Windows 10: Windows 10 V 1906 UPDATE :::: Destroy my Drivers, Bluetooth, USB Keyboard etc. ... ///...

Discus and support Windows 10 V 1906 UPDATE :::: Destroy my Drivers, Bluetooth, USB Keyboard etc. ... ///... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Only wonder why it work "GREAT" ON MY W10 Version 1803 ??? See encl. pic. "My OLD HDD disk W10 V 1803 WORK FINE " THAT YOU SEE ON THE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jan S.Roman, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 V 1906 UPDATE :::: Destroy my Drivers, Bluetooth, USB Keyboard etc. ... ///...

Hi,

Only wonder why it work "GREAT" ON MY W10 Version 1803 ???

See encl. pic. "My OLD HDD disk W10 V 1803 WORK FINE "

THAT YOU SEE ON THE PIC; YOU NOT SEE ON W10 V 1906 !!!!!!!!!

KEYBOARD Logitech G105 and the 2 USB ON the RIGHT SIDE NOT WORK ON W10 V1906 ---- BUT WORK ON W10 V 1803 ??? !!!!

BUT NOT W10 1906 - have DESTROY my system - NEW DISK 2 TB (use 150 GB only) SDHD.

ACER V3-571G

TRY EVERYTHING IN THE BOOK - BUT NOT WORK

Cheers,

Jan S. Roman *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

PS: I don't expect anzwer from WINDOWS people - but a try, see many round the globe have same issue like me............................

Also try to solve this now for 3 weeks ...

My ACER work fine for many years - but NOT NOW after W10 1906 UPDATE

Windows 10 V 1906 UPDATE :::: Destroy my Drivers, Bluetooth, USB Keyboard etc. ...  ///... [​IMG]

Windows 10 V 1906 UPDATE :::: Destroy my Drivers, Bluetooth, USB Keyboard etc. ...  ///... [​IMG]

:)

Jan S.Roman, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Bluetooth USB Dongle

Ok so here's a question. I had a revelation today that: "Duh, my keyboard/mouse is bluetooth, shouldn't that be the same thing?" My goal here is to get my new Motorola HT820 bluetooth headphones to work with on my computer.

Keyboard/Mouse is Logitech MX5500 Revolution, bluetooth wireless, came with a USB dongle that they connect through. I tried today to get the headset to work, and it won't receive sound. I can get it "connected," but with complications. I'm using Windows XP, have Setpoint 4.7, and I've tried the following:

-Changed the radio settings to a bluetooth hub instead of locked to the keyboard/mouse.

-Clicked "Connect Other Devices."

- Paired headphones with windows. Windows connects correctly, the device reads connections, windows shows it as "already connected" when I try to connect it again. I click on Control Panel -> Bluetooth Devices, and I see the "Motorola HT820" listed as "Passkey enabled," but it doesn't say "Connected" like the keyboard and mouse do. Also, audio does play on the headphones.

-Click on Properties on HT820, and then on services, it does not show any services at all.

- Searched around google, logitech, motorola websites & forums to answers or help, nothing. Closet I got was logitech's "Bluetooth FAQ" which has the following paragraph (http://www.logitech.com/lang/pdf/bluetooth/bluetooth-faq.pdf):

"3.6 How do I listen to music wirelessly with a Bluetooth headphone?
    All you need is a Bluetooth headphone and a media player such as iTunes or Windows Media Player 10. For optimal results, it is recommended you use a headphone with Bluetooth 2.0 Enhanced Data Rate, to benefit from the maximum bandwidth (up to 3Mb/s).
    Please refer to our online "How To" documents for step-by-step instructions related to your specific device (www.logitech.com/bluetooth/howto)." [That link transfers you back to the same pdf document - it's a circle]

-I tried to install latest Widcomm stack from broadcomm's website, but it says it's not compatible with this dongle.

-Called Logitech Tech Support - got a total jerk girl who straight up said "No i can't help you." And then wouldn't give me the time of day after that.

I've read on threads on Logitech forum that people are using this headset with logitech dongles. Any help getting this connected? I just don't want to have 2 bluetooth dongles connected when I rly only should need this one. Otherwise I guess I'll just purchase one of the ones above, and use that to connect my keyboard, mouse, and headphones all in one swoop.

Sidenote: anyone have experience/knowledge with behavior when 2 bluetooth USB dongles are connected to the same computer?

surfsk8snow.jah, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 V 1906 UPDATE :::: Destroy my Drivers, Bluetooth, USB Keyboard etc. ... ///...

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 V 1906 UPDATE :::: Destroy my Drivers, Bluetooth, USB Keyboard etc. ... ///...

1. Windows 10 V 1906 UPDATE :::: Destroy my Drivers, Bluetooth, USB Keyboard etc. ... ///... - Similar Threads - 1906 UPDATE Destroy

2. Windows 10 update destroyed my keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update destroyed my keyboard: My laptop forced a windows 10 update in December 2019 after I had finished using it one day with no issues at all. The next day when I loaded it up certain keys on the keyboard did not work, although the touch pad and the vast majority of keys worked and still work to this...
  3. Latest Windows 10 Update Destroyed My Laptop's Bluetooth Device

Latest Windows 10 Update Destroyed My Laptop's Bluetooth Device: After the latest Windows 10 update, my bluetooth device on my laptop disappeared, as if it never existed. It was working fine before the update. Previously, when I upgraded my OS from Windows 7 to Windows 10, Windows 10 destroyed the Card Reader in my laptop so that it is...
  4. The new update destroyed my drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The new update destroyed my drivers: 2nd monitor not working, sound driver not working h el p submitted by /u/FrankoTheThird [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/md3ipl/the_new_update_destroyed_my_drivers/
  5. 1906 update

1906 update: does not what to update too 1906, latest error An unknown command-line option [/DynamicUpdate] was specified. I'm just following the other lemons I guess. Give me the God account please, I can't figure out what to update next. But if it's the vuescan your current ceo...
  6. Windows 10 update destroyed my laptop

Windows 10 update destroyed my laptop: For the past year I have been repairing my Toshiba laptop after Windows 10 updates crashed it. After two visits to a technician I decided to contact Microsoft. I spent hours talking to someone on the phone. My daughter created 2 USB Windows ISO files for me (64 & 32). I then...
  7. Windows 10 Update Destroyed My Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Update Destroyed My Computer: After not updating for a long time- continuously turning off automatic updates, etc- my computer woke itself up from sleep mode and forced an update out of the blue. After this update, my computer can't stay on for more than 5 minutes without getting the blue screen saying...
  8. Windows 10 update: Destroyed my PC

Windows 10 update: Destroyed my PC: I updated Windows 10 on my PC today. I tried to postpone this update but the system messages persuaded me... And after that my PC have been unavailable... It needs 10 minutes to boot and after logging in I receive a message: C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop...
  9. windows 10 drivers for usb keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 drivers for usb keyboard: My previous q & a thread was getting scrambled, so I started it again at the new status. A possible problem is the usb keyboard driver. I loaded and ran an app called Driverpack, This fixed the usb mouse problem, but the usb keyboard driver is giving trouble. I see that...
  10. Windows 10 Updates Destroyed My Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Updates Destroyed My Desktop: I'm not sure this is the right forum. Microsoft has the worst customer feedback site. Here goes....Recently, I purchased a Dell Laptop with Windows 10 on it. I should I have waited and found another brand with Windows 8 still on it. Last week, as I was out of the room,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. a windows update destroyed my asus keyboard