Windows 10: Windows 10 v1903 BSOD with memory dump.

Discus and support Windows 10 v1903 BSOD with memory dump. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an older laptop from 2013 that just experienced the CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION BSOD. I do not see a mini dump file and I only have a memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CasePB, Mar 18, 2020.

1. CasePB Win User

Windows 10 v1903 BSOD with memory dump.

I have an older laptop from 2013 that just experienced the CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION BSOD. I do not see a mini dump file and I only have a memory dump one. I have compressed the file with winrar and uploaded it to google drive. Could someone please read it for me and check to see what could have caused this BSOD?

Thank you.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17ZNt5l-3tANePyIoKzkMLs039kvuYiC-

:)

CasePB, Mar 18, 2020

2. Windows 10 isnt creating memory dumps

It should still be doing a dump whether it's just from kernel space or kernel plus user space. It's possible the crashes your PC is experiencing are not allowing for a memory dump to be created. It's happened to me before when I've been pushing my overclock to far. Instead of the sad face BSOD I've gotten a hard lockup that prevented a memory dump.

This might be worth looking over.
    Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

biffzinker, Mar 18, 2020
  3. stoggs1 Win User
    Windows 10 isnt creating memory dumps

Ok guys, for the past week windows 10 has been randomly rebooting it self on my pc.

Its been doing about once a day or once every couple of days. I'm not getting any bsods or memory dumps when it crashes or at least i dont see or cant find the memory dumps.

I have followed the instructions on this site Install and Configure WinDBG for BSOD Analysis and other one I have bookmarked on my pc but im at work right now so i cant bring it up here, but im still having issues.

So any help in configuring win 10 properly to create memory dumps or bsods so i can diagnose the issue would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advanced.

stoggs1, Mar 18, 2020
  4. stoggs1 Win User

Windows 10 isnt creating memory dumps

Ok if my pc starts crashing again il follow your advice. i used 5 hours last night and game for about 3 hours with no issue.

I also updated my gpu drivers as well.

stoggs1, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 v1903 BSOD with memory dump. - Similar Threads - v1903 BSOD memory

2. BSOD / Memory Dump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD / Memory Dump: The issue is:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except.Typically the address is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory.I have been having on and off crashing with this error as well...
  3. BSOD / Memory Dump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD / Memory Dump: The issue is:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except.Typically the address is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory.I have been having on and off crashing with this error as well...
  4. BSOD / Memory Dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. BSOD - memory dump analysis

BSOD - memory dump analysis: I've been getting BSOD, for a few times now in the last few months. The debugging showed same issue every time. Can someone help me figure out the exact root cause of the issue ?Debugging Details: ------------------ KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.Sec Value: 3 Key :...
  6. BSOD - memory dump analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - memory dump analysis: I've been getting BSOD, for a few times now in the last few months. The debugging showed same issue every time. Can someone help me figure out the exact root cause of the issue ?Debugging Details: ------------------ KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.Sec Value: 3 Key :...
  7. BSOD - memory dump analysis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. BSOD with Memory Dump

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD with Memory Dump: I honestly have no idea how to read this, can anyone give me some pointers? Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.1 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [c:\windows\minidump\071920-13656-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File:...
  9. BSOD Memory Dump

BSOD Memory Dump: Just purchased a new Surface Laptop 3 i5, 128GB SSD, 8GB RAM. I'm receiving BSOD's even after re-installing the OS Windows 10 Pro x64. I collected the dump file and need confirmation as the error appears to be hardware Memory related. Please analyse and advise. Link to DMP...
  10. Questions regarding BSODs and Memory Dumps

Questions regarding BSODs and Memory Dumps: Hello Microsoft Community I recently have had some blue screens the recently this month. It happens sporadically but in all of the times the computer often restarts too quickly to display an error code on what was the cause. Another problem was that I also tried to find the...