Windows 10: Windows 10 Various Problems

Discus and support Windows 10 Various Problems in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello All, I know this has probably been asked a few times but just need some clarification if I could, I have the below problems in list form (I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by HJW001, Oct 5, 2016.

1. HJW001 Win User

Windows 10 Various Problems

Hello All,

I know this has probably been asked a few times but just need some clarification if I could, I have the below problems in list form (I'm by no means a computer whiz but can follow steps Windows 10 Various Problems :))

- EVERYTIME Win10 Boots it takes about 15 minutes from start to my login screen
    - Constant BSOD (sometimes on boot, and in general use)
    - Can't shutdown with Start, Shutdown button (have to shutdown via taskmanager)
    - Programs won't run from desktop or from program list (mainly Copytrans manager & ifunbox for music, other than that I mainly just watch movies or kids on youtube

Many thanks and will see what happens.

Cheers

:)

HJW001, Oct 5, 2016

2. problems with windows 10 and google chrome

since loading windows 10 i have seen a number of frustrating issues when using google chrome which i have never had before. The most frustrating of these (i have a touch screen laptop) is if i drag the cursor over the screen it resizes either larger or
    smaller which is not what i want. Not a techie so whilst i have tried to fix it looking at other issues i have still not been successful - any ideas how i can fix this please?

windows 10 problems, Oct 5, 2016
  3. Computer shows blue screen and tells me that atikmdag.sys failed.

Windows 10 stops my computer and then gives me a blue screen. tells me that my atikmdag.sys failed. Have tried MS help but still have this problem. Any suggestion besides throwing away this computer?

Brenda( ) Windows 10 problems, Oct 5, 2016
  4. Barman58 Win User

With the disparate range of issues you have I may be best to consider a refresh of the system, This should leave all your data and programs intact but reset all the windows components and settings

We have a tutorial that explains the options ...

Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade - Windows 10 Forums

I would of course recommend that you create a system image or other system backup before you start. We also have a tutorial for that if you do not have your own favourite ...

Macrium Reflect - Backup Restore - Windows 10 Forums

Barman58, Oct 5, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Various Problems - Similar Threads - Various Problems

2. While upgrading to Windows11 from 1022H2, my PCs encountered through various problem vis,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While upgrading to Windows11 from 1022H2, my PCs encountered through various problem vis,: While upgrading to Windows11 from 1022H2, my PCs encountered through various problem vis, Blue screen error, HDD not responding, Installation error, OS lagging very much, some users are complaining that after installing for upto 30% it rolls back to zero and then...
  3. While upgrading to Windows11 from 1022H2, my PCs encountered through various problem vis,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    While upgrading to Windows11 from 1022H2, my PCs encountered through various problem vis,: While upgrading to Windows11 from 1022H2, my PCs encountered through various problem vis, Blue screen error, HDD not responding, Installation error, OS lagging very much, some users are complaining that after installing for upto 30% it rolls back to zero and then...
  4. System crashes Bluescreen when running various programs, reliability and problem history...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashes Bluescreen when running various programs, reliability and problem history...: Ever since I installed a new ram into my PC, the system started to crash on various instances randomly. When browsing Chrome, when playing games very frequently, and other actions.Viewing the reliability and problem history, I noticed the system indicates that "The computer...
  5. System crashes Bluescreen when running various programs, reliability and problem history...

System crashes Bluescreen when running various programs, reliability and problem history...: Ever since I installed a new ram into my PC, the system started to crash on various instances randomly. When browsing Chrome, when playing games very frequently, and other actions.Viewing the reliability and problem history, I noticed the system indicates that "The computer...
  6. Several BSODs Blue Screen for various problems and difficulty in finding out why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Several BSODs Blue Screen for various problems and difficulty in finding out why: Hi all, and help.I've been suffering with blue screens for some months now and I can't figure out why.I'll try to describe as detailed as possible the situation to see if someone can help me with a solution. So sorry in advance due the long text.It all started with Windows...
  7. Several BSODs Blue Screen for various problems and difficulty in finding out why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several BSODs Blue Screen for various problems and difficulty in finding out why: Hi all, and help.I've been suffering with blue screens for some months now and I can't figure out why.I'll try to describe as detailed as possible the situation to see if someone can help me with a solution. So sorry in advance due the long text.It all started with Windows...
  8. Several BSODs Blue Screen for various problems and difficulty in finding out why

9. HDD not showing up after various other problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD not showing up after various other problems: About a week ago, I restarted my computer to perform a Windows 10 Update for version 21H2 but I believe the files got corrupted because I was getting stuck in the boot process for hours. I couldn't access automatic repair so I had to create an installation device to...
  10. HDD not showing up after various other problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD not showing up after various other problems: About a week ago, I restarted my computer to perform a Windows 10 Update for version 21H2 but I believe the files got corrupted because I was getting stuck in the boot process for hours. I couldn't access automatic repair so I had to create an installation device to...