Windows 10: Windows 10 v1809 generic USB audio driver issue?

Discus and support Windows 10 v1809 generic USB audio driver issue? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; One of my pieces of test equipment has stopped working, and it seems to be due to the generic "USB AUDIO CODEC" driver provided with the latest version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brian Steele GND, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Windows 10 v1809 generic USB audio driver issue?

One of my pieces of test equipment has stopped working, and it seems to be due to the generic "USB AUDIO CODEC" driver provided with the latest version of Windows 10 (v1****2da740f394

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Any ideas on how to get around this? I need to get the test equipment working again.

:)

Brian Steele GND, Dec 14, 2018
  2. Fidel Win User

Generic Audio Driver Issue

I tried updating drivers, un and reinstall them didn't work. When I run the troubleshoot it says I have a GENERIC AUDIO DRIVER issue....anybody have any suggestions to how I can fix this?

Windows 10 v1809 generic USB audio driver issue? [​IMG]

Fidel, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 14, 2018
  4. Windows 10 v1809 generic USB audio driver issue?

USB Audio Codec Driver

After following all these steps, my usb audio device still does not work. In Settings > Connected devices it list USB Audio Codec Driver is unavailable.

Jerry De La Cruz, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 v1809 generic USB audio driver issue?

1. Windows 10 v1809 generic USB audio driver issue? - Similar Threads - v1809 generic USB

2. Generic USB drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Generic USB drivers: I accidentally deleted my generic USB driver and now my mouse and keyboard don't work. I am on windows 10,I tried powering it off then powering it back on but it still didn't automatically update the drivers,PLS HELP...
  3. Generic USB drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Generic USB drivers: I accidentally deleted my generic USB driver and now my mouse and keyboard don't work. I am on windows 10,I tried powering it off then powering it back on but it still didn't automatically update the drivers,PLS HELP...
  4. Generic audio driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Generic audio driver: Hi, there, I’m having problem with my laptop. I have generic audio driver as one of my problem. I don’t how what cause it or have to fix the problem. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-audio-driver/c2b092a8-c72b-46af-91d6-4e92cb4d69a1
  5. Generic audio driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Generic audio driver: Hi, there, I’m having problem with my laptop. I have generic audio driver as one of my problem. I don’t how what cause it or have to fix the problem. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-audio-driver/c2b092a8-c72b-46af-91d6-4e92cb4d69a1
  6. generic audio driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    generic audio driver: generic audio driver hi my sound of laptop have problem and its error is generic audio driver .how to i can solv it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-audio-driver/f66988d3-39c7-4ceb-9394-8c790936d1b3
  7. Generic Audio Driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Generic Audio Driver issue: Hi all, I have recently encountered a problem with the sound not playing from my laptop speakers, secondary to a so-called "generic audio driver" issue. I have a HP Spectre 360 laptop. Running Windows 10. "Version 2004" last updated on 14-March-2021. After this, no...
  8. No Sound, Generic Bluetooth Stereo Generic Audio Driver Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Sound, Generic Bluetooth Stereo Generic Audio Driver Issue: The Device: Advertised as Universal. Capello Ci302 www.hellocapello.com -home stereo with fm, bluetooth, cd player, and aux, and remote control. pairs perfectly with Iphone and Samsung Android phone. requires Bluetooth 2.1 EDR Windows 10 home 1909 on Samsung...
  9. Generic Audio Driver

Generic Audio Driver: ive tried to uninstall my audio and reinstall drivers i have even factory reset my pc but every time i trouble shoot my sound it says problem found generic audio driver...
  10. Generic Audio Driver Issue

Generic Audio Driver Issue: I tried updating drivers, un and reinstall them didn't work. When I run the troubleshoot it says I have a GENERIC AUDIO DRIVER issue....anybody have any suggestions to how I can fix this? [img] 74338

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 v1809 display driver and sound probs