Windows 10: Windows 10 ver 1803 keeps hanging especially when running Outlook 16

Discus and support Windows 10 ver 1803 keeps hanging especially when running Outlook 16 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have just upgraded my Windows 10 to version 1803, os build 17134.165. Windows keeps hanging (2 - 3 times per day) especially, but restricted to, when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SteveConfused-304, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Windows 10 ver 1803 keeps hanging especially when running Outlook 16

I have just upgraded my Windows 10 to version 1803, os build 17134.165. Windows keeps hanging (2 - 3 times per day) especially, but restricted to, when Outlook 16 is running. Outlook will run OK for a time and then everything freezes. Most times if I leave the PC alone with Outlook running, I will come back and find everything will be frozen. This is almost guaranteed to occur. Not even Win-key + Ctrl + Shift + B will wake up the screen. I have to switch off the computer and reboot.

The problem is slightly better when Outlook is not running but the system still occasionally freezes.

I cannot find help for this problem online.

Is there anyone who can help?

:)

SteveConfused-304, Aug 6, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Rolls Out Windows 10 April 2018 Update (build 1803)

Any Office365 users here? Does Outlook (or any Office app for that matter) request activation after each system restart post this Windows 1803 update?

btarunr, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Aug 6, 2018
  4. user33331 Win User

Windows 10 ver 1803 keeps hanging especially when running Outlook 16

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 ver 1803 keeps hanging especially when running Outlook 16

1. Windows 10 ver 1803 keeps hanging especially when running Outlook 16 - Similar Threads - ver 1803 keeps

2. Microsoft outlook 16

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft outlook 16: I was unable to open outlook 2016 I am running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-outlook-16/4e7694e4-8681-4e11-9f78-30e52820ec52
  3. Upgrade from Windows 10 ver. 1709 to 1803

Upgrade from Windows 10 ver. 1709 to 1803: I have performed the subject upgrade and computer appears to operate properly however my personal files were divided among two directories. C:\Users\mylogin and C:\Users\mylogin.000 Is there a way to correct and recombine all the files under one directory?...
  4. Registering Windows 10 ver.1803

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Registering Windows 10 ver.1803: I just bought a refurbished Lenavo computer from Secondlife-it. They have told me to register Windows 10 which came pre-installed but their instructions don't seem to work and Microsoft Support won't answer their phone. Can anyone please tell me how to do it. Thanks....
  5. windows defender in windows 10 ver 1803

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender in windows 10 ver 1803: I keep getting notifications from virus and threat protection "unauthorized changes blocked" and it tells me the folder that is being accessed. This is occurring while nothing is being done on the computer. I click on the notification and I am taken to the " Allow an app...
  6. emailin outlook 16

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    emailin outlook 16: I am a Time Warner customer. I bout a new desktop in 2016 and set up to get my email on outlook.,now I cant send or receive on outlook. it says error ox8000CCCoE., cant connect to server,but I can receive email on time warner..i want outlook instead. HELP.Cat...
  7. Network, Quickbooks, Windows 10 ver 1803 errrrr

Network, Quickbooks, Windows 10 ver 1803 errrrr: We have 5 computers on a peer to peer network. Everything worked great, then Microsoft had to enforce this update, then everything broke. I did the research and fixed the server by enabling "Function Discovery Provider Host" and "Function Discovery Resource Publication" and...
  8. Windows update on windows 10 ver 1803 failing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update on windows 10 ver 1803 failing: When I run windows update I get an error and cant update. If I run the update repair tool it says errors fixed and downloads some updates. Next time I try I get the same problem. If I go to settings check for updates I can not choose view update history or advanced...
  9. display problem in windows 10 ver 1803

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    display problem in windows 10 ver 1803: I update my laptop windows 10 to 1803 after that when i enter game and alt+tab my display gets broken and it seem blurry also my hidden icon menu gets broken and it not show all open app you can see this on this image: https://ibb.co/fORP98 as you can see my windows...
  10. Outlook keeps hanging

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook keeps hanging: I am having troubles with Outlook 2010 and 2016 hanging every time I try to use them. I have uninstalled Outlook 2010 and installed Outlook 2016. I am also having troubles with any other application that I am using. Is there a fix in the system for this type of problem? and...