Windows 10: Windows 10 V1809 Unattended Installation

Discus and support Windows 10 V1809 Unattended Installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We are using the following xml file for windows 10 unattended installation. But unable to Pass Keyboard layout selection , Privacy settings, Lets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChebroluAtchuet Kumar, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Windows 10 V1809 Unattended Installation

We are using the following xml file for windows 10 unattended installation. But unable to Pass Keyboard layout selection , Privacy settings, Lets connect (network setup) settings. Could you please help us out.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-
    <unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend">

-
    <settings pass="specialize">

-
    <component language="neutral" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" versionScope="nonSxS" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" processorArchitecture="amd64" name="Microsoft-Windows-International-Core">

<InputLocale>en-IN</InputLocale>

<UILanguage>en-IN</UILanguage>

<UILanguageFallback>en-IN</UILanguageFallback>

<SystemLocale>en-IN</SystemLocale>

<UserLocale>en-IN</UserLocale>

</component>

</settings>

-
    <settings pass="windowsPE">

-
    <component language="neutral" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" versionScope="nonSxS" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" processorArchitecture="amd64" name="Microsoft-Windows-International-Core-WinPE">

-
    <SetupUILanguage>

</SetupUILanguage>

<InputLocale>en-IN</InputLocale>

<SystemLocale>en-IN</SystemLocale>

<UserLocale>en-IN</UserLocale>

</component>

</settings>

-
    <settings pass="oobeSystem">

-
    <component language="neutral" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" versionScope="nonSxS" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" processorArchitecture="wow64" name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup">

-
    <FirstLogonCommands>

-
    <SynchronousCommand wcm:action="add">

<CommandLine>cmd.exe /c powershell.exe -command "& {Set-ExecutionPolicy Bypass -force -scope currentuser}"</CommandLine>

<Order>1</Order>

</SynchronousCommand>

-
    <SynchronousCommand wcm:action="add">

<CommandLine>powershell.exe -file "\\192.168.101.72\Apps\install app.ps1"</CommandLine>

<Order>2</Order>

</SynchronousCommand>

</FirstLogonCommands>

-
    <UserAccounts>

-
    <LocalAccounts>

-
    <LocalAccount wcm:action="add">

-
    <Password>

<Value>SABvAEAAZABtADEAbgBQAGEAcwBzAHcAbwByAGQA</Value>

<PlainText>false</PlainText>

</Password>

<Description>Admin</Description>

<DisplayName>Admin</DisplayName>

<Group>Administrators</Group>

<Name>admin</Name>

</LocalAccount>

</LocalAccounts>

</UserAccounts>

-
    <OOBE>

<HideEULAPage>true</HideEULAPage>

<HideOEMRegistrationScreen>true</HideOEMRegistrationScreen>

<HideOnlineAccountScreens>true</HideOnlineAccountScreens>

<HideWirelessSetupInOOBE>true</HideWirelessSetupInOOBE>

<NetworkLocation>Home</NetworkLocation>

<ProtectYourPC>3</ProtectYourPC>

</OOBE>

</component>

</settings>

-
    <settings pass="offlineServicing">

-
    <component language="neutral" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" versionScope="nonSxS" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" processorArchitecture="amd64" name="Microsoft-Windows-LUA-Settings">

<EnableLUA>false</EnableLUA>

</component>

</settings>

<cpiWindows 10 V1809 Unattended Installation :eek:fflineImage xmlns:cpi="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:cpi" cpi:source="wim:e:/win/sources/install.wim#Windows 10 Pro"/>

</unattend>

:)

ChebroluAtchuet Kumar, Oct 26, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 26, 2018
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 V1809 Unattended Installation

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 V1809 Unattended Installation

1. Windows 10 V1809 Unattended Installation - Similar Threads - V1809 Unattended Installation

2. Windows 10 v1809

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 v1809: Windows 10 version 1809 automatically downloaded a day or so ago. Since then all my settings seem to have disappered, 'split screen' no longer possible, no access to the taskbar, etc, etc, passwords forgotten. Total chaos, a 10 minute job now takes half an hour. I'm runnning...
  3. OOBE Unattended install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OOBE Unattended install: I am trying to be able to quickly provision machines with windows pre-installed. I created the below answer file and named it unattend.xml. I put this on the root of a blank flash drive and booted, it did not grab the file. Did i miss something? <?xml version="1.0"...
  4. Unattended install question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unattended install question: Unattended install of custom install.wim working well except for a few things. In unattend.xml, I have <HideWirelessSetupInOOBE>true</HideWirelessSetupInOOBE> but I was still asked to connect to Wireless. I was also asked to choose Privacy settings for my device. Is there an...
  5. Windows 10 v1809

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 v1809: I did 'updates' to v1809 on my Surface Pro 6, and I have a SSD 256GB drive on the unit. When I download PDFs and other files/folders. I go to the SSD chip and they disappear. It has started to happen after it updated to v1809. Has anyone been experiencing this? Thanks...
  6. Windows 10 v1809 unattended diskconfiguration

Windows 10 v1809 unattended diskconfiguration: Hi, i have big problem with deploying Win 10 v1809 with WDS. I configured WDS. Everything works until i get to the screen, where i have to select my Windows destination. With my xml i wanted to do this automatically. but there is no wipe of the disk and there is no...
  7. Create media for automated unattended install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Create media for automated unattended install of Windows 10: Followed Kari's excellent tut - Create media for automated unattended install of Windows 10 WSIM Getting the following Answer File Validation problem: The setting has not been modified. It will not be saved to the answerfile....
  8. iCloud will not install on Windows 10 v1809?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud will not install on Windows 10 v1809?: Tried to install latest iCloud on my new updated Win-10 v1809 and its telling me that its only compatible with Win-10 up to v1803. Does anybody know of a solution and/or a workaround to install iCloud or does Microsoft have a solution (where are you Microsoft?) this has been...
  9. Windows 10 v1809

Windows 10 v1809: So, when v1809 came out a few weeks ago or so, I created a bootable Flash drive with it. It's my understanding that Microsoft has pulled the 1809 version. Does that mean I cannot do a fresh install with 1809? Of if i can, will I have problems? 121349
  10. Problems with unattended Windows 10 installation.

Problems with unattended Windows 10 installation.: I have problem to install Windows 10 with an unattended xml file. Following error message appear "No images are available." Below the text is the content of my unattended xml file. I have also attached an picture about error message. Can someone help me with this problem?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 enterprise 1809 installation unattended error

2. windows10 1809 answer file

3. windows 10 1809 autounattend.xml

4. how to provideroot.local network name in answerfile for windows10 v1809,
  5. Unattend.xml error:Choose Privacy settings for your device,
  6. unattend xml example win 10 1809,
  7. windows 1809 autounattend.xml upgrade,
  8. windows 10 1903 answer file generator,
  9. unattend.xml for windows 10 1903 enterprise,
  10. win 10 Enterprise 1809 x64 unattend xml,
  11. unattended.xml windows 10 1903,