Windows 10: Windows 10, V. 1903 problems with audio drivers/links.

Discus and support Windows 10, V. 1903 problems with audio drivers/links. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; With the latest Windows 10 Update (Version 1903), upon Shut Down and Rebooting, the OS somehow whomps the audio drivers/links, whereupon the entire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BarrettKalellis, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Windows 10, V. 1903 problems with audio drivers/links.

With the latest Windows 10 Update (Version 1903), upon Shut Down and Rebooting, the OS somehow whomps the audio drivers/links, whereupon the entire audio card system must be reinstalled before the audio is restored. The audio troubleshooters do not solve the problem.

And even though I might have the audio working fine the night before, when I boot up the computer the next day the audio is gone. I run the audio troubleshooter(s) but they do not solve the problem—I have to run the manufacturer’s installation program (Realtek) [Uninstall/Reinstall] to once again hear the audio properly. This procedure takes about 20 minutes, involving four or five Restarts. This has been going on since May 30, when I updated my previous version of Windows 10. I have never had this audio problem with any previous version of Windows. And the Microsoft guys in Nicaragua have nothing to say about this issue, except to say, “Wait for the next update.” Great.

:)

BarrettKalellis, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jun 16, 2019
  3. tiendat Win User

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown Windows 10, V. 1903 problems with audio drivers/links. :(.

tiendat, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Jayce Win User

Windows 10, V. 1903 problems with audio drivers/links.

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10, V. 1903 problems with audio drivers/links.

1. Windows 10, V. 1903 problems with audio drivers/links. - Similar Threads - 1903 problems audio

2. Phone link audio problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link audio problems.: Hi I am trying to use a couple of mobile apps on my pc using phone link. The only problem is, the audio from these apps comes through my phone and doesn't play on my computer. All software on my computer makes audio but phone link only plays audio on my actual phone....
  3. Phone link audio problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link audio problems.: Hi I am trying to use a couple of mobile apps on my pc using phone link. The only problem is, the audio from these apps comes through my phone and doesn't play on my computer. All software on my computer makes audio but phone link only plays audio on my actual phone....
  4. windows 10 v 1903 & 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 v 1903 & 1909: trying to upgrade from v 1803 NEED WORKING DOWNLOAD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-v-1903-1909/13a46393-7ae0-4e00-b31b-f31da989761a
  5. Windows 10, v 1903 Start Menu problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10, v 1903 Start Menu problems: Right Click on Start, options not all working now. Disk Mgmt, Computer Mgmt, both command prompts, and file explorer, nothing happens when selected. Left Click on start, command prompt does work. 150758
  6. Audio driver compatibility issue causing Windows 10 V.1903 update to pause

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio driver compatibility issue causing Windows 10 V.1903 update to pause: My problem is with an Acer Aspire E5-576 laptop running Windows 10 Home. The update for Windows 10 version 1903 pauses and reports a compatibility problem with an Audio Display driver (intcdaud.sys - KB4465877). I downloaded and installed the latest audio driver from the...
  7. dvd driver problem on windows 10 1903

dvd driver problem on windows 10 1903: I have a big problem with my dvd driver , I did nt have this problem with windows 7 or 8.1 . I do have this problem with windows 10 , each time I have to reinstall my dvd driver to recognize my dvd disk , and its annoying I did every thing deleting upperfilters , creating a...
  8. Windows 10 v. 1903

Windows 10 v. 1903: Is it safe yet to install version 1903. I've read nothing but problems in other posts before this month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-v-1903/bea33c9a-a506-4a51-b340-721ff047da5a
  9. Tuner Problem After Upgrade to Windows 10 v. 1903

Tuner Problem After Upgrade to Windows 10 v. 1903: Been using a Hauppague Tuner card to record over the air broadcasts. Discovered that it has not been working ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 v. 1903. The software I use is NextPVR. The message it gives me is "Unable to locate tuner filter (Hauppauge WinTV 885 ATSC...
  10. Windows 10 v 1903

Windows 10 v 1903: I can't upgrade to Windows 10 v 1903. I can download it and it will try to install it. When I get the message that my computer needs to shut down and does so, I get the following message: "Boot Manager recovered from an error. Boot Manager has restored Boot Priority from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. solve kb4465877

2. windows 10 1903 audio driver problem

3. realtek audio drivers for windows 10 1903