Windows 10: Windows 10 UWP Games crash with no errors shown.

Discus and support Windows 10 UWP Games crash with no errors shown. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have W10 gamepass and I got a few games, notably Forza Horizon 4, Sea Of Thieves and Astroneer. All those games worked perfectly fine and normal.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FernTheFern, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 UWP Games crash with no errors shown.

So I have W10 gamepass and I got a few games, notably Forza Horizon 4, Sea Of Thieves and Astroneer. All those games worked perfectly fine and normal. Recently however I started having an issue where those games would just crash immediately after the splash screen. However Minecraft W10 works just fine, Minecraft Java Edition works just fine and Fortnite works just fine. I have no clue what has happened for this issue to occur, especially with NO error messages shown (not even in system log, at least where I checked)

I have version 1903 18362.295 W10 Education i5 6600 with 16 GB of RAM and a GTX 1050 Ti. My GPU Drivers are latest (checked today at 8/20/2019 with the new Ultra Latency etc. update)

:)

FernTheFern, Aug 20, 2019

2. Error 0x2efd in XMLHttpRequests crashes Hosted Web UWP App

Hi,

i also posted this question in the developer forums, cause it is more appropriate there:

[UWP][HTML]Error 0x2efd in XMLHttpRequests crashes Hosted Web UWP App

But to give you the asked infos:

• It is a self developed Hosted WebApp
    • The Windows is updated, Version in previous post
    • The issue started when i first tested the App offline
    • The troubleshooting steps are all described in my post
    • No Screenshot, cause the app crashes silently, when debugging the Exception comes from the WWAHost
    Greetings

Lars Wolter

LarsWolter, Aug 20, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Windows 10 UWP Games crash with no errors shown.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 UWP Games crash with no errors shown.

1. Windows 10 UWP Games crash with no errors shown. - Similar Threads - UWP Games crash

2. Backing up A UWP game on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backing up A UWP game on windows 10?: I have to format and install win10 again but i don't want to have to redownload over 100 gigs for forza horizon 4 or however big gears ultimate, gears 4 and quantum break are... In total it would be a massive download. How do we backup uwp games and then restore them?...
  3. Game shown as not redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game shown as not redeemed: I bought Minecraft Java Edition, and with that, I got the code for a copy of the Windows 10 Edition. I put in the code, but when I go to the Microsoft store, it says I need to re-buy it. It is not showing up in my games and apps, and it won't let me re-enter the code....
  4. Games crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games crashing on Windows 10: I don't know what happened but recently my games have been freezing and then crashing and I can't even play them. What happens is that when I try to play roblox, I can play for a good 20-30 seconds and then it freezes and crashes. When I try to play Fortnite, I can play...
  5. Windows.UI.Xaml.Markup.XamlParseException UWP app error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows.UI.Xaml.Markup.XamlParseException UWP app error on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The UWP platform is fairly new, yet it works great, and Microsoft is betting big on it. With the power of .NET Core and XAML, it helps developers build applications for Windows 10 which are more modern and beautiful and [...] This post...
  6. Games crashing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing on windows 10: for two days i cant play games in my windows 10 computer. games closes immediately after the menu. the only game i can play right now is Age of Empires : Defenitive edition. The all other games crashes which are Fifa 18, Just Cause 3, Forza Horizon 3, No mans sky. windows is...
  7. Error shown on screen

Error shown on screen: When I sign in this is displayed on the screen:A white box in the top right hand corner it says RunDLL Then a white cross in a red circle followed by: Error in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32|LOGILDA.DLL Missing entry:LOGIFETCH Would you tell me what this means please and how to...
  8. Game crashes without any error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashes without any error.: Bought The Witcher 3 finally. Been playing then the crash occurs. There's no error. Game just freezes but the audio still goes and responds to inputs. When I press escape or alt tab, I go straight to desktop and the game just closes. Happening frequently now. Went to event...
  9. UWP Crash then works, crashes again later

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UWP Crash then works, crashes again later: I haven't seen this situation mentioned so posting in case anyone can help. Fairly frequently, when I launch a UWP app (I've actually only tried the Settings app or Solitaire), I get the splash screen and it almost immediately disappears. If I click again, the app then...
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error and game crashing - Windows 10

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error and game crashing - Windows 10: Hello all. I have constantly looked at similar titles hoping it would lead me to figure out what is actually happening to my laptop. Alas, I cannot find an answer. I get this BSoD whenever I play games, not even during intense situations. Sometimes the game would run just...