Windows 10: Windows 10 v2004 network issues ?

Discus and support Windows 10 v2004 network issues ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello guys, So 2-3 weeks ago 2004 rolled out and i installed but there's a small issue i think, whenever i start my pc or after a restart my pc has no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kcetin20, Jun 12, 2020.

1. kcetin20 Win User

Windows 10 v2004 network issues ?

Hello guys,

So 2-3 weeks ago 2004 rolled out and i installed but there's a small issue i think,
    whenever i start my pc or after a restart my pc has no internet access,

When i try to login steam no internet connection and just browsing does also the same way.
    It takes about 5mins untill my connection fully comes back.

Anything i can do before i drop down to a lower windows version ?

:)

kcetin20, Jun 12, 2020
  2. Gino Des Win User

Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Network issues after Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter and Network Adapter troubleshooter.

Method 2. Try updating the Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Network Adapter.

c. Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 v2004 network issues ? - Similar Threads - v2004 network issues

2. Windows V2004 Update / Printer Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows V2004 Update / Printer Issues: Windows Update V 2004 on 12/19/2020 and now can't get HP or Dell printers to print Updates were Windows KB4580419, Security KB4593175, KB4592438, and Adobe Flash KB580325 Help please....
  3. Update Windows 10 V2004 - Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update Windows 10 V2004 - Issues: The Windows 10 V2004 recently installed and I have been fighting numerous issues with EMail hanging looks like downloading Pics HTML, Quickbooks extremely slow/ hanging up. One Drive not connecting. I have to think they are all interrelated to some back ground issue. Any...
  4. Windows 10 v2004 Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 v2004 Problems: Hi. I am not very happy with Version 2004 CHKDSK /F or /R doesn't work with with Norton 360 my OEM HP Recovery partition is now corrupted every time I use the recovery partition i now get the error code 0xc000000f with bluescreen. Do me fever Microsoft Stop making...
  5. Windows 10 v2004 Bluetooth Dongle issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 v2004 Bluetooth Dongle issues: Hello, not too long ago I updated to v2004 as Windows update finally allowed me to. Everything seemed to go fine until today when I tried to play VR and the Bluetooth Dongle I own which is a ASUS BT-400 said it was having driver errors. I checked and sure enough it's no...
  6. Uninvited Network Shares [v2004]

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninvited Network Shares [v2004]: Hello again, [W-10 Pro 64 v2004] After v2004 update today (yes, it took 3 months !) I get unwanted/uninvited items in File Explorer/Total Commander appearing alongside my known network entities. One, which is labelled Wwp027 is associated with Asus according to its...
  7. Win10 v2004 network shares inaccessible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 v2004 network shares inaccessible: So, apparently over this past weekend, several of my old clients PCs were upgraded to Win10 v2004, and now it appears that none of these folks can access 'network shares' from a peer-server on their LANs, and I was wondering if this is something that others have seen as well...
  8. Issue with Roaming Profiles Windows 10 v2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with Roaming Profiles Windows 10 v2004: On a domain joined computer, Windows 10 v2004 10.0.19041 fails to correctly create a new user profile on the network location. It create the folder, but not the data files/folder/reg settings within the folder. Profile is created on the local computer. Have tested and this...
  9. Windows 10 v2004

Windows 10 v2004: I have had nothing but problems with the May 2020 v2004 on hundreds of computers at every site I am responsible for. It breaks many ERP systems, removes Epson printers, causes general print issues, has problems with MIP Albia software, has issues with numerous 3'rd party...
  10. Issue when try to update to Windows 10 Pro v2004

Issue when try to update to Windows 10 Pro v2004: My Windows 10 Pro v1909 OS Build 18363.900 working fine. New feature update available message found on windows update screen. When try to update to new ver 2004, it download and try to install, after a long time it restarted and say upgrade failed. No indication on why this...