Windows 10: Windows 10 (ver. 10.0.18362.239) very slow boot time - windows performance toolkit

Discus and support Windows 10 (ver. 10.0.18362.239) very slow boot time - windows performance toolkit in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, boot time is during 25 minutes (first show of windows log in screen, this is only approximately last month). Windows performance toolkit is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MilanSalka, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 (ver. 10.0.18362.239) very slow boot time - windows performance toolkit

Hello, boot time is during 25 minutes (first show of windows log in screen, this is only approximately last month). Windows performance toolkit is prepared data (lot of services, dll, ...).

How can I know easy identify who make this time duration in lot of process, please?

Thank you in advance.

:)

MilanSalka, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Jborg Win User

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization for Windows

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Aug 15, 2019
  3. scevism Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

Just done a fresh install of windows 10. Still got the same problem.
    Turn pc on from cold or a restart. Hangs on the win boot logo for a minute or so then boots in to the desktop
    cant work it out why its so slow to boot up? any ideas*Mad Windows 10 (ver. 10.0.18362.239) very slow boot time - windows performance toolkit :mad:

scevism, Aug 15, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Windows 10 (ver. 10.0.18362.239) very slow boot time - windows performance toolkit

windows 10 slow boot

To add to what @Drone said, W10 still does not seem to like power-saving features in BIOS, and doesn't seem to like the "fast start" option in Windows, which ironically makes it faster without that option.

rtwjunkie, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 (ver. 10.0.18362.239) very slow boot time - windows performance toolkit

1. Windows 10 (ver. 10.0.18362.239) very slow boot time - windows performance toolkit - Similar Threads - ver 18362 239

2. Windows Performance Toolkit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Performance Toolkit: Hi there,i have a problem trying to create a log file using the Windows Performance Tool kit and gpuview.I've been havins some erratic behaviour with regard to my GPU 1080Ti clock speed and my work programs Autodesk Revit & AutodcadBasically the card has been upclocking to...
  3. Windows 10 Boot Very Slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Boot Very Slow: I installed windows 10 on my laptop yesterday and Booted it. It literally took 1 and a half hour just to boot and show the desktop. I thought it was only for the first time but no.. I started it for like 15 times now but still it takes 1 hr just to boot. At first it shows a...
  4. Windows 10 very slow boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 very slow boot: Windows 10 version number 2004 (OS build: 19041.804) Hello, I have been experiencing a very slow boot for my laptop for some time now, where in a good day it takes around 20-30 minutes but sometimes it can take even 2 hours! The laptop stays in black screen for that time...
  5. Boot Time very slow on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot Time very slow on Windows 10: Hello, I noticed yesterday that my boot time both on restarts and fresh boots had suddenly gotten a lot slower on my Dell laptop. It was previously 45 seconds or so, but is now 7-8 minutes. I've tried most of the possible fixes I've seen online: disabling/enabling fast...
  6. Windows 10 battery causes very slow performance

Windows 10 battery causes very slow performance: Hi my name is Nick and my games and apps Anything! works veeeery slowly and my battery is not charging and when i restart my pc on startup IS VERY LAGGY and i need wait 1, 2 hours possible 1 day to my PC start working better again im stop my PC only in sleep mode because i...
  7. Very slow boot time

Very slow boot time: I have a sony vaio 500hdd 4gb ram i5 processor ,my problem is it takes for ever to start up ,when i start the laptop the windows logo comes up then takes ages to get to the please wait screen then takes ages again to get to the user welcome screen then i wait ages for the...
  8. Very slow boot time

in Windows 10 Support
    Very slow boot time: I have a sony vaio 500hdd 4gb ram i5 processor ,my problem is it takes for ever to start up ,when i start the laptop the windows logo comes up then takes ages to get to the please wait screen then takes ages again to get to the user welcome screen then i wait ages for the...
  9. Windows 10 response time is very Slow

Windows 10 response time is very Slow: Hi, I'm using a Lenovo L440 inter Core i5 4 GB ram system. From yesterday suddenly my system has become very slow and its not responding as it used to be. If anyone could help me to find out the reason behind it and how to resolve it then that would be very helpful....
  10. Very Slow Boot on Windows 10

Very Slow Boot on Windows 10: Hi Guys I have been reading similar threads regarding slow boot on Windows 10, and i was advised to start a new thread. I was having the same problem, and tried pretty much all the 'fixes' recommended in the other threads.My Lenovo ideapad 305 was taking over 7 minutes to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows os build 18362.239 not able to activate

2. 10.0.18362.239