Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 v 1809 SUDDENLY SROPS AND RESTARTS

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 v 1809 SUDDENLY SROPS AND RESTARTS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am currently on windows 10 pro version 1809 and want to know what is the reason as to why windows suddenly stops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Girish Deshmukh, Apr 19, 2019.

1. WINDOWS 10 v 1809 SUDDENLY SROPS AND RESTARTS

I am currently on windows 10 pro version 1809 and want to know what is the reason as to why windows suddenly stops and restarts after 15 to 20 minutes p am curious to learn what the problem is and can it be rectified by downloading & re running as fresh installation of v-1809.

:)

Girish Deshmukh, Apr 19, 2019
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 19, 2019
  4. WINDOWS 10 v 1809 SUDDENLY SROPS AND RESTARTS

little cat, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 v 1809 SUDDENLY SROPS AND RESTARTS

1. WINDOWS 10 v 1809 SUDDENLY SROPS AND RESTARTS - Similar Threads - 1809 SUDDENLY SROPS

2. Windows suddenly restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly restarts: It only happens when the computer has been on, but without me using it. I discover it by tabs Firefox and 365 Outlook showing that I have to log in again. The same applies to Edge. It usually happens after 1-2 hours. NB. It is not a cold start, but a restart of Windows with...
  3. windows restarting suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows restarting suddenly: ok i tried to reinstall windows two times but the issue is netflix app is causing pc to restart without any error. How do i know what hardware is causing issues?...
  4. Windows suddenly restarted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly restarted.: My PC suddenly restarted. It froze for a couple of seconds and then I had a black screen. After that, it booted again. I didn't get a BSOD but windows produced a minidump file. I have attached it below.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahlg_jnl9Asqi2L9FtODFc2a7-uY?e=ABYQrP...
  5. Windows 10 1909 Sudden Restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1909 Sudden Restart: Hello all, I was originally gonna stick this one out but its been driving me nuts So for the longest time I was on windows 1809, refusing to upgrade to a newer version after my first attempt yielded the mysterious restart problem. Recently though, I received many tips...
  6. V.1809 to V.1909?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    V.1809 to V.1909?: Has anyone gone from v.1809 to v.1909 yet? The WU FU to 1903 failed (twice) on my system and I rolled back to 1809. WU says v.1903 is successfully installed along with a first failed v.1903 and it also shows (correctly) that v.1809 is installed. WINVR also shows v.1809 to be...
  7. Win 10 v 1809 update issue

Win 10 v 1809 update issue: Using Acer all-in-one computer with windows 10. Performed update to v1809 all went until reboot. System booted to logon screen but no logon access and no mouse. Have hard booted multiple times but it always boots to regular logon screen but no logon access. Have booted to...
  8. Windows 10 update to v 1809 crashing

Windows 10 update to v 1809 crashing: Hi. I can not believe that I have another Windows Features Update that has crashed my computer. I had untold problems last year over upgrading to v 1803 and in the end I had to have a clean install of Windows (and consequently loads of trouble reinstalling everything). All...
  9. trying to restore sticky notes to Windows 10, v.1809

trying to restore sticky notes to Windows 10, v.1809: I am trying to restore Sticky Notes app from Windows 10 v.1709 to Windows 10 v. 1809. It was backed up but I cannot restore data. The old version of Sticky Notes - 2.1.18.0, I convert it to 3.1.46.0...
  10. Defer Windows 10 V 1809 update

Defer Windows 10 V 1809 update: Hello Because of a compatibility issue with some software we need to defer the 1809 version for the time being. On W10 Pro there used to be a setting in the Windows update to defer the update for up to 365 days, however i do not see it any more in 1803. What would be...