Windows 10: Windows 10 v. 1909 keeps updating this driver over and over

Discus and support Windows 10 v. 1909 keeps updating this driver over and over in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm using Win 10 v 1909 and I have, as of today yet another driver install ready for the "Hewlett-Packard - USB - 2/10/2017 12:00:00 AM -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Debb_1990, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Debb_1990 Win User

Windows 10 v. 1909 keeps updating this driver over and over

I'm using Win 10 v 1909 and I have, as of today yet another driver install ready for the "Hewlett-Packard - USB - 2/10/2017 12:00:00 AM - 44.1.2402.1741" driver update ... which by the way shows it has already been installed 46 times! Why is this happening and can someone please tell me how to stop it?

:)

Debb_1990, Dec 31, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Windows 10 v. 1909 keeps updating this driver over and over

Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 v. 1909 keeps updating this driver over and over

1. Windows 10 v. 1909 keeps updating this driver over and over - Similar Threads - 1909 keeps updating

2. This keeps popping up over and over

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This keeps popping up over and over: Hi, this has been occurring recently. 2 hours ago as a matter of fact.Usually this is an occasional occurrence but this time it's just popping up over and over. And as you can see it won't even show the full path name so it's pretty much impossible to get sufficient info to...
  3. windows 10 keep restarting over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 keep restarting over and over: This issue happens more frequently now. I having issue using my computer since it's restarting over and over after the screen stucks. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-keep-restarting-over-and-over/62787b8e-b5de-4891-a7a5-c76529df017a
  4. windows 10 keep restarting over and over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 keep restarting over and over: This issue happens more frequently now. I having issue using my computer since it's restarting over and over after the screen stucks. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-keep-restarting-over-and-over/62787b8e-b5de-4891-a7a5-c76529df017a
  5. windows 10 keep restarting over and over

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. windows update keep installing the same thing over and over

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update keep installing the same thing over and over: I let it run for more than 10 hours and it never seem to be finish.it keep installing the top one and when it reach 100% it start to install the bottom one and when it reach 100% it start to install the top one again and the process keep repeating what do I do?...
  7. windows update keep installing the same thing over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update keep installing the same thing over and over: I let it run for more than 10 hours and it never seem to be finish.it keep installing the top one and when it reach 100% it start to install the bottom one and when it reach 100% it start to install the top one again and the process keep repeating what do I do?...
  8. windows update keep installing the same thing over and over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Windows 10 updating USB Driver over and over with no result

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 updating USB Driver over and over with no result: This screen I can see every day ... I don't experience any problem with USB but this is annoying.This update is listed twice. I have a Dell computer, win10, 64b with only one Hewlett Packard device - Laser printer.Update fails and next attempt tomorrow ...HP app says there is...
  10. Windows 10 update to version 1909 fails over and over

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update to version 1909 fails over and over: My dell laptop has version 1809 and it works fine. The update to version 1909 has failed over and over again. I have tried many suggestions I found here but nothing works. At the end when the computer restarts I get a blue screen which says at the end "system thread...