Windows 10: Windows 10 v1803 Start Menu Layput not saving

Discus and support Windows 10 v1803 Start Menu Layput not saving in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just reinstalled Windows 10 v1803 and I keep on noticing that when I remove all items from the Start Menu Layout, after a reboot they come back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by win10freak, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Windows 10 v1803 Start Menu Layput not saving

I just reinstalled Windows 10 v1803 and I keep on noticing that when I remove all items from the Start Menu Layout, after a reboot they come back again. My system is fully updated, all the correct drivers installed. Its even doing this on my Admin account as well. After removing all items from the Layout, they are all pinned again after a system boot up.

Is this still a bug in Windows 10?

:)

win10freak, Oct 21, 2018
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Windows 10 v1803 Start Menu Layput not saving

Windows 10 Start menu issue

yeah I've been less than happy with the start menu also.
    for me I for me I get freezes in start menu, especialy returning from sleep...which reminds me sleep is such a pain in the butt since I switch to Windows 10. Either waking up on its own, or system freezes when recovering from sleep

Stardock was a nice switch from vanilla, but i wasnt gonna buy it and 30 days goes by quick.

jboydgolfer, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 v1803 Start Menu Layput not saving

1. Windows 10 v1803 Start Menu Layput not saving - Similar Threads - v1803 Start Menu

2. PE saved to start Menu?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    PE saved to start Menu?: Hi I have been creating back-ups of my system first using AOMEI and then Macrium Free. Yesterday after creating my PE using Macrium I found that the computer was booting to a dual boot screen listing Windows 10 on top and Macrium on the bottom, in order to fix this and go...
  3. Windows 10 Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Menu: Hi, Sorry if it's in the wrong section, but how do you guys sort your start menu, mine is like this (see image). As you can see i'm not good at sorting my apps...*chuckle Don't know where to put the apps on the top right. [img] 158886
  4. Win 10 Pro Start Menu not Saving

Win 10 Pro Start Menu not Saving: I have read and tried about everything on the net pertaining to this issue, all current updates and Ver. 1809. It only affects one of the 2 pc's I have. Could someone give me the correct fix for this issue. All help is greatly appreciated, Thanks, Bob...
  5. Windows 10 Start Menu

Windows 10 Start Menu: I am having problem in my Windows 10 , I am unable to click or open start menu , even search engine too . Any solution please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-menu/1add266f-4bbb-47c2-a2fc-b27182ed29b0
  6. Windows 10 Start Menu

Windows 10 Start Menu: I am having problem in my Windows 10 , I am unable to click or open start menu , even search engine too . Any solution please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-start-menu/1add266f-4bbb-47c2-a2fc-b27182ed29b0
  7. Windows 10 v1803 Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 v1803 Photos: I am trying to export a video project I created in Windows 10 v1803 Photos and I am just getting the "spinning circle" showing 0 percent. It stays like that for hours and doesn't do a thing. Also, where can I find the files that contain my project so that I can save them to...
  8. Start Screen Issues (Windows 10 v1803)

Start Screen Issues (Windows 10 v1803): I recently acquired a new work laptop running Windows 10 v1803. I have elected an image from my Pictures folder to be used as my lock screen image. I also have "Show lock screen background picture in the sign-in screen" selected. However, every time I turn on my PC I was met...
  9. How to backup the start menu on Windows 10 v1803.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to backup the start menu on Windows 10 v1803.: Howdy! I'm currently looking for a way to backup my Windows 10 Start Menu settings. (including tiles and tile layout) I have tried following the instructions shown at each of the following links, however, I believe the process has changed considerably since each of them was...
  10. Start Menu Layout will not save the changes

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Layout will not save the changes: I just did a clean installed of Windows 10 (1709) and as I recall, this happened to me a while back as well when the Start Menu Layout will not save the changes. So when I Unpin all the apps from the Start Layout, it will not save the settings even after all the updates and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 start menu not saving changes

2. windows 10 changes to start menu not saving

3. windows 10 start menu not saving

4. start settings not saving windows 10 1803 update,
  5. windows start menu not saving