Windows 10: Windows 10 v2004 Automatic Repair Bootloop

Discus and support Windows 10 v2004 Automatic Repair Bootloop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Windows 10 v2004 and OS Build 19041.508 machine gets stuck on automatic repair bootloops at random intervals. Sometimes, after manually restarting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheoBearman, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 v2004 Automatic Repair Bootloop

My Windows 10 v2004 and OS Build 19041.508 machine gets stuck on automatic repair bootloops at random intervals. Sometimes, after manually restarting multiple times, it will then start as normal but this is rare.

I have tried everything to stop these errors, including fresh installs. The system will work normally for a week or so before suddenly gettting into the loop after a normal restart or shutdown.

I have tried the BOOTREC command methods, all of which execute successfully except for BOOTREC /FIXBOOTwhere access is denied. None of the steps I have tried to fix this error such as those here: https://thegeekpage.com/bootrec-fixboot-access-is-denied/ work.

Can anyone help me? I am at my wits end

:)

TheoBearman, Sep 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - automatic repair after memtest session - memory faulty or not?

So i formatted disk , install again Windows 10 , now Windows booting fine without automatic repair. But i tried to reproduce issue by running memtest86 again. So i run test for 5 hours, stop test and booted Windows 10. This time it booted fine without automatic repair. So i guess its fine. But i want to know why it happened earlier? That was still hardware issue? Thx for opinion. Somebody said that can be caused by bad ram.

litwicki24, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Dami Win User

Windows 10 v2004 Automatic Repair Bootloop

Windows 10 automatic repair bootloop

about 5 hours ago, my computer had a BSOD with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. After the restart, it gave the same error after 20 seconds of booting into Windows permanently. I then booted into automatic repair and went on to restore from a point. After the restore, my laptop got stuck in an automatic repair bootloop. I tried to do a reset but it says it can't find any admin accounts on my pc. Is there a way to fix this please ?.

Thema:

Windows 10 v2004 Automatic Repair Bootloop

1. Windows 10 v2004 Automatic Repair Bootloop - Similar Threads - v2004 Automatic Repair

2. Automatic Repair Bootloop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Repair Bootloop: I turned on my laptop and found myself at "Preparing Automatic Repair" I've tried everything but to no success.- Restarting didn't work- Using command prompt didn't work- I tried to factory reset my laptop and it asks me to input my password, I've put the correct password in...
  3. Windows 10 automatic repair bootloop with a twist?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 automatic repair bootloop with a twist?: My partner is having some major issues. They turned their desktop off last night (HP, less than 1yr old, ryzen 3, 8gb ram, 128gb ssd - not fantastic but hey it works til today) and this morning when they went to turn it on, its boot looping and trying to do the autorepair....
  4. [HELP] Windows 10 Pro Automatic Repair Bootloop

[HELP] Windows 10 Pro Automatic Repair Bootloop: My laptop hangs for a while then suddenly restarted. Upon booting, it shows the loading screen with " Preparing Automatic Repair " then forwarded me to a blue screen windows automatic repair. It says that windows did not start correctly. Then a lot of options for trouble...
  5. Preparing Automatic Repair Bootloop Issue

Preparing Automatic Repair Bootloop Issue: Hoping for some help here. I tired to boot up my PC this morning and it showed the Preparing Automatic Repair' screen and has been looping for probably 8 hours now. Tried all the troubleshooting, can't access the recovery environment or boot into safe mode or anything like...
  6. Windows 10 Automatic Repair and No Administrator Account bootloop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Automatic Repair and No Administrator Account bootloop: Windows 10 Automatic Repair and No Administrator Account bootloop Hello everyone. Details and specifications: Windows 10 64bit UEFI Lenovo G50-80 This issue happened this morning, it was functioning like normal yesterday. When I try to boot up into Windows 10,...
  7. Laptop stuck in bootloop after v2004

Laptop stuck in bootloop after v2004: Hello everyone, Hope you are all having a good day. So I'm in a catastrophe right now. My laptop is stuck in a bootloop due to a series of actions, however this issue was mainly introduced with Windows 10 Version 2004. I tried running startup repair, but it couldn't...
  8. computer stuck in bootloop but will not load the automatic repair tool

computer stuck in bootloop but will not load the automatic repair tool: please help, all my children's homeschool work is on the computer, i don't know what to do. I think my daughter pressed the power button and then quickly pressed it again to turn it off. Since then, it's stuck in a bootloop but will not boot the recovery tool screen. After...
  9. "Preparing Automatic Repair" bootloop, it's so messed up

"Preparing Automatic Repair" bootloop, it's so messed up: • Can't access System Diagnostic • Can't access Recovery Mode is there anything i can do submitted by /u/bottomtextboy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0n5f0/preparing_automatic_repair_bootloop_its_so_messed/
  10. Windows 10 Bootloop without an option to Repair

Windows 10 Bootloop without an option to Repair: Hey guys i really need your help. After the last windows update for windows defender (called something like intelligence update for windows defender) i restartet my pc and after the restart there was a bootloop. That alone wouldn't be a problem but the automatic repair, the...