Windows 10: Windows 10 v1803 stuck on restart for sometime issue

Discus and support Windows 10 v1803 stuck on restart for sometime issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I installed update v1803 when it released and it was working well but in past two days when i try to restart my PC it stuck on loading screen for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ali-SM, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Ali-SM Win User

Windows 10 v1803 stuck on restart for sometime issue

Hi,

I installed update v1803 when it released and it was working well but in past two days when i try to restart my PC it stuck on loading screen for like 3-4mins

And HDD LED is active that this time, and when window finish load and enter i saw my HDD is not showing only SSD showing.

But when i turn off and turn on my PC back it's working normal with no issues at all. and sometimes it restart normal with no issue too.

So, what's going here? how i can fix this issue with restart?

:)

Ali-SM, Jul 10, 2018

2. Issue with Restarting Windows 10 v1803

Since updating to Windows 10 v1803, any window that is / was open before requesting a re-boot is automatically re-opened when the OS loads again; still no fix, as this issue was originally reported as an issue with Windows 10 v1709!!!

I'm currently running Windows 10 v1803 (Build 17134.48) x64.

Ian Mosley, Jul 10, 2018
  3. little cat, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Windows 10 v1803 stuck on restart for sometime issue

windows 10 stuck in restart

Hi,

We still can't identify the possible cause of this Windows 10 stuck during restart issue. For us to assist and isolate it better, kindly answer the following questions:

• What was the last activity you've done on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Did you get any error messages or error code?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 v1803 stuck on restart for sometime issue

1. Windows 10 v1803 stuck on restart for sometime issue - Similar Threads - v1803 stuck restart

2. Windows 10 stuck on restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck on restart: I do not know what is currently happening with my computer at home at the moment. I can work on it with out issue, but I noticed one evening while zooming that the CPU was loud. For whatever reason I didn't pay it much attention again and left the room/office. Upon coming...
  3. Windows 10 update issue: Stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update issue: Stuck in restart loop: Updated Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite and since then it is stuck in a restart loop. The computer loops into a screen showing a sad face: “Your device ran into a problem and needs to retart. We will restart for you. Stop Code: Page Fault In Nonpaged Area. What...
  4. Windows 10 stucks, freezes and hangs sometimes

Windows 10 stucks, freezes and hangs sometimes: Windows 10 has been started lagging and hanging quite a time after windows 10 may 2004 update. I have the latest build i.e., 2004. [ATTACH] A month after the update and installing other cumulative updates, windows randomly starts freezing, although mouse cursor works but...
  5. Windows 10 stuck on restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on restart: I restarted my computer, and when it was restarting, it eventually just froze. I’m not sure what I should do. image of windows 10 restarting submitted by /u/man_wif-waluigi-hed [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5zbk9/windows_10_stuck_on_restart/
  6. Plagued by BSODs - sometimes stuck on BSOD at 0% or random restarts

Plagued by BSODs - sometimes stuck on BSOD at 0% or random restarts: Hi all, So maybe last year December or November, I had a PC custom built for me so I could pursue music production and game a little as well. It's nothing extreme or high-end, pretty middle of the road and decent enough for my needs. Here's my problem: ever since I've gotten...
  7. Windows 10 v1803 update

Windows 10 v1803 update: I updated my windows 10 from 1703 to 1803 I found some problems so I rolled back to 1703 if I want to upgrade it again later what should I do ? Update stuck on needs restart to be install...
  8. Windows 10 v1803 Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 v1803 Photos: I am trying to export a video project I created in Windows 10 v1803 Photos and I am just getting the "spinning circle" showing 0 percent. It stays like that for hours and doesn't do a thing. Also, where can I find the files that contain my project so that I can save them to...
  9. Start Screen Issues (Windows 10 v1803)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Screen Issues (Windows 10 v1803): I recently acquired a new work laptop running Windows 10 v1803. I have elected an image from my Pictures folder to be used as my lock screen image. I also have "Show lock screen background picture in the sign-in screen" selected. However, every time I turn on my PC I was met...
  10. Windows 10 Update V1803 stuck at 42% while installing

Windows 10 Update V1803 stuck at 42% while installing: Hello guys, My Windows update for Version 1803 stuck at 42% while instaling. So i download Update, my laptop then restart several times and installation comes to 42%. After that it is saying something like "Restoring previous version of Windows". Until now i tried almost...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my windows 10 1809 download is stuck at 42% restart