Windows 10: Windows 10 vanished

Discus and support Windows 10 vanished in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi after many updates recently my windows 10 has vanished I have tried to reinstall it but windows 7 seems to have taken over I have also lost my apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SheilaD'Arcy, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 vanished

Hi after many updates recently my windows 10 has vanished I have tried to reinstall it but windows 7 seems to have taken over I have also lost my apps and shortcuts I cannot restore anything or window 10

please help!

SAD

:)

SheilaD'Arcy, Oct 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 2, 2020
  4. davidhk Win User

Windows 10 vanished

Desktop Icons vanished

To : DrAS,

Just to elaborate what Berton has told you..........that you are on Tablet Mode.
    If it is what Berton has suggested, you can have your desktop back. Follow steps below................
    Bottom right next to Time, there is a notification icon > click it > click Tablet mode.
    You should have your desktop back.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html

Windows 10 vanished [​IMG]

davidhk, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 vanished

1. Windows 10 vanished - Similar Threads - vanished

2. "windows 11" notifications vanish immediately - need to keep them much longer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "windows 11" notifications vanish immediately - need to keep them much longer: Notifications vanish from Notification Center nearly immediately. For example, if I click on the notification as soon as it pops up, within a second of the Center opening the message is cleared. Something is clearing notifications far too quickly!I've followed the...
  3. "windows 11" notifications vanish immediately - need to keep them much longer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "windows 11" notifications vanish immediately - need to keep them much longer: Notifications vanish from Notification Center nearly immediately. For example, if I click on the notification as soon as it pops up, within a second of the Center opening the message is cleared. Something is clearing notifications far too quickly!I've followed the...
  4. Why my laptop downgraded itself and my data is vanished?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my laptop downgraded itself and my data is vanished?: I was saving a word file, suddenly my laptop showed an error and restarted itself. When it was done, I saw that my laptop has downgraded to windows 10 and my data is deleted. All the application was gone, and it is working very slow, I am now installing windows 11 and it has...
  5. Why my laptop downgraded itself and my data is vanished?

Why my laptop downgraded itself and my data is vanished?: I was saving a word file, suddenly my laptop showed an error and restarted itself. When it was done, I saw that my laptop has downgraded to windows 10 and my data is deleted. All the application was gone, and it is working very slow, I am now installing windows 11 and it has...
  6. E Drive Vanished

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    E Drive Vanished: E Drive has completely vanished due to a forced windows update. Lost a very good chunk of my files. Device does not show up in disk management which is the most concerning aspect. Urgently please direct me to a solution if there is one....
  7. E Drive Vanished

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E Drive Vanished: E Drive has completely vanished due to a forced windows update. Lost a very good chunk of my files. Device does not show up in disk management which is the most concerning aspect. Urgently please direct me to a solution if there is one....
  8. E Drive Vanished

9. My SSD vanished overnight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My SSD vanished overnight: Hello, I have an MSI laptop GE75 Raider with an additional SSD Crucial P1 1TB NVMe installed, and this additional drive is now nowhere to be found. It doesn't appear in any file explorer or device manager page, nor did the Intel memory tool find anything. If there are any non...
  10. My SSD vanished overnight

My SSD vanished overnight: Hello, I have an MSI laptop GE75 Raider with an additional SSD Crucial P1 1TB NVMe installed, and this additional drive is now nowhere to be found. It doesn't appear in any file explorer or device manager page, nor did the Intel memory tool find anything. If there are any non...