Windows 10: Windows 10 v1903 adds a new setting to customize mouse pointer

Discus and support Windows 10 v1903 adds a new setting to customize mouse pointer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903) was released in May and it includes lots of new features and changes to improve the overall experience with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Aug 7, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 v1903 adds a new setting to customize mouse pointer

Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903) was released in May and it includes lots of new features and changes to improve the overall experience with the OS. The key changes of the May 2019 Update include a new Light theme, Windows Sandbox, new search experience and more.

Windows 10 version 1903 also updates the Cursor & Pointer settings with new options to make the mouse pointer bigger and brighter.

If can be frustrating to locate the tiny mouse pointer on a light background and it is even difficult if your vision is less than perfect. Fortunately, Windows 10 allows you to make the pointer bolder and the feature is getting better with the May 2019 Update.

With May 2019 Update, Microsoft has introduced new cursor sizes and colours, so you can customize the look of the cursor and easily locate it on a light background.

How to change the pointer color on Windows 10

1. Open Settings.
    2. Navigate to Ease of Access.
    3. Under the Vision category, select Cursor & pointer.
    4. Under ‘Change pointer color’, select the fourth option to set a custom color.

Windows 10 v1903 adds a new setting to customize mouse pointer Windows-10-cursor-color.jpg

The suggested pointer colors are light green, bright yellow, orange, pink, and blue. You can also click on ‘Pick a custom pointer color’ option to create a custom color.

In older versions of Windows 10, you can change the default cursor color to an all-black scheme or the inverted setting which will automatically detect the background colour and switch the pointer from light to dark and back again.

You can also change the size of the mouse pointer to large, extra-large or any size by dragging the toggle.

The post Windows 10 v1903 adds a new setting to customize mouse pointer appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Aug 7, 2019

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Aug 7, 2019
  3. the pointer will not show up in games, and the custom pointers still disappear for both my mouse and touchpad

Original title: Mouse Pointer Dissappears

I downloaded windows 10 a while ago. Recently, I got a custom pointer (blue light saber, it was cool) and it would often disappear. I switched back to the default pointer. Now, that pointer disappears whenever I play games, like Halo Spartan Strike. I turned
    on mouse trails. I did all the stuff with the driver. I did all the Fn combinations, but the pointer will not show up in games, and the custom pointers still disappear. I have searched the help community and tried everything I saw. This happens for both my
    mouse and touchpad. Any ideas? Also I am dumb when it comes to tech-talk so please keep it simple. Windows 10 v1903 adds a new setting to customize mouse pointer :)

• Dell Inspirion 15 3000 Series laptop
    • Logitech Mouse M310

Thanks.

Salacious B. Crumb, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Windows 10 v1903 adds a new setting to customize mouse pointer

Reset mouse settings in Windows 10?

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
    • Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
    • In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
    • Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 v1903 adds a new setting to customize mouse pointer

1. Windows 10 v1903 adds a new setting to customize mouse pointer - Similar Threads - v1903 adds setting

2. Mouse pointer settings help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer settings help: Hi everyone, so I have a random question. I've been messing around a bit with how my mouse looks and I like it, but there's one catch. I want to change the Link Select cursor to the same cursor as the Normal Select. And I was able to do that, but there's an issue that I'm not...
  3. Mouse pointer settings help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer settings help: Hi everyone, so I have a random question. I've been messing around a bit with how my mouse looks and I like it, but there's one catch. I want to change the Link Select cursor to the same cursor as the Normal Select. And I was able to do that, but there's an issue that I'm not...
  4. Mouse pointer settings help

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Custom Mouse Pointer in RemoteApp Program

Custom Mouse Pointer in RemoteApp Program: Hi,We have a user that uses SAP which is hosted from a remote server. She can't see her mouse pointer so we created a GPO which included a startup script that ran at logon. This would change her pointer to a large black cursor locally and whenever she opened an application...
  6. Custom Mouse Pointer in RemoteApp Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Mouse Pointer in RemoteApp Program: Hi,We have a user that uses SAP which is hosted from a remote server. She can't see her mouse pointer so we created a GPO which included a startup script that ran at logon. This would change her pointer to a large black cursor locally and whenever she opened an application...
  7. Custom Mouse Pointer in RemoteApp Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. windows 10 - no mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 - no mouse pointer: I have lost my mouse pointer. Tried all the remedies in the suppose threads, no luck. attempted to to a clean install, and that is not working. Have tried the suggested fixes, but not sure what / how to fix this / these issues...
  9. 1903 ruined the appearance of my custom mouse pointer

1903 ruined the appearance of my custom mouse pointer: I'm glad that there are more pointer options now (I like a big green pointer, which can now be achieved with the system pointer), but you really shouldn't have ruined the appearance of custom mouse pointers. I've used my own custom mouse pointers in Windows for at least a...
  10. v1903 Customize Folder Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    v1903 Customize Folder Problem: [img] When i Change Folder type to Pictures and press Apply but it not Change to Large icons view. i trying to go back and open this folder again but folder type still stuck in General items. it look like i cant Customize my Folder anymore. i just updated to v1903 this...