Windows 10: Windows 10 variations

Discus and support Windows 10 variations in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What are the differences between w10 Home and W10 Pro?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by donaldupchurch, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 variations

What are the differences between w10 Home and W10 Pro?

:)

donaldupchurch, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 variations

Delta6326, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 variations

1. Windows 10 variations - Similar Threads - variations

2. Games crashing back to desktop, variation of the same handful of errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing back to desktop, variation of the same handful of errors in event viewer: Hello!I've been having issues with games crashing back to the desktop. Usually it only crashes to the desktop, but sometimes the PC gets a black screen, and once I saw about a 3/4 inch blue bar on the screen as the game froze, then black screen. It seems to have started...
  3. Games crashing back to desktop, variation of the same handful of errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing back to desktop, variation of the same handful of errors in event viewer: Hello!I've been having issues with games crashing back to the desktop. Usually it only crashes to the desktop, but sometimes the PC gets a black screen, and once I saw about a 3/4 inch blue bar on the screen as the game froze, then black screen. It seems to have started...
  4. I get blue screen errors with variating codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get blue screen errors with variating codes: After about an hour of using my computer I get a blue screen and they're usually different codes and I don't know what to do, has been happening for about a few months now....
  5. I get blue screen errors with variating codes

I get blue screen errors with variating codes: After about an hour of using my computer I get a blue screen and they're usually different codes and I don't know what to do, has been happening for about a few months now....
  6. I get blue screen errors with variating codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unknown error or is it normal- fan speed variation- dell latitude 7490

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown error or is it normal- fan speed variation- dell latitude 7490: I found out my fan has a very unstable speed when I kept the computer on no-load after some video editing. Is this normal or should I get this fixed?. my CPU temps were around 60 degrees Celsius. I only noticed such a thing when I upgraded to windows 11 pro... I was on...
  8. Unknown error or is it normal- fan speed variation- dell latitude 7490

Unknown error or is it normal- fan speed variation- dell latitude 7490: I found out my fan has a very unstable speed when I kept the computer on no-load after some video editing. Is this normal or should I get this fixed?. my CPU temps were around 60 degrees Celsius. I only noticed such a thing when I upgraded to windows 11 pro... I was on...
  9. Strong Latency Variation and Packet Burst Only When Gaming - Please Save Me

Strong Latency Variation and Packet Burst Only When Gaming - Please Save Me: Hi, I am having issues with my internet connection only when I play online multiplayer video games like Call of Duty, Rocket League, etc.. Any web browsing or YouTube/Twitch/Netflix watching works great for me. Only when I try to play online video games does my connection...
  10. Strong Latency Variation and Packet Burst Only When Gaming - Please Save Me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strong Latency Variation and Packet Burst Only When Gaming - Please Save Me: Hi, I am having issues with my internet connection only when I play online multiplayer video games like Call of Duty, Rocket League, etc.. Any web browsing or YouTube/Twitch/Netflix watching works great for me. Only when I try to play online video games does my connection...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 variations

2. what are the variations of windows explorer