10 which are more modern and beautiful and [...] This post...