Windows 10: windows 10 ver. 1803 not support network two pc

Discus and support windows 10 ver. 1803 not support network two pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My two pc are already connect before update. But Windows version 1803 install my pc, do not share my file in networking, and message are "Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ShaileshPatel4, Oct 25, 2018.

1. windows 10 ver. 1803 not support network two pc

My two pc are already connect before update. But Windows version 1803 install my pc, do not share my file in networking, and message are "Windows cannot access \\........" , the network path was not found .........

Please help me and change update so i was connect my two pc.............

:)

ShaileshPatel4, Oct 25, 2018

2. Windows 10 ver 1803 Network File Sharing is Not Working

I have a total of 4 PCs on my home network. I've upgraded 3 out of my 4 Win 10 pc's to ver 1803, including applying the latest update for that version, KB4103721.

Here is my problem:

When I click on Network in file explorer:

1 PC sees all 4 PCs on my network

2 PCs only see the 1 PC on my network which has NOT been upgraded to ver 1803 (it is downloading/installing the upgrade to version 1803 on that last PC as I type)

I've checked the advanced network settings on all of the PCs in control panel and all are set to Private Network and to allow other PCs to recognize it and to allow file sharing. I even removed password protection thinking that might help, it did not.

Why can't 2 out of the 3 PCs on my network recognize the other computers on the network? I didn't have this problem at all with the last version of Windows 10, so I am out of answers.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Marilyn360, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 25, 2018
  4. user33331 Win User

windows 10 ver. 1803 not support network two pc

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 ver. 1803 not support network two pc

1. windows 10 ver. 1803 not support network two pc - Similar Threads - ver 1803 support

2. network in Windows 10 ver. 1909

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network in Windows 10 ver. 1909: Computers are missing on network in Windows 10 ver. 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-in-windows-10-ver-1909/8a18b460-4e65-4efe-baa2-b78465e7c4d3
  3. Upgrade from Windows 10 ver. 1709 to 1803

Upgrade from Windows 10 ver. 1709 to 1803: I have performed the subject upgrade and computer appears to operate properly however my personal files were divided among two directories. C:\Users\mylogin and C:\Users\mylogin.000 Is there a way to correct and recombine all the files under one directory?...
  4. Registering Windows 10 ver.1803

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Registering Windows 10 ver.1803: I just bought a refurbished Lenavo computer from Secondlife-it. They have told me to register Windows 10 which came pre-installed but their instructions don't seem to work and Microsoft Support won't answer their phone. Can anyone please tell me how to do it. Thanks....
  5. windows defender in windows 10 ver 1803

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender in windows 10 ver 1803: I keep getting notifications from virus and threat protection "unauthorized changes blocked" and it tells me the folder that is being accessed. This is occurring while nothing is being done on the computer. I click on the notification and I am taken to the " Allow an app...
  6. Windows 10 update ver 1803 x64 problems

Windows 10 update ver 1803 x64 problems: I have had major problems with the last update I made to Win 10. Now, after the reinstallation, I am having connection problems on certain websites. I have tried several tutorials on these problems, which include the use of a troubleshooting tool, resetting my modem and...
  7. PC will not Update from Windows10 ver 1803 to 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC will not Update from Windows10 ver 1803 to 1809: I have attempted following Notification Update to 1809 available to Install...both times the Update Stpped around 84% Complete...I got the Blue screen "Something Went Wrong"...etc...Undoing changes and back to 1803. Before attempting the 2nd attempt I ran SFC /Scannow now,...
  8. Network, Quickbooks, Windows 10 ver 1803 errrrr

Network, Quickbooks, Windows 10 ver 1803 errrrr: We have 5 computers on a peer to peer network. Everything worked great, then Microsoft had to enforce this update, then everything broke. I did the research and fixed the server by enabling "Function Discovery Provider Host" and "Function Discovery Resource Publication" and...
  9. Windows update on windows 10 ver 1803 failing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update on windows 10 ver 1803 failing: When I run windows update I get an error and cant update. If I run the update repair tool it says errors fixed and downloads some updates. Next time I try I get the same problem. If I go to settings check for updates I can not choose view update history or advanced...
  10. display problem in windows 10 ver 1803

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    display problem in windows 10 ver 1803: I update my laptop windows 10 to 1803 after that when i enter game and alt+tab my display gets broken and it seem blurry also my hidden icon menu gets broken and it not show all open app you can see this on this image: https://ibb.co/fORP98 as you can see my windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. (KB4462933) - error 0x800706be

2. windows 1803 connect two pc

3. kb4462933 error 0x80070002