Windows 10: windows 10 v2004 problem

Discus and support windows 10 v2004 problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a problem signing in with my pin even if it is correct I always need to restart to be able to sign in and my work is gone. It goes back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jc3d4, Aug 29, 2020.

1. jc3d4 Win User

windows 10 v2004 problem

I have a problem signing in with my pin even if it is correct I always need to restart to be able to sign in and my work is gone. It goes back to the original setup when i already pin some apps on the taskbar and on the desktop. There is also this zlib1.dll cannot be found problem and twain.exe system error. My videos can only be played thru multimedia. The folders pictures videos music documents are not accessible as i always have to go to users folder to find them. Also the wifi continues to be disconnected and sometimes cannot find the network even if you troubleshoot nothing happens always needs to be restarted.

Please help and fix.

:)

jc3d4, Aug 29, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 29, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 v2004 problem

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 v2004 problem

1. windows 10 v2004 problem - Similar Threads - v2004 problem

2. Win10 v2004 update problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 v2004 update problems: Why did this update disable sharing on the Win 10 computers? I have two computers running Win 10 and two running Win 7. After the update to v 2004 neither of the Win 10 computers could find the shares on the Win 10 ones, but they could still see the Win 7 ones in File...
  3. Windows 10 v2004 Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 v2004 Problems: Hi. I am not very happy with Version 2004 CHKDSK /F or /R doesn't work with with Norton 360 my OEM HP Recovery partition is now corrupted every time I use the recovery partition i now get the error code 0xc000000f with bluescreen. Do me fever Microsoft Stop making...
  4. Windows Defender problems after W10 v2004 update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender problems after W10 v2004 update: widows defender block my BitTorrent client after the updated 2004 on windows 10 pro 64 bit and claims its a virus name PUA:Win32/Presenoker potentially unwanted application i dont know if it is false positive i scan it with bitdefender anti virus and it was clean i use...
  5. Windows 10 v2004 update problem with Logitech F710 Gamepad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 v2004 update problem with Logitech F710 Gamepad: Hello all, I have had an F710 as my gamepad and haven't had issues until i recently updated to v2004 of windows 10, I searched online and installed the non-signed drivers and managed to get it working, but every time i restart, i would have to install the drivers again, does...
  6. ICON PROBLEM ON WINDOWS 10 V2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ICON PROBLEM ON WINDOWS 10 V2004: After update Windows 10 to v2004 some icon seems to be not supporting....on desktop..but woks fine from lock screen...how to solve this? [ATTACH][ATTACH] BUT KEEPING EYE ON LOCKSCREEN..... [IMG] BEFORE UPDATE THERE WAS NOT ANY PROBLEM LIKE THIS......
  7. Problem Solved -Windows 10 V2004 My pictures wont consistently open

Problem Solved -Windows 10 V2004 My pictures wont consistently open: My pictures won't consistently open' Different pictures,different times just opening up any picture folder,I never know if a picture will open or not,if it doesn't,i can go to a different picture and it may or may not open,then go back and the one that didn't open will...
  8. Does Windows 10 v2004 fix driver problems that v1909 caused on older PCs?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does Windows 10 v2004 fix driver problems that v1909 caused on older PCs?: 1. Does Windows 10 v2004 fix the driver problems caused by v1909 on many older PCs? 2. If you don’t know the answer, can you answer this: will I be able to update to v2004 from v1809 and still be able to roll-back to currently installed v1809 if v2004 fails to run...
  9. W10 v2004 Build: 19041.388 Freezes. How can I trace the problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 v2004 Build: 19041.388 Freezes. How can I trace the problem?: I use Outlook 2010, Firefox and skype mainly and every hour I get at least one freeze. Below is a screenshot from the Event Viewer after one of the freezes, plus the error message. Any advice on how to solve please? Thank you. [ATTACH] ERROR, Event Log EventID: 6008: The...
  10. Win 10 v2004 update problem

Win 10 v2004 update problem: Since upgrading I noticed all my files are routed through One Drive cloud. Example Pictures folder used to be under This Computer with sub folders. Now it has all been placed in Cloud storage. Why did this happen? How do I undo it without loss of files? Thanks...