Windows 10: Windows 10 v1903 Sleep Mode Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 v1903 Sleep Mode Issue in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Greetings Community, I was wondering if anyone might have, or is experiencing an issue where, when using background accent color(s) (either manual or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by INDYICEMAN, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 v1903 Sleep Mode Issue

Greetings Community,

I was wondering if anyone might have, or is experiencing an issue where, when using background accent color(s) (either manual or automatically) will disable the "sleep mode" function ?

For example:

From a cold start of windows and when the "sleep mode" function is working.

If "Auto accent colors" are turned off, and no color has been manually selected, the "sleep mode" functions fine, [but], if I either manually choose an accent color, or, enable the "Automatically pick an accent color from my background", then the "sleep mode" function stops working.

The only way to get the "sleep mode" to function again, is to turn "Auto accent colors" off, and do a cold reboot of the computer.

Any thoughts anyone ?

Best regards,

indyiceman

:)

INDYICEMAN, Nov 12, 2019

2. Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Nov 12, 2019
  3. sleep mode in windows 10

Hi,

The challenge that you are having with the sleep mode on Windows 10 may be caused by misconfigured power settings on your computer. We suggest to check this thread:

Win 10 reboots after sleep mode
    . Look for MVP Mike Hall... always replied. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Windows 10 v1903 Sleep Mode Issue

Sleep mode

Hi,

This issue with sleep mode could have happened due to corrupted or outdated drivers. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you update your drivers. You can follow the steps provided in this

article

If the issue still persists, we also suggest that you change the settings in your Windows 10. You can follow the steps provided in this

article
    . This will give you steps to shut down, sleep, or hibernate your PC.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 v1903 Sleep Mode Issue

1. Windows 10 v1903 Sleep Mode Issue - Similar Threads - v1903 Sleep Mode

2. insomnia (laptop sleep mode issues)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    insomnia (laptop sleep mode issues): i've had an HP G5 255 laptop for work for years. mine worked fine. no issues. then it got stolen out of a rental car in san jose. now i'm using a former coworker's G5 255 -- purchased at the same time as my old system. i didn't reformat it or anything because it has our...
  3. Intermittent Issue | Sleep Mode Freezing PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Intermittent Issue | Sleep Mode Freezing PC: Hi all! I've been having this issue since updating to Version 1903. Entering sleep mode sometimes causes the pc to hang. A few times when this happens the fans start running at full blast. I tried all the following: - Updating BIOS; - Updating Graphics Driver; - Turning...
  4. Sleep mode issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sleep mode issue: Recently I have noticed that after I have put my pc into sleep, it's waking up on it's own... It's kind of weird problem for me! Another problem is that I am seeing a box on the sound bar and performance bar on battery section on the taskbar.. Why I am seeing those issues?...
  5. Windows 10 Sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Sleep mode: Although I have adjusted power settings in Windows 10 so that it should not happen, when I close the lid of my HP laptop, the screen goes black but the power is still on. I cannot then get the screen to display. I have to turn the computer off and reboot. Any ideas? Thanks....
  6. Sleep mode issue

Sleep mode issue: When I turn my laptop into sleep mode, it goes into sleep mode, but after some time it is automatically getting shut down. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode-issue/0aef3481-5072-4dcb-b44b-9ea19eff5903
  7. sleep mode issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    sleep mode issue: I reinstalled Windows 10 on my HP Envy machine after that the laptop has been having an issue with a sleep mode. After I turn it on, I don’t see any problems because it goes to sleep with flashing lights and I can wake it up with keyboard or touchpad. However, after an...
  8. sleep mode windows 10

sleep mode windows 10: My computer is in sleep mode and it will not wake up. I have reset the computer and still nothing comes up. How do I fix this. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode-windows-10/231a6688-627f-4d92-a5c0-8710ddd12ddb
  9. Huge issues with Windows 10 sleep mode....

in Windows 10 Support
    Huge issues with Windows 10 sleep mode....: Hello all… I have a brand new custom built Lenovo Windows 10 64-bit machine (Windows installed fresh – not an upgrade). My system consists of an Intel(R) I7-6400K CPU with 64 Gigs of RAM. Here is my dilemma and it wasn’t until recently that I discovered that this was...
  10. Screen flicker and Sleep mode issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flicker and Sleep mode issues: Hi, If I'm using battery power, my screen flickers, then goes fuzzy then comes back to normal on a cycle. If I use mains this problem doesn't occur. When on mains power, if my screen goes into energy saver mode it won't wake up again. If I put my laptop into sleep mode...