Windows 10: Windows 10 variations

Discus and support Windows 10 variations in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What are the differences between w10 Home and W10 Pro?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by donaldupchurch, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 variations

What are the differences between w10 Home and W10 Pro?

:)

donaldupchurch, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 variations

Delta6326, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 variations

1. Windows 10 variations - Similar Threads - variations

2. Windows 10 - Replace/Skip but no <name.2> variation...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 - Replace/Skip but no <name.2> variation...: • Coming from Windows 7, we had a feature where if a file had the same name, it would copy it over and add a (2) onto the end of the name. This does not happen in Windows 10, and causes me great frustration. How do I fix this miniscuel thing? • Reason: When copying old...
  3. speed variation in share it app slow transfer how to make it fast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    speed variation in share it app slow transfer how to make it fast: I use share it app. The version on my Windows 10 desktop of Share it app is latest and updated screenshot below [img] [img] Now when I try to transfer from my android phone any thing to desktop using share it app there is speed variation I have captured screenshots these...
  4. Whenever i try to search for minecraft i cant find the actual game, just variations

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever i try to search for minecraft i cant find the actual game, just variations: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/y0RnAN [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ef3ydk/whenever_i_try_to_search_for_minecraft_i_cant/
  5. Sleep mode variations

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep mode variations: Sometimes opening the lid of a laptop wakes Windows 10 from sleep mode. Other times it's necessary to tap the power button to wake it. Is there a deeper sleep mode that it goes into after a certain time that requires the power button wake-up? If so, what is this time and...
  6. Strange variation on The username or password is incorrect"

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange variation on The username or password is incorrect": I recently changed my computer's name and now get "The username or password is incorrect" on startup. Note that if I change the name back to the earlier name the problem goes away, so the name changing appears to be the cause. More detail:- With the new name, when I...
  7. Crazy account/login variations. My fault I suspect

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Crazy account/login variations. My fault I suspect: Why Halo guys, old friends and potential new. Been off the PC for a very long time. This is what I did: I was annoyed that I had used a separate login for Xbox and Win 10. (More annoyed that I couldn't change my master xbox email account, can't add my Win 10 account...
  8. LAN Adapter Speed variating

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN Adapter Speed variating: Hi guys, this is a standalone addition to another post i have. Anyways, this is weird. Windows 10 seems to have ****ed up my Network Intel driver. So on Windows 8.1, my adapter took in 1GBps, now on Windows 10 (with the correct driver!), it only takes in 100MBps, and now...
  9. New Start menu - how many variations are there?

in Windows 10 Support
    New Start menu - how many variations are there?: I have a couple of computers running Win10. On one machine, I just forced the Anniversary edition update. When I open the Start menu, the "Settings" button is a small icon on the left side near the bottom. (there is Power, Settings, File Explorer, and User). There is a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what are the variations of windows explorer