Windows 10: WIndows 10 Ver. 1903 Image for use with Express Deployment Tool

Discus and support WIndows 10 Ver. 1903 Image for use with Express Deployment Tool in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Bit of backstory, I work for a new OEM manufacturer and I am in charge of creating the "Golden Image" for use in our deployment strategy. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DanielPerry5, Jul 4, 2019.

1. WIndows 10 Ver. 1903 Image for use with Express Deployment Tool

Hi,

Bit of backstory, I work for a new OEM manufacturer and I am in charge of creating the "Golden Image" for use in our deployment strategy. I currently have an issue in which we received our copies of the OEM Windows 10 version 1809 from the distributor the day after 1903 released, and the EDT and ADK both did a forced update to the new versions. As such when I try to use the EDT to start creating an image I encounter an error letting me know that the version of the ISO and the version of the ADK do not match and the process cannot continue.

I was able to encounter a couple techs through the Microsoft help line that at least seemed to understand this process a bit, and one was even able to remote to my desktop and grab the ISO of 1903 from the recovery website, but this did not help or work, as apparently the recovery .wim does not have the specific flag the EDT is looking for. I currently have an ISO of both 1903 and 1809 on my desktop that cannot be used. Uninstalling and reinstalling the developer tools multiple times, several with the techs from Microsoft doing the driving, did not help and there is seemingly no way to roll back the ADK without it forcing the update. We can get the 1809 EDT but this does nothing without the 1809 ADK. The 1903 discs are currently still not available from the distributors, and Microsoft has not released the 1903 Windows 10 OPK yet with a standard image to use. I have tried to use older methods of creating an image, but cannot do this either as the Windows SIM cannot continue past the first few steps due to the image version discrepancy. I have also tried to just grab the image from the reference computer, but to create the answer files you need to use the Windows SIM.

I have my technician computer updated to 1903, the reference computer I have been working with is also updated to version 1903 with all patches. Both are running 64 bit versions of Windows 10 home edition, and this is the image that we want to create. I have been able to sysprep the reference computer and all drivers and programs that we want on the image are on the system. With this said I have never worked with Windows on an OEM level before and may have missed something basic. Does anyone know of a way to get a 1903 ISO or image from a 1809 ISO or disc or any other form really, or another way to get this file in a way that the EDT and ADK will both be able to accept? If someone is able to assist with this, thank you in advance as this has been quite an issue.

:)

DanielPerry5, Jul 4, 2019

2. Deployment and Imaging Tools Environment

Hi,

For concerns regarding Windows Deployment and Imaging tools, we highly recommend that you post your concern to
    Microsoft TechNet forum where you will be assisted by active community members and IT Pros. To create a post or view related threads from TechNet, click this
    link.

You may also check this article: Windows 10 deployment tools and use it as a reference.

Let us know if you have other questions in mind.

Best regards.

Jennifer Cha, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Deployment and Imaging Tools Environment

I want to run Deployment and Imaging Tools Environment as admin and execute my batch file automatically after user click a button. I used this code:

But after Deployment and Imaging Tools Environment opened as admin, it did'nt run the firsttime.bat. Is there any protocol required?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

NurhafizahOmar, Jul 4, 2019
  4. WIndows 10 Ver. 1903 Image for use with Express Deployment Tool

What is Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool?

Hi,

What is Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool? I never heard of this tool. I ran this after running sfc /scannow, which showed corrupted files. Then, running sfc /scannow again cleared the corrupted files.

Is there a list of repair tools available from Microsoft?

Thank you,

Joe

jdelaney77, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

WIndows 10 Ver. 1903 Image for use with Express Deployment Tool

1. WIndows 10 Ver. 1903 Image for use with Express Deployment Tool - Similar Threads - Ver 1903 Image

2. Anyone updated a Win 10 ver 1903 offline machine to 21H1 using the windows creation tool?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anyone updated a Win 10 ver 1903 offline machine to 21H1 using the windows creation tool?: Would like to know how to update the Win 10 ver 1903 offline desktop.Since the media creation tool is the latest 21H1 , can we run this media tool iso on that desktop?Or do I need to install some prerequisite first?...
  3. Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Error: [img] After Updating and cleaning the system I ran Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool and it reported an error. Log file attached. What should I do to correct the error? Log file attached. 167738
  4. Windows 10 ver. 1903

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 ver. 1903: Is there a way I can update to version 1903 and not the newest version 1909? Some of my programs are not yet compatible with the latest version. Thanks! submitted by /u/zorkry [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f1omq3/windows_10_ver_1903/
  5. Search tool not working after Windows 10 update ver 1903

Search tool not working after Windows 10 update ver 1903: After updating to Windows 10 ver 1903 search is not working please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-tool-not-working-after-windows-10-update/4d3c1c68-b3eb-4b7b-a7a6-1bbb549c45ba
  6. Windows 10 Ver.1903

Windows 10 Ver.1903: I tried many times to windows update for Ver.1903 since June-2019 but still not success till now. In August, I used the "Windows10UpgraderApp.exe" for trying update of Ver.1903. The error code is 0xc0000006. Please advise the solution to fix it. Thanks!...
  7. WIndows 10 Ver. 1903 Image for use with Express Deployment Tool

WIndows 10 Ver. 1903 Image for use with Express Deployment Tool: Hi, Bit of backstory, I work for a new OEM manufacturer and I am in charge of creating the "Golden Image" for use in our deployment strategy. I currently have an issue in which we received our copies of the OEM Windows 10 version 1809 from the distributor the day after 1903...
  8. ver 1903

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    ver 1903: just installed new asus monitor, device manager only showing generic pnp, i have done this before but have no idea why it is not recognized 135083
  9. ver 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    ver 1903: just installed new asus monitor, device manager only showing generic pnp, i have done this before but have no idea why it is not recognized 135083
  10. What is Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool?: Hi, What is Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool? I never heard of this tool. I ran this after running sfc /scannow, which showed corrupted files. Then, running sfc /scannow again cleared the corrupted files. Is there a list of repair tools available from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Express Deployment Tool 1903