Windows 10: Windows 10 VARIOUS BSODs

Discus and support Windows 10 VARIOUS BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having BSODs with various error codes on my PC for quite some time now and I am at a complete loss when trying to determine which part of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PhilippeSama, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 VARIOUS BSODs

I have been having BSODs with various error codes on my PC for quite some time now and I am at a complete loss when trying to determine which part of my PC is at fault.

I am running Windows 10 64-bit with an ASUS TUF B450 PLUS GAMING motherboard, Ryzen 5 3600 and Nvidia RTX 2070.

BSODs error codes that I've experienced include :

- DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

- IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

- SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

- PAGE_FAUT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

- DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

And I might be forgetting more.

Below you will find the most recent error code that I've experienced along with the WhoCrashed report :

On Sun 02/08/2020 08:44:32 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\080220-15406-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3E48E6
    Bugcheck code: 0x1000009F 0x4, 0x12C, 0xFFFF9A8FEF877040, 0xFFFFAC038D299880
    Error: CUSTOM_ERROR
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 02/08/2020 08:44:32 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe nt!IoTranslateBusAddress+0xB16
    Bugcheck code: 0x9F 0x4, 0x12C, 0xFFFF9A8FEF877040, 0xFFFFAC038D299880
    Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state. The power state transition timed out waiting to synchronize with the PnP subsystem.
    This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

I have uploaded the dump file and my msinfo32 file in the OneDrive link below :

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq7rtgF4T5AcgXmA9LFYtoZcRZas?e=9yMcqv

I would be very thankful if someone could help me with this, I have been unable to play for months and all the tests I've tried to conduct have led to nothing...

:)

PhilippeSama, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Reinstalled Windows 10 - Various BSODs

Hello,

My Computer Specs:

Windows 10 64 bit

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @4.00GHz

8gb Ram

Graphics Card:

MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G GeForce GTX 970 4GB 256-Bit

Motheboard

Asus Maximus VII Impact

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 and had various BSODs. I reinstalled and deleted all my data to start anewand still get the BSODs.

As far as I can tell, I've update my motherboard's BIOS and all Drivers.

Here is a list of the various BSOD i've received:

Kernel security check failure

Irql_not_less_or_equal

Critical process died

Memory_management

page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

critical structure corruption

At this point i'm not sure what do since I can't roll back to 8.1

Any assistance offered would be appreciated. Please let me know if I left out anything or if anything else is needed.

Michael F.Perez, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 VARIOUS BSODs

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 VARIOUS BSODs

1. Windows 10 VARIOUS BSODs - Similar Threads - VARIOUS BSODs

2. Recently built a PC from all new parts except GPU. Now I suffer daily BSoD with various codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently built a PC from all new parts except GPU. Now I suffer daily BSoD with various codes.: I now am seeing tons of BSOD failures. I reinstalled windows hoping this would fix the problem. I now see that it hasn't, so I present the following minidump. If anyone can deduce the point of failure from this info I will be forever in your debt....
  3. Recently built a PC from all new parts except GPU. Now I suffer daily BSoD with various codes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently built a PC from all new parts except GPU. Now I suffer daily BSoD with various codes.: I now am seeing tons of BSOD failures. I reinstalled windows hoping this would fix the problem. I now see that it hasn't, so I present the following minidump. If anyone can deduce the point of failure from this info I will be forever in your debt....
  4. Recently built a PC from all new parts except GPU. Now I suffer daily BSoD with various codes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSoD issues, various different STOP codes

BSoD issues, various different STOP codes: I can't seem to find out what is going wrong, I've read on other forums that people need minidump files to help sort out the problem so I am attaching the zip folder and hoping someone here can help.I installed a PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD a week ago to replace my old one and it...
  6. BSoD issues, various different STOP codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD issues, various different STOP codes: I can't seem to find out what is going wrong, I've read on other forums that people need minidump files to help sort out the problem so I am attaching the zip folder and hoping someone here can help.I installed a PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD a week ago to replace my old one and it...
  7. Computer continually crashes BSOD - Various Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer continually crashes BSOD - Various Errors: I have been getting BSOD continually while playing video games that consume great amount of my laptop's resource.My System InformationDump file of the Error.DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above....
  8. Computer continually crashes BSOD - Various Errors

Computer continually crashes BSOD - Various Errors: I have been getting BSOD continually while playing video games that consume great amount of my laptop's resource.My System InformationDump file of the Error.DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above....
  9. Various users getting BSOD with error code Kernal 41 + when attempting to restart, it will...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various users getting BSOD with error code Kernal 41 + when attempting to restart, it will...: Hi Everyone.After the latest windows 10 update, various users within our company are getting random BSOD while working causing them to restart. After checking event log, we see error code 41. Most of these users are using the HP ZBook. We have tried to do system updates and...
  10. Various users getting BSOD with error code Kernal 41 + when attempting to restart, it will...

Various users getting BSOD with error code Kernal 41 + when attempting to restart, it will...: Hi Everyone.After the latest windows 10 update, various users within our company are getting random BSOD while working causing them to restart. After checking event log, we see error code 41. Most of these users are using the HP ZBook. We have tried to do system updates and...