Windows 10: Windows 10 v1909 L2TP Still Broken; This is for Microsoft Tech Support & Windows-10...

Discus and support Windows 10 v1909 L2TP Still Broken; This is for Microsoft Tech Support & Windows-10... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Seems Microsoft Techs and or MS Development Team don't care about critical issues. Some of us Users depend on Secure VPN connectivity. Some of us... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RossACS, Feb 9, 2020.

1. RossACS Win User

Windows 10 v1909 L2TP Still Broken; This is for Microsoft Tech Support & Windows-10...

Seems Microsoft Techs and or MS Development Team don't care about critical issues.

Some of us Users depend on Secure VPN connectivity.

Some of us also have a large client base that has to be supported using L2TP.

And now it has been broken a few months with no fix available and no direct attention from MS.

Yes SSTP Works but a lot of Companies don't support it.

Yes PPTP Works but security is not as robust as L2TP.

I just installed the latest Cumulative Update for v1909 hoping the fix was in BUT that was not the case Still NOT Working.

---

The Connections Popup List on the System Tray also does not list items in an alphabetized order since the first Win-10 release.

The RasPhone does a better Job at that and the software was written 20+ Years ago.

Please fix ASAP, and QC vitial Windows subsystem Updates before releasing and causing major issues.

:)

RossACS, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Windows 10 v1909 L2TP Still Broken; This is for Microsoft Tech Support & Windows-10...

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 v1909 L2TP Still Broken; This is for Microsoft Tech Support & Windows-10...

1. Windows 10 v1909 L2TP Still Broken; This is for Microsoft Tech Support & Windows-10... - Similar Threads - v1909 L2TP Still

2. tech support for windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tech support for windows: My 90 day old laptop that was repaired yesterday would not load the windows OS and tech said to call in and a tech would walk me through fixing it ... they never called so I tried to reload it from a previous version and now the email account wont load.My service Tag is...
  3. tech support for windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tech support for windows: My 90 day old laptop that was repaired yesterday would not load the windows OS and tech said to call in and a tech would walk me through fixing it ... they never called so I tried to reload it from a previous version and now the email account wont load.My service Tag is...
  4. VPN L2TP Broken.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN L2TP Broken.: With the Recent updates on Windows 11, Last 3 weeks, my L2tp connection is not able to connect. I use Preshared key, not certificates. But the attempts are not leaving from Computer. Below Error Appears : If you do suggested command, the output is also not helpful Does anyone...
  5. VPN L2TP Broken.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN L2TP Broken.: With the Recent updates on Windows 11, Last 3 weeks, my L2tp connection is not able to connect. I use Preshared key, not certificates. But the attempts are not leaving from Computer. Below Error Appears : If you do suggested command, the output is also not helpful Does anyone...
  6. Microsoft tech support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft tech support: I have been trying to contact a live person at Microsoft support for windows. However the support bot will not let me. It askes me to sign-in twice and will not let me past the second sign-in! So I cannot talk to a person! What can I do. When I call tech support they say...
  7. Microsoft Tech Support

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Tech Support: How do I get tech support from microsoft to perform remote routine service / maintenance on my windows laptop using my Assure subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-tech-support/0a5d52fe-ee77-4d01-b6e8-499505dbc830
  8. Tech support on constant problem with windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tech support on constant problem with windows 10: I've already had to install windows 10 five times, it keeps failing everytime I turn off the pc after the reinstall or reset. When I reinstall windows because it ends up in this never ending loop of not booting or just freezing on the black windows loading screen the one...
  9. Windows Store broken & Tech Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store broken & Tech Support: I hate having to post negative stuff, but sometimes I have to. My Windows Store pops open and immediately closes. Also, the Xbox Pass Beta thing I signed up for won't let me sign in. Those are my issues...my current install of Windows is only a few months old as it is. I...
  10. Windows Tech Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Tech Support: In the last several months I have gotten calls from person claiming to be from window tech support. they say something is wrong and they need to fix it. I have been told that window tech DOES NOT call UNLESS you call them first with a problem. Is this correct. I have not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. l2tp 1909