Windows 10: Windows 10 v1903 / v2004 build major bug x need help ..

Discus and support Windows 10 v1903 / v2004 build major bug x need help .. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; my 2 friends got the same issue where they JUST restarted their laptop like they normally do, but then it happened that the Laptop reformatted for no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/khian_juan, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 v1903 / v2004 build major bug x need help ..

my 2 friends got the same issue where they JUST restarted their laptop like they normally do, but then it happened that the Laptop reformatted for no reason.
    All of the files are gone.
    Any ways to restore all files?
    the build of the windows is 1903 which the bug occured and 2004 ...

submitted by /u/khian_juan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/khian_juan, Jun 26, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    Major BUG: GPU-Z causes Windows 10 PC to hard lock

I am a proud beta tester of GPU-Z! Also, I have suggested many features/new functions over the years, many of which were implemented by GPU-Z author. *Smile Windows 10 v1903 / v2004 build major bug x need help .. :)
    So, I like GPU-Z and do not want to use anything else for this.

Could be not GPU-Z, in fact. Maybe a combination of those latest AMD Radeon drivers+my Windows 10 being Insider Preview.
    MY Windows 10 OS is the Insider Preview kind, maybe I should have mentioned that.

RE Core Temp, I have translated it into Bulgarian, and also suggested some new features, implemented by author (for Core Temp, just a few - less than those I suggested for GPU-Z). *Smile Windows 10 v1903 / v2004 build major bug x need help .. :)
    So, likewise I like it and do not want to stop using it. *Wink Windows 10 v1903 / v2004 build major bug x need help .. ;)

4. csatennis Win User

Windows 10 v1903 / v2004 build major bug x need help ..

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 v1903 / v2004 build major bug x need help ..

1. Windows 10 v1903 / v2004 build major bug x need help .. - Similar Threads - v1903 v2004 build

2. Need Major Help for Clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Major Help for Clipboard: Please see attached picture for my problem. When I press windows+v, a "ghost clipboard" comes up.Every solution I found online HASN'T helped!I have performed a scan in command prompt-- no issues.I have gone through the registry. I have gone through the group policy. I have...
  3. Need Major Help for Clipboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Major Help for Clipboard: Please see attached picture for my problem. When I press windows+v, a "ghost clipboard" comes up.Every solution I found online HASN'T helped!I have performed a scan in command prompt-- no issues.I have gone through the registry. I have gone through the group policy. I have...
  4. Need Major Help for Clipboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I need major help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need major help.: In august, I had gotten a new laptop, the ASUS TUF GAMING A15, its runs fast and looks good! but since i got it I have been having many many problems with it constantly blue screening and freezing, it started in nov when I had gotten A DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error, i didn't...
  6. Windows 10 major bug slipped into public builds, caused stability issues

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 major bug slipped into public builds, caused stability issues: Over the last few weeks, users have reported that a new Windows 10 update bug appears to have broken Check Disk, one of the most useful command line-based tools that Microsoft ships with the OS. For those unaware, the ‘Check Disk’ command can be initiated by both the user...
  7. Unable to Update from Windows 10 v1903 to v2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Update from Windows 10 v1903 to v2004: Failed to install v2004 3 times. Tried running DISM and SFC and tried disabling Firewall. Always get error 0x80242016 after downloading, installing, and rebooting....
  8. Need some major help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some major help: Hello, im having some big problems with my computer and I dont know why. At first i was concerned that it was just one application, but im beginning to think its my system as a whole, so thats why im here. My razer synapse fails to start every single time it tries. I fixed...
  9. Major Windows 10 Issue *Help Needed*

Major Windows 10 Issue *Help Needed*: Hi i'm having serious issues with windows after moving the OS from my HDD to a SSD. Ever since I did that I believe it has been corrupted, I've tried resetting it but it won't let me do anything.. "Could not find the recovery environment" I've tried creating a recovery drive...
  10. Major PC issues after Windows 10 V1903 update

Major PC issues after Windows 10 V1903 update: Please, I need help! System files missing, sticky notes lost & security permissions changed after windows 10 version 1903 update installation for PC. Does anyone know how I can get my system files (.dll) & Sticky Notes back and how to get my permissions back?...